Respected Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - July Anniversary Shows (Thurs 7/19-Sun 7/22)

@FLGatorsI think it is a one-use offer.  It states that "offer cannot be used in multiple orders during the promotion".  If your family happens to have more than one Evine account, you should be able to use it one time for each account.  

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Tique wrote:

I would have preferred an exact replica of last year's Anniversary Double Double Set.

skinnttv.jpg

Super Size Sulfate Free Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser - 12 oz
Super Size Olive & Enzyme Cleanser - 12 oz
Super Size Pure Pore Detox Intense Pore Extracting Cleanser - 8 oz
Double Size DermAppeal Microdermabrasion Treatment - 4 oz
Bonus Size Enriched Skin Softening Essence Pre-Treat & Hydrate Lotion - 6.4 oz
Double Size Hand Restore Protect SPF 30 Hand Cream - 4 oz

@Tique - I too like the Pure Pore cleanser, but I think there were some quality issues with this supersized one that I recd in this kit. It is all loose and a runny liquid instead of the typical marshmallow texture. Anyone else have this issue? I still have some remaining and am using it -its effective, but what happened to the nice marshmallow texture?

Also, I do not like the DermAppeal in the tube. And I love love love the facial cloths. For these reasons,  I prefer the new kit

@Chi-town girl

I like the Pure Pore Detox cleanser, too. I’ve never had problems with it.

I don’t care for the tubes for most products. D really, REALLY needs to put the Pore Detox cleanser in a pump for us. I don’t use tubes as often. They get put away and I am too lazy to get them out all the time and put them back. The pumps are “right there” and I just reach out to use them.

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@FLGatorsI think it is a one-use offer.  It states that "offer cannot be used in multiple orders during the promotion".  If your family happens to have more than one Evine account, you should be able to use it one time for each account.  

I rec'd a different free ship code via an email from Evine this morning.  I think it is good for just one order and there is no  minimum purchase requirement. It did state it was 'account specific'.

So they are coding accounts with specific offers unlike the past Anniversary events when D would post coupons on Facebook that everyone could use and for multiple orders throughout the weekend.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Tique wrote:

I would have preferred an exact replica of last year's Anniversary Double Double Set.

skinnttv.jpg

@Tique - I too like the Pure Pore cleanser, but I think there were some quality issues with this supersized one that I recd in this kit. It is all loose and a runny liquid instead of the typical marshmallow texture. Anyone else have this issue? I still have some remaining and am using it -its effective, but what happened to the nice marshmallow texture?

Also, I do not like the DermAppeal in the tube. And I love love love the facial cloths. For these reasons,  I prefer the new kit

@Chi-town girl

I don’t care for the tubes for most products. D really, REALLY needs to put the Pore Detox cleanser in a pump for us. I don’t use tubes as often. They get put away and I am too lazy to get them out all the time and put them back. The pumps are “right there” and I just reach out to use them.

@willdob3 - I think I will transfer the remaing Pure Pore cleanser to one of the pump bottles that I saved. It's so thin and runny Woman Sad but it seems to be as effective. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Tique wrote:

skinnttv.jpg

@Chi-town girl

I just opened PPD cleanser from last year, no issues. Creamy consistency. I think the configurations of the DD kit i have received have been good, I just seem to use less of the essence even though I use it am & pm. so wouldn’t have minded if he skipped this year. I like using it as a toner, products go on better. I may just give it to my sis. 

Honored Contributor

No coupon codes in my inbox - or junk mail either! 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

Woman Sad maybe D will post something later @willdob3. Wait until the shows start to place any orders since product pricing will be adjusted. Perhaps Evine will post a coupon on the website as a banner.

It looks like I will only be placing 1 order this event! 

Honored Contributor

:
@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

Woman Sad maybe D will post something later @willdob3. Wait until the shows start to place any orders since product pricing will be adjusted. Perhaps Evine will post a coupon on the website as a banner.

It looks like I will only be placing 1 order this event! 

@Chi-town girl

If they are really giving out account connected codes, they may do as HSN & give people coupons at different times. 

I havent even even taken a peek at Evine yet. I need a clone that doesn’t work to keep me up to date during the week. Actually, let the clone go to work for me and I’ll shop! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@willdob3, don't feel bad, I didn't get any coupon codes either!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I think this might be a GWP of the new Zoie fragrance

Skinn Cosmetics Bronze Goddess Ultra Shine Posh Gloss - 313-846

This is a GWP w/lip set, lip balm set & also the eye set. 1oz dermappeal comes with hydrovital mask duo