Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - May Shows (Thurs 5/17-Sun 5/20)

Skinn Cosmetics BotaniLift 10-in-1 HD Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 Duo 1.7 oz Each - 314-125

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Is the Tight & Tone body serum new???

Skinn Cosmetics 5-Piece Summer Ready Body & Hand Radiance Set - 314-123

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Skinn Cosmetics "All Glow" 3-Piece Bronze & Highlight Makeup Set - 314-117

Honored Contributor

Skinn Cosmetics 4-Piece Lip Dye Long-Wear Lip Lacquer Set - 314-115
  • These alluring colors glide on glossy, yet dry down to a matte finish
  • Multiple coats add more vibrancy for whatever look you desire
  • Infused with hydrating marula oil, soothing vitamin E and sweet-tasting peppermint oil so you can wear these beautiful shades comfortably
  • Dye your pout to perfection and pucker up!
  • Sweet Guava - light coral pink
  • Primrose - bright berry pink
  • Coralline - dark pink
  • Mandarin - coral red
  • Sweet candy scent
  • Thick liquid consistency
  • Four tubes with application wands/caps
  • Made in Taiwan

Respected Contributor

Thanks @Chi-town girl for posting everything!  So far, I'm not seeing anything to tempt me.  While I like the daytime Neck Amour with SPF, spf15 is nothing - I wouldn't use anything less than spf30 plus this has way too many chemicals, so that one is a pass for me.  The Botanilift has spf30 but I can't see if it's all the same chemicals, plus the Fair and Light both say yellow undertones and I'm certainly not that.  So I'll probably be on the lookout for another sunscreen product (which I do need!!).

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

Thanks @Chi-town girl for posting everything!  So far, I'm not seeing anything to tempt me.  While I like the daytime Neck Amour with SPF, spf15 is nothing - I wouldn't use anything less than spf30 plus this has way too many chemicals, so that one is a pass for me.  The Botanilift has spf30 but I can't see if it's all the same chemicals, plus the Fair and Light both say yellow undertones and I'm certainly not that.  So I'll probably be on the lookout for another sunscreen product (which I do need!!).

@sueinsf -you're welcome! Looks like a fairly big visit and quite a selection of new products and configurations of reordered products geared for Summer!

I like an SPF of 20-30. Wonder why only 15 in the new foundation and the daytime neck amour?  Is it a cost factor? Or does it negatively impact the integrity of the product?  Or something else?

I like Isomers SPF 20 and picked up a trio a few months ago.  And I have 1 bottle left of the SPF duo from Beekman, so I'm not in immediate need of any SPF products. That 10 in 1 BotaniLift has good reviews, I remember @Krissy_1968 posted her raves. I might pick it up depending on price.

Of the 'new' items posted thus far, I might also be interested in the ice cooling drops duo.

I love, love, love the eye ice balm Heart I don't use anything else in the Hydro-Vital line, so the TTV is not tempting,  but I might pick up another ice eye balm duo. Will wait for presentation and to see adjusted pricing as well as the new Pep40 eye cream

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl, I don't think that I would be that interested in adding an SPF to my neck cream since I already use an SPF on my neck and it is at least a 30. A 15 doesn't seem to be the recommended level for sun protection.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@sueinsf -you're welcome! Looks like a fairly big visit and quite a selection of new products and configurations of reordered products geared for Summer!

I like an SPF of 20-30. Wonder why only 15 in the new foundation and the daytime neck amour?  Is it a cost factor? Or does it negatively impact the integrity of the product?  Or something else?

I like Isomers SPF 20 and picked up a trio a few months ago.  And I have 1 bottle left of the SPF duo from Beekman, so I'm not in immediate need of any SPF products. That 10 in 1 BotaniLift has good reviews, I remember @Krissy_1968 posted her raves. I might pick it up depending on price.

Of the 'new' items posted thus far, I might also be interested in the ice cooling drops duo.

I love, love, love the eye ice balm Heart I don't use anything else in the Hydro-Vital line, so the TTV is not tempting,  but I might pick up another ice eye balm duo. Will wait for presentation and to see adjusted pricing as well as the new Pep40 eye cream

@Chi-town girl I'm fair so I use a minimum of spf30 -- some I use are higher.  I just saw PTR has a new Mineral sunscreen that is spf45 so I may check that out if I can get it on sale.  I've been using Exuviance spf50 which I also like but it's a little pricey.

I've never used the ice eye balm -- might have to look at that! 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@nyc1 wrote:

The Neck Amour is the best neck cream I've used so far.  I still have a lot of Perricone Sub D, and use that,  but I actually see better results from the Skinn product.

I hope the face clothes and Creme Reverse are offered at a special deal.

Thanks for the info @Chi-town girl.  You always keep us informed!

@nyc1 - I agree - Neck Amour products are AWESOME. The Enzyme Mask and the Neck Amour cream/mask are must haves for me.

I'm still hoping there is a break on the price of that enzyme mask. I only have enought left for a week or two. It's never been marked down or supersized! 

So....check out the New daytime Neck Amour cream with SPF! What does everyone think about adding this to your regime?

Skinn Cosmetics Bonus Size Neck Amour Daily Probiotic SPF 15 Cream 6 oz - 313-790

Per the email from Skinn, the Hydro-Vital trio and  this new Neck Amour day cream are the TTV's.

I wonder if the Pep40 eye cream will be limited quantity or if the extra month gave them time to secure ingredients to bring a quantity that won't sell out in the initial presentation! 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl  The new neck cream is an easy pass for me. First, 6oz being supersized is a joke. Second, the spf is 15; that's an insult as ANYONE who is into taking care of their skin that is no longer the recommended level by the medical community- it's much higher. Third, it's a chemical block and that's a big no-no.

Very disappointed with this product. Expected more from Dimitri.