Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - June Shows/Specials + 6/21 TS

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Bluezircon wrote:

Has anyone noticed that since Dimitri switched to HSN he's on less then when he was on Evine? I wonder if that's what he wanted. More down time for himself.

I always thought he was on too often and had too many TTV when he was with Evine.

@Jordan2  @Bluezircon 

I thought it was awful how often - and for how many hours - D was on at Evine. I’d be very surprised if less air time (and fewer products) wasn’t one reason he left. Going back to HSN is a big step up. 

Honored Contributor

There might be a presale of the TS since D is listed as a guest for Amy's Beauty Report show on Wed.

The new DWP eye cream is posted

Skinn® Cosmetics Collagenesis DWP Eye Creme Reverse Intensive

Skinn® Cosmetics Collagenesis DWP Eye Creme Reverse Intensive

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Based on a Facebook post on Skinn's page, the TS will be a 'special bundle from the DWP line'

I'm definitely interested - love these products for my a.m. regime

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

i agree that it was so much better on evine. i hardly watch now on hsn after watching the first couple visits.  i use a few of this line of products and i do like them.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Based on a Facebook post on Skinn's page, the TS will be a 'special bundle from the DWP line'

I'm definitely interested - love these products for my a.m. regime

@Chi-town girl  Thanks much.  I'm interested in the DWP as well.  That is my favorite from his line, along with the NECK mask  (which is the best I've tried, and really made a difference).  I'm always skeptical when something has been reformulated and hope for the best. My sister loved his 24 hour Youth Preservation Cream, but when it was reformulated to the "Elite", she couldn't use it any longer.   I guess the scent and texture changed.   I'm hoping he doesn't do that to the DWP.

Contributor

I was a huge fan of the original 24 Hour Cream, but the Elite version has some sort of weird ferment in it that makes it stink, plus salicylic acid which is too drying for my skin. I always hate when brands tinker with tried-and-true formulas. The old Lip 6x serum was much better as well.

Honored Contributor

If I want something frm SKINN, I usually find it on ebay for a great price, free shippig and no tax, so easy!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi all - it doesn't look like the Skinn TS will be presale tmrw/Beauty Report.

I rec'd this promo email and per the H program guide, the Skinn items for the Beauty Report are Zoie parfum, the new maruka honey oil (back in stock) and the am/pm neck amoire duo.

Hopefully there will be some sneak peek info about the Friday TS during the Beauty Report show.

ad74901fe48ac2c6f7edc21ef92c4c68.jpeg

d6d2d491b867a88eed4b675aa8ae0092.jpeg

0df0a194744a7b15e995d928100a6fa7.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Event price $55, free ship. Auto ship/subscription is available

Skinn® Cosmetics Neck Amour Day and Night Cream Set
655-787
Skinn® Cosmetics Neck Amour Day and Night Cream Set

Contributor

The day and night neck cream, has been listed for months at the same price of $55.00, so no bargain there, I really don't see anything a deal or new. Very disappointed, as i'm sure alot of his regulars customers are, have begun to look elsewhere.