Honored Contributor

Skinn Cosmetics - May Shows/Specials + 20% off thru 5/12

Will post HSN show dates & specials, in the interim I rec'd email today regarding 20% off on Skinn website for Mother's Day celebration thru 5/12.

Coupon code is in the email, as well it is posted on the website. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - May Shows/Specials + 20% off thru 5/12

F6494BB4-4966-441D-B57F-530638205367.jpegExclusive! Skinn® Cosmetics Divine Elixir Luminous Skin Oil Manuka Honey

655-432
$39.00
or 2 FlexPay of $19.50
FREE SHIPPING

Skinn® Cosmetics Divine Elixir Luminous Skin Oil Manuka Honey What It IsA luxurious beauty treatment formulated to moisturize skin for a silky soft feel; comprised of carefully selected, naturally-derived botanical oils, this richly hydrating elixir improves visible signs of aging such as dull dry skin. What You Get

• 1 oz. Divine Elixir Luminous Skin Oil Manuka Honey + C
What It Does
  • Formulated with antioxidants and other key ingredients 
  • Provides skin with a healthy glow look 
  • Skin looks more radiant 
  • Hydrates skin without feeling greasy or heavy 
  • Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
How to Use
  • Apply 2-3 drops to clean face or mix with your favorite moisturizer.
  • Use AM & PM.
  • Can be added to Luminous Skin Mask (sold separately) for an extra boost.
Made in USA
Valued Contributor

@chitowngirl ..thak you for the info. I love the idea of the Manuka honey and I am hoping he will bring new things, maybe even a mask.. I love when he brings new items and I hope there will be more. Keep us posted please if you have any info. I know June will be DWP visit. Cannot wait.

Honored Contributor

@sandylu  - we have @FLGators  to thank for the new product info

Skinn has a June TS ...hope it's a good one!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Skinn  Up coming show Times on

HSN

Saturday, May 25th:

07:00 and 16:00 ET

Sunday, May 26th:

02:00, 14:00, and 20:00 ET

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

F6494BB4-4966-441D-B57F-530638205367.jpegExclusive! Skinn® Cosmetics Divine Elixir Luminous Skin Oil Manuka Honey

655-432
$39.00
or 2 FlexPay of $19.50
FREE SHIPPING

Skinn® Cosmetics Divine Elixir Luminous Skin Oil Manuka Honey What It IsA luxurious beauty treatment formulated to moisturize skin for a silky soft feel; comprised of carefully selected, naturally-derived botanical oils, this richly hydrating elixir improves visible signs of aging such as dull dry skin. What You Get

What It Does
How to Use
  • Use AM & PM.
Made in USA

@FLGators  - did you purchase this new oil? Anyone? Please post reviews. 

Honored Contributor

The fabulous DWP body cream is now posted at HSN.

D said he will have a new (reformulated) launch of DWP products in June. Maybe the June TTV?

Skinn® Cosmetics Collagenesis Deep Wrinkle Protocol Body Butter
656-430
Skinn® Cosmetics Collagenesis Deep Wrinkle Protocol Body Butter

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

655-432
$39.00
or 2 FlexPay of $19.50
FREE SHIPPING

What It Does
How to Use
  • Use AM & PM.
Made in USA

@FLGators  - did you purchase this new oil? Anyone? Please post reviews. 

@Chi-town girl  - I wanted to watch the presentation & then purchase, had the 20% off coupon too. These 1 hr shows are harder to keep track of, so I missed it. It sold out when I checked, tried to see if there were any bounce backs but no luck. I ended up buying the Beekman sweet grass kit. 

Honored Contributor

@FLGators  -  I watched portions of the shows and saw the presentation of the oil. I think it 'replaces' the Lipid oil (love it) he used to offer. The new oil looks interesting and I will try it when it is restocked. Hoping customers will post reviews here!  I used my coupon for a fashion purchase.

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@FLGators  -  I watched portions of the shows and saw the presentation of the oil. I think it 'replaces' the Lipid oil (love it) he used to offer. The new oil looks interesting and I will try it when it is restocked. Hoping customers will post reviews here!  I used my coupon for a fashion purchase.

@Chi-town girl I don't usually buy fashion since its hard to find petite. Tried a few in the past & it was just not a good fit. Didn't need more body products but its hard to resist when they offer coupons(hard to comeby since the Q), the product is on sale & free s&hWoman Wink 

Looks like D is revamping his line. It definetly needed that, was way out of control at Evine. There is a lot more competition here. If its quality over quantity, its a win-win for us.

I bought the AA stem cell elixir, reSurface & the Isomers ferulic 15%. I use the stem & resurface in the AM & the ferulic & stem at night. The combos seems to be working well for me although I didn't see a change with just the reSurface & will not reorder that one. I think I'm slowly buying into Morgan's spiel lately...Woman Tongue not sold on oils yet but she has some good serums. Nice catching up with you....Heart