Trusted Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - July Anniversary Shows (Thurs 7/19-Sun 7/22)

@SahmIam wrote:

Lucky people!! Everything is either still processing are has a "cancel" icon next to it. August is the date being shown for everything.

Does anyone know if Isomers does the Gym-toning body moisturizer in a BIG bottle? love this stuff!!

The biggest I have seen is 8oz. But it lasts a long time, little goes a long way with I-body treatments. They just had a special on their website.  Don’t know if it’s still available. 

ONE DAY SALE…
SNEAK PEAK into our Christmas in July Event!

https://mailchi.mp/isomers/isomers-lets-enjoy-summer-collection-129969?e=7815e6cf48

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I believe the new DWP body butter was advance order - my order always indicated Aug 7 delivery and that hasn't changed. Has anyone rec'd ship notification for this product?

My other Skinn orders shipped yesterday and I rec'd email notifications

@Chi-town girl - i was wondering if this was really for the sept shows; they just brought a few teasers for the Anniversary shows. coz it was extended delivery right from the start. i still have the cancel button on mine eventhough i got "in process" email yest. Honestly I don't think any body butter will help lift & tone like a good workout regimen but it doesn't hurt to tryWoman Wink The minute Heather said stretch marks, I was on it in a flash. She sold me the glutathiosome body with the same sales pitchWoman LOL  

@FLGators - no lotion or potion replaces results from workout/gym. We need both - gym for building and maintaining muscle and the lotions/potions for skin.

I like these higher quality body creams especially for arms and legs. One of these days I will try more Isomers body products like the new Cica bidy cream, Matrixyl body cream and the All in One. I love love love her gommage body scrub. I just keep my eye on specials and shop opportunities like the DWP body butter and a couple months ago there was a 2 pack of 10 oz Active Argan body creams at Evine for $40. 

@Chi-town girl - Love the gommage, came as part of my goddess kit lootHeart

Respected Contributor

@SahmIamI've never seen a bottle larger than 8 oz of the Nutri-gym body lotion.  They offered it in a 2 pack during their last visit 313-206.  It's still available on Evine's website.

Honored Contributor

Can anyone tell me how to interpret the lot number on the products? I want to find the date of expiration and I don’t know if the lot numbers are expiration dates or manufactured dates or something else...

Honored Contributor

I really don’t know how to determine the date but, my best guess is that my pore serums were made in 2015 and that is too old. The fact that the kit was stuck in a baggy made me suspicious. I think something else might have been made in 2016, another late in 2017, & the rest in 2018. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

I really don’t know how to determine the date but, my best guess is that my pore serums were made in 2015 and that is too old. The fact that the kit was stuck in a baggy made me suspicious. I think something else might have been made in 2016, another late in 2017, & the rest in 2018. 

@willdob3 - the dates on the bottom of the Skinn containers is manufacturing date. Year/month/date. My Pep40 supersized jars are dated 170930 = sept 30 2017 mfg date. 

If you are unsure about the dates or freshness of those serums, call Skinn CS. I personally would not accept a product as 'new' that was manufactured in 2015. Maybe Skinn CS can send you replacements for the serums instead of you returning the entire kit to Evine

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@willdob3 - the dates on the bottom of the Skinn containers is manufacturing date. Year/month/date. My Pep40 supersized jars are dated 170930 = sept 30 2017 mfg date. 

If you are unsure about the dates or freshness of those serums, call Skinn CS. I personally would not accept a product as 'new' that was manufactured in 2015. Maybe Skinn CS can send you replacements for the serums instead of you returning the entire kit to Evine

@Chi-town girl

Thanks. I also have something from 2016 & don’t think that is acceptable either. I’ll double check which product it is and the exact date. I have one more product coming so I will wait until I get that to check the date, then call SKINN CS.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl

Thanks. I also have something from 2016 & don’t think that is acceptable either. I’ll double check which product it is and the exact date. I have one more product coming so I will wait until I get that to check the date, then call SKINN CS.

@willdob3 - I understand. We don't know the conditions for storage during the past 2-3 yrs. I wouldn't bother asking Evine for assistance,  just call Skinn CS. They sent me a replacement product when I had problems with a dispenser with no questions or hassle.  

Have you tried the new night cream?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl

@willdob3 - I understand. We don't know the conditions for storage during the past 2-3 yrs. I wouldn't bother asking Evine for assistance,  just call Skinn CS. They sent me a replacement product when I had problems with a dispenser with no questions or hassle.  

Have you tried the new night cream?

@Chi-town girl

I agree; I don’t believe Evine CS could help with this. CS reps have access to limited info and are unlikely to be able to resolve this kind of issue. I’ve heard great things about SKINN CS.

No, I haven’t tried the new Creme de Vive cream yet. I think I will wait a bit to try it and try the Dermappeal on a daily basis for a while first to see what kind of results I get from that. I’m using up some other products at night, too.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl

I received a voicemail from SKINN today saying that the number on their products is NOT the manufacture date, it is a batch code that has nothing to do with a date.