Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - June Shows/Specials + 6/21 TS

20% off the entire Skinn Cosmetics site - coupon code in honor of Father's Day is posted on Skinn website.   Plus free shipping for orders min $50 purchase

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The new oil is getting very positive reviews! It is sold out at H, but available at Skinn website.  With the coupon, price is same as the launch at H

Divine Elixir Divine Elixir Luminous Skin Oil Manuka Honey + C

Skinn® Cosmetics Divine Elixir Luminous Oil Manuka Honey Auto-Ship®

Immerse your skin in this luxurious skin treatment. Comprised of carefully selected, unique and natural oils, this richly hydrating oil improves visible signs of dryness and aging for skin that's transformed from dull to radiant. Fortified with Manuka Honey and Vitamin C to smooth and visibly brighten the complexion, while essential fatty acids and nutrients from exquisite oils drench skin in opulent moisture. Sustainably sourced, rare, and uniquely potent Kendi, Lupine, and Immortelle oils melt into skin, delivering powerful antioxidants and leaving behind only a silky softness.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Here is the updated show schedule a/o June 10:

Thursday, June 20th:

PT: 9:00pm & 10:00pm

Friday, June 21st:

ET: 12:00am, 1:00am, 3:00am, 6:00am, 9:00am, 11:00am, 12:00pm, 2:00pm, 3:00pm & 7:00pm

PT: 12:00am, 3:00am, 6:00am, 8:00am, 9:00am, 11:00am, 12:00pm & 4:00pm

Honored Contributor

I bought his a.m. and p.m. neck cream, fruit fusion peel and the Pep 40 on his last visit to HSN.  I had read about Skinn here, but had never seen a presentation.  I like these items.  I just received the foundation that came with the concealer and the two brushes.  I have several foundations and I think this is the best one I have ever purchased.  Fair is perfect--matches my skin exactly and no yellow in the foundation.  I only need very little and it lasts all day.  Wrinkles don't show up so much and this foundation feels so light on the skin.  (I'm in late 70's)   It will last a long time as very little is needed.  I like the brushes too.  I think it is even better than Trish McEvoy foundations I have purchased as well as better than Lancome and Dior.

Highlighted
Contributor

yes, when he was on evine it was so much better..he was so  much more..i loved it..now i havent even watched him on hsn

Respected Contributor

Give him time. If you love his products and are a true follower you don’t give up on someone and their products that easy. Eventually HSN will have him on more. They need to fit him into the program. Speculation is just that. I love that he spends time explaining the products and not over indulging us with so many products at one time. It easier on our “charge” cards. (I am new to Skinn products)
Honored Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

Skinn runs many giveaways on Facebook which I always enter. I was notified the other day that I won a free Dermapeel. Athena sent me a message to get my address. She is seemed so sweet. I was so excited because I rarely win anything.

I will not enter his giveaways as they require you “tag” a friend to enter and I will not bother my friends with advertising.....

Trusted Contributor

I've been a SKINN user for 5 years now.  My go-to products are Dermappeal and the Neck Amoure (both day and night).  I have auto delivery for both.  I also love his Lip6x Classic.  I was on auto delivery for all of those products when he was on EVINE.  Since going to HSN, his prices have increased drastically.  I'm still on AD for both products, but honestly, he had MUCH more air time when he was on EVINE.  I wish he would just go back there.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the lip balm 6x trio. I was waiting for a new set to come out and I'm glad it's free shipping. I've been spoiled using them and won't go back to chapstick.
Contributor

I think Evine was a much better set-up for Dimitri. The HSN hosts bulldoze over him and don't give his personality a chance to shine. The last time he was on with Shannon Fox, she kept interrupting and wouldn't let him explain his ingredients and technology. It's a shame they're shortchanging Skinn, because the products are good and Dimitri really knows his business.