PST: 1:00pm

ET: 4:00pm

Saturday, July 27th: 

PST: 4:00am, 9:00am, 12:00pm, 4:00pm

ET: 7:00am, 12:00pm, 3:00pm, 7:00pm

Wednesday 7/31 Beauty Report

PST: 4:00pm

EST: 7:00pm 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - July Show Schedule + Specials

There is a new neck duo posted at HSN - 2 options depending on your situation/objectives- redensify or define. I use/love the redensify version. The redensify or define serum goes on after cleansing and on top of lightweight serums like DWP capsules or Isomers serums. Then apply the mask for overnight treatment. 

Skinn® Cosmetics Neck Amour Leave-On Mask & Neck Amour Redensify Serum
675-106
Skinn® Cosmetics Neck Amour Leave-On Mask & Neck Amour Redensify Serum

What It Is
A leave-on neck mask designed specifically to give extra beauty benefits to skin on the neck that is thinner and more delicate, as well as a luxurious anti-aging serum specially designed for the skin of the neck area.

What You Get
  • 4 oz. Neck Amour Rich Protein & Probiotic Leave-on Neck Mask
  • 1.7 oz. Neck Amour Serum: Redensify
What It Does
Neck Amour Rich Protein & Probiotic Leave-on Neck Mask
  • Formulated with several anti-aging complexes containing rice protein plant juice derived from jicama, white truffle extract, French black currant bud extract and other key ingredients
  • The complexes in this formula have been shown to help improve the look of skin radiance
  • The complexes in this formula have been shown to help improve the look of uneven skin tone
  • The complexes in this formula have been shown to help smooth the look of skin for a younger look
Neck Amour Serum: Redensify
  • Silky textured anti-aging serum is a carefully crafted formula specially designed for the skin of the neck area
  • Formulated with several complexes that contains peptides, vitamins, marine botanical extracts, rice protein, plant juice derived for jicama and other key ingredients
  • The complexes in this formula have been shown to temporarily tighten the look of skin
  • The complexes in this formula have been shown to moisturize and smooth the look of skin and brighten the look of skin to help provide a youthful-looking radiance
  • The complexes in this formula have been shown to address the look of uneven skin tone
How to Use
  • Neck Amour Mask: Apply an even layer every night to neck in upward motion. Leave on throughout the night and rinse off in the morning. May be used after serum treatments (sold separately) if desired.
  • Neck Amour Serum: Apply to back and front of neck, decollete and jawline with upward patting strokes. Follow with your favorite neck cream or Neck Amour Leave-On Mask.
Made in USA

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Thanks for posting this!  I love the Neck Armour but haven’t tried the serum.

Respected Contributor

Before he introduced the Neck Amour cream, I used to use Redensify. The only problem was that it didn't last very long. When Prai was on I bought their neck TS and so disappointed with it. The daycream is ok but the night version balls up on me no matter what I do. Will never purchase that stuff again. I actually was having good luck using Josie's unscented butter on my neck.