Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - July Anniversary Shows (Thurs 7/19-Sun 7/22)

@Tique wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Tique - I too like the Pure Pore cleanser, but I think there were some quality issues with this supersized one that I recd in this kit. It is all loose and a runny liquid instead of the typical marshmallow texture. Anyone else have this issue? I still have some remaining and am using it -its effective, but what happened to the nice marshmallow texture?

Also, I do not like the DermAppeal in the tube. And I love love love the facial cloths. For these reasons,  I prefer the new kit

@Chi-town girl   I also prefer the DermAppeal in the jar. Regarding my post I was talking about the products included more than the delivery systems used. I admit I haven't used any of the products from last year's kit. I just started using the one from July 2016 last month. Using the cleansing towels for me means I need less of the PM one and I always end up with more of the AM one remaining. As for the 90-count pack, I prefer the 30-count so I have been saving my empty 30 containers. I will split up the larger bulk into smaller ones and possibly share.

@Tique - do you mind checking the Pure Pore? Shake the tube. Is it a runny liquid? If so, when you open it, it will pour out like a thin liquid - thinner than the am or pm cleansers.

The previous Pure Pore cleansers that I purchased were semi thick like marshmallow texture. I wonder if he changed the formula or there is a quality issue with the one that I rec'd. 

Suggestion for the facial cloths,  keep the open ones in a ziplock baggy. I've never had any of them dry out even the large 90 pack

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl   hope you can see this.

100_0633.JPG 

No it is not runny. It looks like the consistency  I've used before. Thanks for the suggestions. The only time I had a 90-count, it was fine until I reached the last five or so. About that time I realized I didn't like opening the pack ~ 90 times to retrieve a wipe. 30 is fine. Guess that's me being a n a l.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Chi-town girl   hope you can see this.

100_0633.JPG 

No it is not runny. It looks like the consistency  I've used before. Thanks for the suggestions. The only time I had a 90-count, it was fine until I reached the last five or so. About that time I realized I didn't like opening the pack ~ 90 times to retrieve a wipe. 30 is fine. Guess that's me being a n a l.

TY @Tique - it looks like I recd a tube that was compromised. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Sthomaslover wrote:

First let me say, I love Skinn Cosmetics.

After reading this entire thread, I have come to the conclusion, you can't please everyone. Really he has an enourmous amount of products in all sizes and configurations, but yet there is always a complaint. Then we get to the shipping thing. Just add it to the price of the item when making a decision. Whether or not you get free shipping should not be the reason to purchase or not and if it is, you really didn't want it in the first place.

I guess I try and see the glass half full. 

I totally agree, @Sthomaslover

I would never let a shipping fee stand in the way of something I really wanted to try or for a repeat purchase of something I like using.  I look at it as a convenient trade-off for the gasoline I would have to use to go shopping at a B & M store somewhere, which I don't really care to do much anymore, plus Skinn can't be obtained that way anyhow.  I do wish that on purchase of multiple products in the same order that the shipping was more reasonable, in consideration of the entire order rather than adding up all the individual charges.  But even so, if it's something I want or need I consider the shipping to be part of the convenience of shopping online and don't allow it to be a reason not to purchase.  

I totally disagree. It's not up to another poster to tell others to shop regardless of shipping fees or product prices.

Evine and Skinn need to be competitive with other retailers  and typically they fail when it comes to shipping fees.

Plus product pricing has increased.

And rarely do we get the fantastic value kits as in the past. 

I think it's foolish to pay $26+ in shipping fees for beauty items

Oh, and my glass is more than half full Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@Sthomaslover - agree, he can't please us all. We all have our wish list and feel free to express it here. A girl can dream...Woman Wink.   

@FLGators - I disagree with that poster's comments. Don't let it dissuade you from posting your concerns/requests regarding shipping fees or anything else.

Alot has changed over the past year at Evine - higher product prices and very few value kits. High shipping fees are a big deterrent for me. I'm glad to see the Double-Double kit is still a good kit. Overall value yet TBD once we see kit price &  shipping fee. Will there be a coupon? 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

New DWP Body Butter! Current price $85, 5 shipping

Skinn Cosmetics Super Size Deep Wrinkle Protocol Body Butter 16 oz

- 314-142

I think everything is posted including photos.

This DWP body butter looks good per ingredient deck. If pricing is around 40 with free or reduced shipping (coupon?) It will be hard to resist!

Utilize a luxurious cream on more than just your face! From Skinn, this is a velvety-soft skin-smoothing, re-texturizing, and redensifying total body moisturizer that features a powerful peptide complex synergized with vitamins, antioxidant oils and extracts. Rich, creamy butters to provide you with optimum moisturization, softening dry skin while helping to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.

High-performance ingredients absorb into the skin to increase the look of elasticity, giving you the appearance of dramatically smoother, firmer, redensified skin. Continued use ensures lasting hydration, resilience and the look of youthful radiance.

