Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - July Anniversary Shows (Thurs 7/19-Sun 7/22)

@Chi-town girl

Thanks for posting this!

I’ve got a short list since I don’t really need more skincare right now. I can use one of the double double cleansing kits and, if he offers a good deal, I need some Vacuum Deep Cleansing Pore Mask. 

The Creme de Vivre miracle cream sounds interesting. That may tempt me. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl

Thanks for posting this!

I’ve got a short list since I don’t really need more skincare right now. I can use one of the double double cleansing kits and, if he offers a good deal, I need some Vacuum Deep Cleansing Pore Mask. 

The Creme de Vivre miracle cream sounds interesting. That may tempt me. 

@willdob3 - you're welcome! I still have a decent stash of Skinn and Isomers products that I find to be very effective. But, it's hard to resist the 'new'!

Let's hope this Skinn Anniversary event is as good as previous ones. That includes a coupon and the double-double kit Heart I know thst I also want the new Pep40 eye product.  These are the must haves on my list! Oh, and supposedly,  the return of the Watermelon mask Heart

Unfortunately,  we aren't getting much info from Skinn Facebook so we have to depend on Evine posting show items. More info to come next week, hopefully!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

double-double is offered during the anniversary shows? I just opened the cleansers from last years. the huuuge pore cleanser last year made it a steal. 

Honored Contributor

It might be a hint of the 1st TTV... 2 show items are posted for the 1st show - the regular size singles of Pep40 cream and serum.

Wondering if there will be a Pep40 trio TTV that includes the new upper/lower eye? 

Anxiously awaiting!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

double-double is offered during the anniversary shows? I just opened the cleansers from last years. the huuuge pore cleanser last year made it a steal. 

Yep @FLGators - they were mac daddy sized last year Woman LOL love the cleansers in the pump containers. These cleanser kits are ALWAYS  a steal! Heart

Honored Contributor

Here we go! Happy 10th Anniversary D Heart

This might be TTV#1. I think adjusted price will be around $40. Hoping for a coupon too!!! Current price $56, $5 shipping

Skinn Cosmetics Collagenesis PEP-40 Upper & Lower Eyelid Serum 0.5 oz - 314-192

Honored Contributor

No photo yet. Current price $56

Skinn Cosmetics Youth Catalyst Antioxidant Probiotic Concentrate 0.5 oz

- 314-224

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Current price $ 49

Skinn Cosmetics Zoie Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz - 314-174

Skinn Cosmetics Zoie Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz- 314-174

This blossom-forward scent mirrors its namesake, richly layered yet uncomplicated and filled with sun-kissed sweetness, light and romance. Zoie is welcoming, sophisticated and brimming with the enchantment of a well-gathered spring bouquet. Each use reveals the spirit of the wearer: lovely and loving, clever and curious, wrapped in humor, kindness and effortless allure.

Eau de Parfum Benefits

• Light enough for day wear or on into the night
  • Top notes: Pink freesia, wild rose
  • Heart: Lily of the Valley, magnolia
  • Base: Fresh Jasmine
  • Liquid consistency
  • Decorative spray bottle with lid
  • Made in the USA

Honored Contributor

Current price $46. Three options - 

• Ice Cooling
  • Pure Pore Detox
  • Olive & Enzyme
Skinn Cosmetics Three-Pack of Olive & Enzyme Cleansing Cloths (30 Count Each) - 312-589

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yay - Watermelon Mask is back!!!! Current price $ 40. 

Skinn Cosmetics Hydro-Vital Watermelon Hydrating Mask Duo 2 oz Each

- 314-147

Your aging skin craves more than just moisture. This rich and creamy mask is packed with age-defying antioxidants and amino acids, as well as a blend of fruit and plant extracts to smooth the appearance and texture of fine lines and wrinkles. This fabulous smelling mask leaves your skin looking and feeling supple, soft and radiant.

Watermelon Hydrating Mask Benefits
  • More than just a hydration mask - it is the ultimate indulgence for your face
  • Hydration for your face
  • Cooling feel
  • Leaves skin soft, radiant and smooth looking
  • Watermelon scent
  • Creamy consistency
  • Two
  • Made in the USA