Honored Contributor

Skinn Cosmetics - May Shows (Thurs 5/17-Sun 5/20)

[ Edited ]

Who is excited for the Pep40 Eye cream launch!?!

1st 2 shows are with Heart Heather Hall Heart on Thur night (at Fri midnight  & 1a ET).

I think Evine is starting to schedule the Fabulous Heather Hall for most beauty TTV launches Heart (she's also listed as host for Isomers May TTV launch) 

Show items are starting to post. I am thrilled to see this amazing enzyme mask as the 1st show item which could mean it's a TTV. I love the results for neck. Immediate improvement. D said it can be used on face, but I've been using it only on my neck, and hoping for a supersize or value price. Fingers crossed. ..it's showing an option for subscription!  Yes, please Heart

Skinn Cosmetics Neck Amour Enzyme Resurfacing Mask 4 oz - 312-633

May 11th Update:

This Hydro-Vital trio is the 1st TTV

Skinn Cosmetics 3-Piece Hydro-Vital Face & Eye Collection - 313-789

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - May Shows (Thurs 5/17-Sun 5/20)

Excellent C powder is back as a duo! Excellent to mix with your fav cream or the Skinn Essence

Skinn Cosmetics Restore C+ Vitamin Concentrate Duo 0.25 oz - 309-818

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Skinn Cosmetics Essential Radiance Botanical Extract Mist Duo 4.2 oz Each - 313-660

Honored Contributor

Skinn Cosmetics Foot Fetish Heel Balm & Polish Duo w/ Peach Butter Cuticle Balm - 311-784

Honored Contributor

Interesting Evine news...part#1

I noticed host Wendi Russo hasn't been on in awhile. She is no longer with Evine.  Per her Facebook page, she is now Media and Pageant Coach

31949583_2043346025881674_4803359602710151168_o.jpg

Honored Contributor

Evine News, part#2...I bet Dimitri is happy about this expansion!!!

And note, SoCal job opportunities - job fair in June!

Evine Expands Studio and Office Space in Los Angeles and New York City Markets

MINNEAPOLIS, April 30, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Evine Live Inc. (“Evine”), a multiplatform interactive digital commerce company and the third largest shopping channel in the U.S., today announced that they have secured a Los Angeles based studio and business offices in the Wilshire-Beverly Hills area as well as a New York City office located on 54th Street and  6th Avenue. The multiplatform interactive digital retail company – which has been perfecting direct-to-consumer platforms for over 27 years – is expanding to strengthen new businesses, brand partners, talent and industry awareness.

"Having a New York and Los Angeles presence changes the access and perception of the Video Commerce business,” said Tommy Hilfiger, fashion Icon and Investor/Advisor to the company. “The world of online and video shopping has changed to the point where the consumer is shopping via social media, online and via video on all devices including TV which is still 50% of the business. It is a very exciting time for the Company."

“Los Angeles and New York both have a vibrant, made in the USA business culture that gets stronger with each season,” said Mark Locks, Evine’s Executive Vice President of Product Development. “These new office spaces will allow us to be more nimble and quickly leverage opportunities within the marketplace. It provides Celebrities who have brands and large social presences a location that is very easy to get to.”

In addition to the office spaces, Evine plans to debut a new satellite studio in Los Angeles with programming beginning this summer offering a more convenient way for key brands to utilize the marketing platform. The digital retailer is well-known for bringing many parts of the world to life through remote broadcasts including the show, “Sweet Home Savannah” shot within celebrity chef Paula Deen’s house located in Savannah, Georgia. Most recently, Evine shot a four-day, live remote in Ireland to celebrate Waterford Crystal's 11th anniversary, embarked on the Invicta and Friends cruise to the Bahamas and took its customers on a tour of the Waterford Crystal ball which drops on New Year’s Eve in New York City.

“Bringing shopping and entertainment together has always been at the heart of who we are, and we are proud to say that we deliver a unique experience that Evine shoppers can’t find anywhere else. Our strategic expansion into these opportunity-rich markets are part of our overall plan to drive innovation and differentiation within the business,” said Bob Rosenblatt, Chief Executive Officer at Evine. “Add to that the introduction of new technology that has enabled the consumer to shop from video both on ecommerce and social media sites making our video commerce content even more relevant and valuable.”

Rosenblatt continues, “Digital commerce continues to expand, and the ability to infuse an interactive shopping experience with storytelling has become a vital component to growing the business. Companies are investing in online video marketing and shoppable video to capitalize on the growth of online video traffic. In the U.S., companies invested $135 billion on digital video in 2017, according to Magisto. And just recently in December of 2017, according to a consumer study by Connekt, 76% of respondents said they would shop through their TVs in real-time if it were an option.”

“We believe a more prominent footprint in these markets will bring major opportunities to our Network with brands that are doing business in these cities and that having our studio in their backyard, will make it easier for them to appear on our shows,” said Nicole Ostoya, Chief Marketing Officer at Evine. “To support our brands, we are planning a talent search in the Los Angeles market that will kick-off June 13 through June 15.”

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Tell me more about this C-powder you mix into things by SKINN. I use a brand by a different company and it ain't cheap.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@Chi-town girl  Tell me more about this C-powder you mix into things by SKINN. I use a brand by a different company and it ain't cheap.

@SahmIam - Skinn C powder is great bc it's not activated until it's mixed into the Essence or cream. I use it in a.m. mixed with Essence -pour some essence in palm, sprinkle the Vit C powder and pat onto face and neck as 1st step after cleansing.  

Current price for the duo is $28, hoping for adjusted price of around $20. It will prob sell out quickly

WHO IT IS FOR:
Keep your skin looking vibrant and healthy with added Vitamin C.

BENEFITS:

• Vitamin C is a key part of keeping skin vibrant and healthy looking.
  • Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps make skin look young and luminous and keeps it that way longer.
  • Vitamin C helps refine the look of the skin's surface.
  • It also helps to reduce the appearance of the size of pores.
  • Skinn's Restore C+ Concentrate combines Vitamin C and minerals for the skin, and now contains Ascorbyl Glucoside for a stable Vitamin C.
  • Light citrus scent.

HOW TO USE:

Dissolve a pea-sized amount into your favorite moisturizer and apply to entire face.

Made in the USA.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl  Can this product be rubbed between the fingers and then applied directly to the face? Is it gritty or smooth?

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@Chi-town girl  Can this product be rubbed between the fingers and then applied directly to the face? Is it gritty or smooth?

I wouldn't apply it without mixing it in the essence or cream. It does have a bit of gritty texture, but it disolves well.