Respected Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - June Shows/Specials + 6/21 TS

[ Edited ]

@Reba954 wrote:

Every year in June or July he has done this big speech about "giving back to his customers" and "how thankful he is for all his great customers", and he does double sizes in his non negotiables.  I guess since hes at HSN now, he isnt thankful for his customers anymore...lol.   I am still hoping for a kit tomorrow, but if not, I am done.  I dont appreciate being "hogwashed" .  He had me believing he was actually thankful, and really was "giving back".  He seemed so geniune when he was on Evine.

I think Dimitri is very thankful and appreciates his loyal customers. He is giving FREE shipping/handling forever on all his products. I am so thankful for that. Every bit helps. I think we need to give him time. He just started back at HSN. Maybe he has no control over pricing and what he can bring to HSN. REMEMBER HSN is not Evine. 🙋🏻🥰💐
Honored Contributor

Interesting. These "Intensive" versions of the Age Reset and Creme Reverse now have retinol in them. The older, non-intensive versions didn't. Reformulated. Just like Dimitri said he would.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

When Dimitri was on Evine, it was just too much. Honestly I hadn't ordered anything from him in a long time, since the move to HSN I haven't even watched him.I think I'm done.

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl -I guess the new one cannot be used in the am anymore. I have pep40 in the evening so I guess I will pass this TS. On to Manuka elixir.... I am also interested in the AA spf product & stem celll Morgan has this weekend.

Dwp intensive series usage disclaimer - Use a daily broad-spectrum sunscreen while using this product. This product contains Retinol, and may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for at least one week after.

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@Chi-town girl -I guess the new one cannot be used in the am anymore. I have pep40 in the evening so I guess I will pass this TS. On to Manuka elixir.... I am also interested in the AA spf product & stem celll Morgan has this weekend.

Dwp intensive series usage disclaimer - Use a daily broad-spectrum sunscreen while using this product. This product contains Retinol, and may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for at least one week after.

@FLGators  - I too wonder about usage. For the cream the website says am & pm. I use DWP products for am so I truly hope D discusses usage and how we would use these in conjunction with Pep40. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Got all my A/S orders set up. 

I'm usually not an oil person but seeing the presentation of the Manuka Oil last night and that it allowed Dimitri to go on camera makeup free impressed me.  

The DWP TS is a fantastic value and especially great that it's on A/S 

I thought I'd give the finishing powder kit a try too.

Right now, that's it for me but I still plan on staying up to watch tonight's Skinn slots.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I'm usually not an oil person but seeing the presentation of the Manuka Oil last night and that it allowed Dimitri to go on camera makeup free impressed me.  

Right now, that's it for me but I still plan on staying up to watch tonight's Skinn slots.

@JeanLouiseFinch  - what are your thoughts about using the new DWP products? You also use Pep40. I hope D discusses regime/usage

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I too think the TS is a good value. The Youth Capsules have sold for $100 at Evine if I recall correctly. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  - what are your thoughts about using the new DWP products? You also use Pep40. I hope D discusses regime/usage

@Chi-town girl  My skin is average/normal and tolerant. The only DWP product I've been using with any regularity is the Age Reset Serum.  I tried the Youth Capsules before and liked them, but keeping up with them was out of my budget.  Retinol has never been a problem for me.  I usually find it kinda weak and not all that effective.  Even so, having it at as a new ingredient in the Age Reset won't be a problem for me because I've been following Dimitri's lead for quite some time now, to layer the Age Reset and Pep 40 serums.  That's what I do at night and will continue as such.  I'll use the Youth Capsules as part of my AM routine.  Ordinarilly I prefer a lightweight moisturizer in the AM so we'll see what happens there - will have to play around a little bit.  My plan is to use just a couple drops of the Manuka Oil and then maybe only use the Creme Reverse a couple of times a week when I'm not wearing any makeup.

Honored Contributor

I recently started using a few of the Skinn products.  Finishing up some other lines by rotating them.  I do like Skinn foundation--got the set with the brush.  The product for lip lines/marionette lines hasn't done anything, but only been using it since June 1.   I don't know how I missed the presentation of the Manuka oil last night.  I was going to order a Korres olive oil, but canceled and ordered the Skinn Manuka oil.  I will probably order the TS.   I have a lot of finishing powders, but wonder what you think of his powder or is it new?   (I had never seen Dimitri because  I don't watch Evine.  Heard about his line from comments on this board.)