Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - June Shows/Specials + 6/21 TS

@MrsCat21 wrote:

Does anyone use the Divine Elixir oil?

Skinn® Cosmetics Divine Elixir Luminous Skin Oil Manuka Honey

@MrsCat21  - I'm very interested but haven't tried this yet. Pricing is decent. Watched D present it last night on Beauty Report. He said its a game changer. He wasn't wearing any studio makeup- no makeup and said his skin tone has improved due to this oil. His skin looked fantastic!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl  I did see him last night and he looked great!.  I also have his Oleo oil/serum.  I like that but I dont want to use both.

I was also debating on getting his new frangrance, Zoie.   While I love roses, I dont like anything rose scented.  So not sure if I would like this new one..

Skinn® Cosmetics Zoie Eau de Parfum

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm wearing Zoie today for the 2nd time.  I'm not getting a rose scent from it.  It's quite lovely and will purchase again.  I'm not a fan of big, powerful perfumes that smother you and this is not one of them.  I also love Dimitri's Opa! and get more compliments on it than any of the other perfumes I own.  I've gone through 2 bottles and have 2 stashed and at the ready.  If you want a softer scent then I'd suggest go with Philosophy's parfums/eau de toilettes, which I have a ton of.  I've been a Philosophy user for 12 years but I have to admit, i find myself reaching for Dimitri's perfumes instead.  Hope that helps.  

Contributor

Every year in June or July he has done this big speech about "giving back to his customers" and "how thankful he is for all his great customers", and he does double sizes in his non negotiables.  I guess since hes at HSN now, he isnt thankful for his customers anymore...lol.   I am still hoping for a kit tomorrow, but if not, I am done.  I dont appreciate being "hogwashed" .  He had me believing he was actually thankful, and really was "giving back".  He seemed so geniune when he was on Evine.

Honored Contributor

@Foxann wrote:

I'm wearing Zoie today for the 2nd time.  I'm not getting a rose scent from it.  It's quite lovely and will purchase again.  I'm not a fan of big, powerful perfumes that smother you and this is not one of them.  I also love Dimitri's Opa! and get more compliments on it than any of the other perfumes I own.  I've gone through 2 bottles and have 2 stashed and at the ready.  If you want a softer scent then I'd suggest go with Philosophy's parfums/eau de toilettes, which I have a ton of.  I've been a Philosophy user for 12 years but I have to admit, i find myself reaching for Dimitri's perfumes instead.  Hope that helps.  

@Foxann  @MrsCat21 - I LOVE the OPA! parfum. Haven't ordered Zoie yet but recd a sample and it's also lovely. Zoie seems like a lighter scent compared to OPA! but neither is overpowering or intense. Both are sophisticated. To my nose. Zoie has a nice floral blend and I could detect Lily of the Valley and Jasmine, not a rose type scent

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@MrsCat21 wrote:

@MrsCat21  - I'm very interested but haven't tried this yet. Pricing is decent. Watched D present it last night on Beauty Report. He said its a game changer. He wasn't wearing any studio makeup- no makeup and said his skin tone has improved due to this oil. His skin looked fantastic!

I purchase the Divine Elixir Oil the first time he offered it. An AMAZING oil with AMAZING RESULTS. I really like it. It takes very little. 3 drops is enough. It soaks in leaves no greasy feel after applying. I use it on my neck and on the back of my hands. This oil has an AMAZING oil ingredient deck. It has some of the BEST up to date oils that give you AMAZING RESULTS. Dry under eye lines are diminishing. My 11 lines are fading along with my crows feet around my eyes. The texture of my skin is becoming softer & softer as each day passes. I am seeing fading of my age spots and melasma too. (70 yrs old, combination skin) I use Vitamin C, Retin-A also.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@MrsCat21 wrote:

I purchase the Divine Elixir Oil the first time he offered it. An AMAZING oil with AMAZING RESULTS. I really like it. It takes very little. 3 drops is enough. It soaks in leaves no greasy feel after applying. I use it on my neck and on the back of my hands. This oil has an AMAZING oil ingredient deck. It has some of the BEST up to date oils that give you AMAZING RESULTS. Dry under eye lines are diminishing. My 11 lines are fading along with my crows feet around my eyes. The texture of my skin is becoming softer & softer as each day passes. I am seeing fading of my age spots and melasma too. (70 yrs old, combination skin) I use Vitamin C, Retin-A also.

@Naturesbeauty  - appreciate your review. Glad you are seeing some great benefits. I might order it this event but I'm waiting to see the TS before I place my order

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

All DWP products are up @Chi-town girl. Single items only, no kits!

Another new product 

Exclusive! Skinn® Cosmetics Collagenesis Finishing Powder and Brush Set

656-435
Skinn® Cosmetics Collagenesis Finishing Powder and Brush Set

@FLGators  - I like his Dream Powder but I also like Elf Hi Def powder which has a nice price point. Look forward to seeing the new powder presented

Do you think the TS is posted? I'm offsite now but will look at Facebook and H website later. I love the DWP eye cream and used my last jar a few months ago

@Chi-town girl  - no, the TS is not posted. I think it will at least be a duo? But who knows, HSN seems to do a "Q" these days. It could very will be a single item!

Honored Contributor

The TS is posted $99, 5 flex for single ship option, free ship. I was hoping the TS would include the eye and face cream. Item 656-418

Skinn® Cosmetics 3-piece DWP Capsules, Serum and Creme Set

image.jpg

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

The TS is posted $99, 5 flex for single ship option, free ship. I was hoping the TS would include the eye and face cream. Item 656-418

Skinn® Cosmetics 3-piece DWP Capsules, Serum and Creme Set

image.jpg

Thanks so much Chi-town girl for posting. I am so looking forward for Dimitri James and his Skinn shows on HSN starting at 9:00 pm PST. 🥰👏🏼👏🏼👍🏼😍 We will need ☕️☕️☕️🍩🍩🍩 tonight. Again thanks. 🙋🏻