Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - May Shows (Thurs 5/17-Sun 5/20)

@Leiloni - you're welcome! I have a number of Google Alerts set on a variety of companies, people, topics, etc and they send email alerts -  it's such a great feature and no cost!

I will start a separate thread just for our Beloved Lip 6X Serum  Heart  it must return, lol. And I will make sure to notify you!  Positive vibes Heart I need to call Skinn again to ask, em...bug them Woman LOL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Leiloni - you're welcome! I have a number of Google Alerts set on a variety of companies, people, topics, etc and they send email alerts -  it's such a great feature and no cost!

I will start a separate thread just for our Beloved Lip 6X Serum  Heart  it must return, lol. And I will make sure to notify you!  Positive vibes Heart I need to call Skinn again to ask, em...bug them Woman LOL

@Chi-town girl  Thank you so very much, you are WONDERFUL!Heart

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:Woman Wink

@Blingqueen023 - don't forget...we still have the new Pep40 Eye Cream that is yet to post.

And, I looked at HSN June calendar - Trish is back on Thur June 7. They have her listed with Michael Todd for the midnight/TS hour plus she has at least 1 full hour show! 

@Chi-town girl 😮 you had to tell me about trish and Michael Todd, lol. Just when ‘I paid off my hsn bill ‘i’m In trouble again.   You betcha ‘i’ll Be watching.  Thanks for the reminder for the pep40 eye cream.  I swear you are such a ❤️ love muffin.  

@Blingqueen023 - LOL Woman LOL I missed out on that great pricing of the Michael Todd MU brush! I certainly don't 'need' anything,  but I will DVR Trish's shows Heart 

@Chi-town girl I have that brush, but haven’t used it in ages.  It works fine, but so do brushes if you know what I’m trying to say.  

Spoiler

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 - don't forget...we still have the new Pep40 Eye Cream that is yet to post.

And, I looked at HSN June calendar - Trish is back on Thur June 7. They have her listed with Michael Todd for the midnight/TS hour plus she has at least 1 full hour show! 

@Chi-town girl 😮 you had to tell me about trish and Michael Todd, lol. Just when ‘I paid off my hsn bill ‘i’m In trouble again.   You betcha ‘i’ll Be watching.  Thanks for the reminder for the pep40 eye cream.  I swear you are such a ❤️ love muffin.  

@Blingqueen023 - LOL Woman LOL I missed out on that great pricing of the Michael Todd MU brush! I certainly don't 'need' anything,  but I will DVR Trish's shows Heart 

@Chi-town girl I have that brush, but haven’t used it in ages.  It works fine, but so do brushes if you know what I’m trying to say.  

Spoiler

@Blingqueen023 - yes, I do understand.  I'm not paying $80 for his brush, believe the reduced price was $40. I would rather have MU or skin care product.

If Evine has high shipping, it will keep my Skinn shopping list short.

H usually has free shipping for Trish. Wonder if she has something new? I certainly don't need or want a new planner! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

Spoiler

@Blingqueen023 - yes, I do understand.  I'm not paying $80 for his brush, believe the reduced price was $40. I would rather have MU or skin care product.

If Evine has high shipping, it will keep my Skinn shopping list short.

H usually has free shipping for Trish. Wonder if she has something new? I certainly don't need or want a new planner! 

@Chi-town girl I never buy her planners.  I do love her beauty balm.  If I see that on sale, I’ll definitely be purchasing that.  I use it for foundation, and it’s fabulous.  That would be the only thing I would be interested in.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Blingqueen023 @Chi-town girl

Michael Todd was JUST offered on View Your Deal this week! The sale ran Monday and Tuesday. I've noticed the brand is featured there and on GMA Deals and Steals at greatly discounted prices. I bot the mu brush for under $40 and have made multiple product purchases. Excellent CS too. The viewyourdeal dot com sales start on Mondays and gmadeals dot com on Thursday. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl, I don't see the Pep 40 Eye Cream popping up anywhere on Skinn's list. Guess we aren't getting it this month either. Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

@Chi-town girl, I don't see the Pep 40 Eye Cream popping up anywhere on Skinn's list. Guess we aren't getting it this month either. Woman Sad

@Tricolor - I suspect there is limited quantity of the Pep40 eye cream so it won't post until the shows begin later tonight or sometime over the next couple of days when they are ready to present/sell it.

Just keep stalking it! I'm sure it will be posted here as soon as it's up on Evine. 

Esteemed Contributor

I've been using the Pep40 around my eyes since the day I received it. I wonder what  and why the eye product will be different and the benefits of this will be...

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

I've been using the Pep40 around my eyes since the day I received it. I wonder what  and why the eye product will be different and the benefits of this will be...

@rochelleS - D said it will have firming & lifting benefits for lower & upper eye application.  

I can't decide if I want this product or the new eye serum from Isomers! But it's great to see the competition and for us to have the options Woman Very Happy