Trusted Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - July Anniversary Shows (Thurs 7/19-Sun 7/22)

@Jordan2 wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

No coupon codes in my inbox - or junk mail either! 

@willdob3, don't feel bad, I didn't get any coupon codes either!

That makes 3 of usWoman Sad

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I think this might be a GWP of the new Zoie fragrance

Skinn Cosmetics Bronze Goddess Ultra Shine Posh Gloss - 313-846

This is a GWP w/lip set, lip balm set & also the eye set. 1oz dermappeal comes with hydrovital mask duo

TY @FLGators

I'm checking facebook pages for host Melissa - she's launching the event and Skinn for coupons...nothing posted yet. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Here we go! Happy 10th Anniversary D Heart

This might be TTV#1. I think adjusted price will be around $40. Hoping for a coupon too!!! Current price $56, $5 shipping

Skinn Cosmetics Collagenesis PEP-40 Upper & Lower Eyelid Serum 0.5 oz - 314-192

1st TTV is active. $40, $4 shipping. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Current price $46. Three options - 

• Ice Cooling
  • Pure Pore Detox
  • Olive & Enzyme
Skinn Cosmetics Three-Pack of Olive & Enzyme Cleansing Cloths (30 Count Each) - 312-589

312-589- Skinn Cosmetics Three-Pack of Olive & Enzyme Cleansing Cloths (30 Count Each)

Price - $29.99  $3.99 S&H

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

i’m Excited about this pep 40 eye serum.  I believe it will work.  The rest of his pep 40 line works.  Plus, his retinol drops works.  My wrinkles under my eyes are gone from these products.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Linmo - that free ship code worked for me so it is probably universal Heart 

I'm not sure if they will accept two orders from me with 2 different free ship codes so I'm going to wait for the Double-Double kit to go active since that is my must have item.

Well, so much for thanking longer term customers Woman Tongue no coupon except for the one they give for new customers. This is a major change for the Anniversary event since I started shopping the line. Disappointing!  

Oh, and if you have an Evine cc, free ship with $75 orders. For all other customers I guess it's 'too bad' Woman Tongue

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

i’m Excited about this pep 40 eye serum.  I believe it will work.  The rest of his pep 40 line works.  Plus, his retinol drops works.  My wrinkles under my eyes are gone from these products.  

@Blingqueen023 - make sure to post a review of the new Pep40 eye. Since it will prob sell out before they launch the Double-Double kit, I think I'm taking a pass.  I still have a couple of DWP eye creams in my stash that I need to use and I have some effective Isomers eye products. I can wait!  

Hopefully there will be a Pep40 kit that includes the 3 products later in the year for the holidays! 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 - make sure to post a review of the new Pep40 eye. Since it will prob sell out before they launch the Double-Double kit, I think I'm taking a pass.  I still have a couple of DWP eye creams in my stash that I need to use and I have some effective Isomers eye products. I can wait!  

Hopefully there will be a Pep40 kit that includes the 3 products later in the year for the holidays! 

@Chi-town girl  Hi there you cutie.  I sure will post a review.  This pep 40 eye serum will complete my collection of the pep 40 line.  I ❤️ love his pep40 line.  This will be my only item from his shows this weekend.  Susan graver is on at midnight.  Not interested in her tax top, but ‘i’m Sure she’ll have other new tops to present.  I love her line of clothes.  Enjoy watching the shows.  I’ll be watching Dimitri and Susan , lol

Frequent Contributor

I ordered a bunch of skincare, granted not from Skinn, and I didn’t receive ANY coupon of any kind. Not fair, after all the money spent. I might not order anything tonight although few things are calling my name.

Trusted Contributor

Skinn Cosmetics Bonus Size Choice of Define or Redensify Neck Amour Serum 3.4 oz

- 314-143

Must Have Buy
$ 39.99
Save: $18.01 (31% off)