Body Butter Benefits
  • Shea butter - protects skin's moisture barrier and improves the look of elasticity due to high levels of oleic, stearic, and linoleic acids. Absorbs quickly into skin leaving it soft and silky
  • Cocoa butter - high in antioxidants like theaflavin and resveratrol, help fight and protect skin from free radical damage and early signs of aging. Hydrates and softens, while rejuvenating dry skin
  • ESP Amazing Butter - a blend of 10 butters in a shea butter base
  • High in vitamins A, C, and E, Omega-3, Omega-6, and antioxidants that keep skin highly moisturized, nourished, and smooth
  • Progeline - improves the look of the skin's firmness and elasticity, which help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and the look of sagging skin
  • Matrixyl 3000 - potent anti-aging benefits that reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles with continued use
  • Matrixyl Synthe'6 - evens out the look of your skin, increases the synthesis of 6 major components of skin's matrix to enhance the appearance of collagen
  • Cucumber extract BG - soothes and refreshes skin and reduces the appearance of redness and irritation
  • Maintains and increases the appearance of the skin's elasticity with high nutrient complex
  • Amino acids and minerals help skin retain moisture
  • Superox-C Kakadu - extracted from Kakadu plum, which contains a high source of vitamin C. Has Polyphenols, which contain antioxidants that help to reduce free radical damage and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Helps improve skin's radiance and luminosity
  • Claritea (white tea) - reduces the look of dark spots
  • Instalift Goji - rich in nutrients and antioxidants to provide visible toning and anti-aging results with continued use
  • Normalizes and rebalances stressed skin and smooths the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Contains 11 of 22 essential trace minerals that work to help firm, tighten, and plump the appearance of your skin
  • Botanical scent
  • Thick cream consistency
  • Jar with twist-off lid
  • Made in the USA

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

DOUBLE-DOUBLE Heart WOO-HOO! MAC DADDY SIZED!!!

Heart Love the configuration Heart Pump bottles, 90 count olive & enzyme cloths, the new essence + DermAppeal in the jar Heart

current price $84, 7 shipping

Skinn Cosmetics Super Size 5-Piece Non-Negotiables Collection - 313-970

Here's the image for the above:

I'm interested in this kit but that price will have to come down to at least $60 and reduced shipping for me to consider purchasing it.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl@Tique@JeanLouiseFinch and all:

With my last Evine order, I received a card with an offer for free shipping for a $75+ purchase during customer appreciation week, which ends on Saturday at 11:59 PM.  I don't think that it's customer specific.  It's a card of THANKS with a FREESHIP offer.

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

New DWP Body Butter! Current price $85, 5 shipping

Skinn Cosmetics Super Size Deep Wrinkle Protocol Body Butter 16 oz

- 314-142

I think everything is posted including photos.

This DWP body butter looks good per ingredient deck. If pricing is around 40 with free or reduced shipping (coupon?) It will be hard to resist!

Utilize a luxurious cream on more than just your face! From Skinn, this is a velvety-soft skin-smoothing, re-texturizing, and redensifying total body moisturizer that features a powerful peptide complex synergized with vitamins, antioxidant oils and extracts. Rich, creamy butters to provide you with optimum moisturization, softening dry skin while helping to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.

High-performance ingredients absorb into the skin to increase the look of elasticity, giving you the appearance of dramatically smoother, firmer, redensified skin. Continued use ensures lasting hydration, resilience and the look of youthful radiance.

Body Butter Benefits
  • Shea butter - protects skin's moisture barrier and improves the look of elasticity due to high levels of oleic, stearic, and linoleic acids. Absorbs quickly into skin leaving it soft and silky
  • Cocoa butter - high in antioxidants like theaflavin and resveratrol, help fight and protect skin from free radical damage and early signs of aging. Hydrates and softens, while rejuvenating dry skin
  • ESP Amazing Butter - a blend of 10 butters in a shea butter base
  • High in vitamins A, C, and E, Omega-3, Omega-6, and antioxidants that keep skin highly moisturized, nourished, and smooth
  • Progeline - improves the look of the skin's firmness and elasticity, which help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and the look of sagging skin
  • Matrixyl 3000 - potent anti-aging benefits that reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles with continued use
  • Matrixyl Synthe'6 - evens out the look of your skin, increases the synthesis of 6 major components of skin's matrix to enhance the appearance of collagen
  • Cucumber extract BG - soothes and refreshes skin and reduces the appearance of redness and irritation
  • Maintains and increases the appearance of the skin's elasticity with high nutrient complex
  • Amino acids and minerals help skin retain moisture
  • Superox-C Kakadu - extracted from Kakadu plum, which contains a high source of vitamin C. Has Polyphenols, which contain antioxidants that help to reduce free radical damage and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Helps improve skin's radiance and luminosity
  • Claritea (white tea) - reduces the look of dark spots
  • Instalift Goji - rich in nutrients and antioxidants to provide visible toning and anti-aging results with continued use
  • Normalizes and rebalances stressed skin and smooths the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Contains 11 of 22 essential trace minerals that work to help firm, tighten, and plump the appearance of your skin
  • Botanical scent
  • Thick cream consistency
  • Jar with twist-off lid
  • Made in the USA

This one looks interesting, love a good body treatment. I may try the DWP kit if it’s a good price since we don’t have a pep 40 kit. Maybe just settle for the DD kit & the 10 pc lip kit. All depends on the price/coupon. The pep40 eye is on subscription. I like the isomers duo so far. Eyes look so rested even with little sleep, so not sure on another eye product. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Linmo wrote:

@Chi-town girl@Tique@JeanLouiseFinch and all:

With my last Evine order, I received a card with an offer for free shipping for a $75+ purchase during customer appreciation week, which ends on Saturday at 11:59 PM.  I don't think that it's customer specific.  It's a card of THANKS with a FREESHIP offer.

@Linmo -Can that be used multiple times? I ordered the isomers duo, didn’t get any couponWoman Frustrated