Respected Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - June Shows (Thurs 6/14-Sat 6/17)

@Chi-town girl I haven't seen much of the shows, what was said about the Pep40 TTV for July? 

Trusted Contributor

I got 1 of the 6X and will use it with the WEN lip products.  One at night and one in the AM.  That way both will last longer.  With the TTV being successful, should hopefully mean he will continue to make it. 

Sounds like a lot of confusion on the mascara.  What I heard last night was it was good for 3 months.  I assumed he meant that you should replace it every 3months.  He mentioned the exclusion of mercury as a preservative, which he does not use.  If he meant that the mascara is only good for 3 months after production of it, well that's kinda crazy when you think about it.  If that's the case, then by the time it gets made, shipped to evine, sold, shipped to customer.....that might be a month.  So you would get a product essentially only good for 2 months.  I would never trust Evine to be that trustworthy to send fresh mascara.  There has to be some kind of preservative in it.

Esteemed Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl I haven't seen much of the shows, what was said about the Pep40 TTV for July? 

@sueinsf, I am not Chi-town girl, but I heard Dimitri say he is going to bring Pep-40 EYE!  Hostess, Erin Newburg went all excited about it, and said Dimitri gave it to her to test, and she was saying her eyes are opened, and had Dimitri touch how tight lids were.....

So, we are going to get it soon.

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@sueinsf, I am not Chi-town girl, but I heard Dimitri say he is going to bring Pep-40 EYE!  Hostess, Erin Newburg went all excited about it, and said Dimitri gave it to her to test, and she was saying her eyes are opened, and had Dimitri touch how tight lids were.....

Thanks @sonechko.  I still keep hoping for a set but I'm guessing it will be offered as a single for the TTV.  Will have to see what they do!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hopefully whole set - they have it complete now. Why not? This will be a great way to make the anniversary show special! I hope they will. @sueinsf.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sueinsf wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

Thanks @sonechko.  I still keep hoping for a set but I'm guessing it will be offered as a single for the TTV.  Will have to see what they do!

@sueinsf@sonechkoI heard him say last night that he's been using the PEP 40 'eye system', which is why he's wearing contacts, since his eye area looks better.  I don't know if it's a combination of PEP 40 products or a stand-alone eye product.  Maybe an eye serum and an eye cream TTV?  I guess we'll find out in July.  

ETA:  Better yet, a 4 piece TTV with the PEP 40 face serum and cream and the eye serum and cream!

Esteemed Contributor

I noticed his eyes look way better. His entire face looks good this visit. I kinda like his new hair. I mean - Dimitri is Dimitri!  I like that he's able to joke about himself.

I'd be perfectly happy with only 3-piece Pep-40 kit as next TTV, @Linmo! Cat Happy

Trusted Contributor

I got a second TTV,  I hope my search for a lip serum is over. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

Sounds like a lot of confusion on the mascara.  What I heard last night was it was good for 3 months.  I assumed he meant that you should replace it every 3months.  He mentioned the exclusion of mercury as a preservative, which he does not use.  If he meant that the mascara is only good for 3 months after production of it, well that's kinda crazy when you think about it.  If that's the case, then by the time it gets made, shipped to evine, sold, shipped to customer.....that might be a month.  So you would get a product essentially only good for 2 months.  I would never trust Evine to be that trustworthy to send fresh mascara.  There has to be some kind of preservative in it.

@Suebdoo I am NOT getting the mascara because of this. Just this last year several Skinn items I have ordered were in one word old! Sitting in Evines warehouse at the back of the shelf for a year or two. Your best bet is ordering a new product or the ttv, which Dimitri has just sent to the warehouse.

Contributor

I have to through in my 2 cents on evine. Had skinn's cleanser on autoship for 2 years, at the end of the 2nd year, I noticed the lot numbers were the same as the 1st ones sent. (I had an old bottle). Plus the coloring was off. So I called them and the lady said when it';s on autoship or whatever they call it, they have enough and store them in the warehouse and just keep sending them out. 

Now I don't belive they do that with everything, but I know it was done with those cleansers, because the lot numbers on the bottom were the same for all the shipments.