Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - May Shows (Thurs 5/17-Sun 5/20)

I'd really like to see the return of D's sunscreen products. I had a duo of his spf 30 on AD. I really liked this alot. Evine cxld the subscription. 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl, I also like his C powder. A very little goes a long way. Plus the price is not ridiculous. Vitamin C does not need to cost a fortune to be effective.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl, thank you for the updated Skinn newsletter for the month of May. Woman Very Happy I am excited to see what the eye cream is all about. I know I will cave. I really need it right now. This allergy season has just killed me and my eyes look such a mess. Need a good eye cream.

Honored Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

@Chi-town girl, thank you for the updated Skinn newsletter for the month of May. Woman Very Happy I am excited to see what the eye cream is all about. I know I will cave. I really need it right now. This allergy season has just killed me and my eyes look such a mess. Need a good eye cream.

@Tricolor -  I am going to try one of the new eye products - either Skinn or Isomers. Not sure which one yet!

I too have issues with allergies. Have been using Isomers Fast Lift Eye Serum under eye cream which is helping

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl, thank you for the suggestion. May have to try the Fast Eye Lift. I think mine are getting a bit better. Our leaves seem to be all in bloom now. It was a miserable few weeks though. I would also like to try either Isomers eye cream or Skinn. Will see what Evine offers us with incentives.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Neck Amour is the best neck cream I've used so far.  I still have a lot of Perricone Sub D, and use that,  but I actually see better results from the Skinn product.

I hope the face clothes and Creme Reverse are offered at a special deal.

Thanks for the info @Chi-town girl.  You always keep us informed!

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

The Neck Amour is the best neck cream I've used so far.  I still have a lot of Perricone Sub D, and use that,  but I actually see better results from the Skinn product.

I hope the face clothes and Creme Reverse are offered at a special deal.

Thanks for the info @Chi-town girl.  You always keep us informed!

@nyc1 - I agree - Neck Amour products are AWESOME. The Enzyme Mask and the Neck Amour cream/mask are must haves for me.

I'm still hoping there is a break on the price of that enzyme mask. I only have enought left for a week or two. It's never been marked down or supersized! 

So....check out the New daytime Neck Amour cream with SPF! What does everyone think about adding this to your regime?

Skinn Cosmetics Bonus Size Neck Amour Daily Probiotic SPF 15 Cream 6 oz - 313-790

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

No photo or description yet. Current price $54

Skinn Cosmetics YOUTH CATALYST: RETINOL

- 313-795

Honored Contributor

Skinn Cosmetics 4-Piece Non-Negotiables Travel Skincare Set - 314-111

Honored Contributor

Skinn Cosmetics Cooling Ice Drops Duo 1 oz Each - 314-124