Respected Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - June Shows/Specials + 6/21 TS

@Mistic wrote:

Hi ~ I did watch from midnight to 2am.  I did hear Dimitri say that you can use the new Oil with the new DWP.  I did not hear anything about how to incorporate this new DWP with the PEP 40 (which I REALLY like).  P)erhaps I just missed that info?

I will keep reading here, in hopes that on one of his shows, he mentions this, and they can explain.  

Thanks ~ Mistic.

Why not try to call in and ask him directly?    Not sure how easy it is to speak with him,  but I'm sure he'd love to hear how much you like his products and would be happy to respond to a great question that probably many people have as well.  Otherwise you may try his CS.   

Trusted Contributor

Darn, no videos up  on the Collagensis FInishing Powder

Skinn® Cosmetics Collagenesis Finishing Powder & Brush Set Auto-Ship®

and the Illuminating Primer. Smiley Sad

Skinn® Cosmetics Collagenesis® DWP Skin Illuminating Primer Auto-Ship®

Respected Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

@MrsCat21  I didn't check the powder, but the video is up on the primer.

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@MrsCat21 wrote:

@MrsCat21  I didn't check the powder, but the video is up on the primer.

The powder was demo’d this afternoon.  The video is on the listing. It’s super fine and flyaway like the Dream Finish.  I haven’t compared ingredients but it’s either the same thing renamed and repackaged or very close to it. 

Regular Contributor

I never tried his other powder, but I'm going to give this a try because of something Dimitri said, He mentioned how so many other setting powders will turn grey or orange and I have often had that problem. If his does not, I will be thrilled!

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl - finally Dmitri addressed the pep40-DWP usage. DWP during the day & pep40 at night coz it’s richer. 

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@Chi-town girl - finally Dmitri addressed the pep40-DWP usage. DWP during the day & pep40 at night coz it’s richer. 

@FLGators  - thank you! I believe the DWP Ampules need to be used for pm treatment. I will use this as 1st step for pm followed by the Pep40 serum, then Pep40 cream

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

Hi ~ I did watch from midnight to 2am.  I did hear Dimitri say that you can use the new Oil with the new DWP.  I did not hear anything about how to incorporate this new DWP with the PEP 40 (which I REALLY like).  P)erhaps I just missed that info?

I will keep reading here, in hopes that on one of his shows, he mentions this, and they can explain.  

Thanks ~ Mistic.

@Mistic  - yes, I too am thinking about a modification to my regime with the new products I just purchased including the Manuka Oil.

I missed most of the shows/presentations yesterday and did not DVR them bc I'm too busy. I might watch some of the videos for more info or I will send an email to Skinn with questions. 

Per the Manuka Oil product page, the oil should be mixed with your fav moisturizer - am + pm. This is how I plan to use it

What I find interesting is the statement about adding to the Luminous mask! What is this mask!?! Is it something new, not yet available?  Does anyone know? 

Skinn® Cosmetics Divine Elixir Luminous Skin Oil Manuka Honey

A luxurious beauty treatment formulated to moisturize skin for a silky soft feel; comprised of carefully selected, naturally-derived botanical oils, this richly hydrating elixir improves visible signs of aging such as dull dry skin.

What You Get

• 1 oz. Divine Elixir Luminous Skin Oil Manuka Honey + C
What It Does
  • Formulated with antioxidants and other key ingredients
  • Provides skin with a healthy glow look
  • Skin looks more radiant
  • Hydrates skin without feeling greasy or heavy
  • Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
How to Use
  • Apply 2-3 drops to clean face or mix with your favorite moisturizer.
  • Use AM & PM.
  • Can be added to Luminous Skin Mask (sold separately) for an extra boost

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MrsCat21 wrote:

@MrsCat21  - I watched the final show last night with host Amy and both of these products were presented. 

I do believe the DWP powder is the Dream Finish powder, just rebranded. It is a great product. D showed how you could apply with just a brush or you can 1st apply with the pad blotting it and then use the brush to finish. I just use a brush for application.  It's a wonderful product. A comparable dupe is the Elf High Def powder that you can pick up at Target or at Elf website for $10. 

I'm very impressed by the Illuminating Primer after seeing the presentation -definitely want to try it.  It does not replace the Orchid Gel, different formulation and finish. 

Honored Contributor

Not sure how long the coupon is effective...

20% off at Skinn website - entire store. Free shipping once you hit $50. Code is posted on Facebook and the website.