Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - July Anniversary Shows (Thurs 7/19-Sun 7/22)

@Sthomaslover wrote:

First let me say, I love Skinn Cosmetics.

After reading this entire thread, I have come to the conclusion, you can't please everyone. Really he has an enourmous amount of products in all sizes and configurations, but yet there is always a complaint. Then we get to the shipping thing. Just add it to the price of the item when making a decision. Whether or not you get free shipping should not be the reason to purchase or not and if it is, you really didn't want it in the first place.

I guess I try and see the glass half full. 

I totally agree, @Sthomaslover

I would never let a shipping fee stand in the way of something I really wanted to try or for a repeat purchase of something I like using.  I look at it as a convenient trade-off for the gasoline I would have to use to go shopping at a B & M store somewhere, which I don't really care to do much anymore, plus Skinn can't be obtained that way anyhow.  I do wish that on purchase of multiple products in the same order that the shipping was more reasonable, in consideration of the entire order rather than adding up all the individual charges.  But even so, if it's something I want or need I consider the shipping to be part of the convenience of shopping online and don't allow it to be a reason not to purchase.  

Honored Contributor

@Jesttalking2 wrote:

I have a question or 2.  People are talking about DermAppeal in a jar but the only one I see is for lips. What am I missing?   Also, love the pep 40 but had run out and was using the colengensis but now got my pep 40. So which goes on last?  

Thank you

@Jesttalking2- DermAppeal used to come in jar packaging.  Some people didn't like it because they felt it was unsanitary to scoop it out with their fingers.  Dimitri went to tube packaging but that didn't fly so well with some because it's thick and hard to squeeze out.  Unless someone wanted to cut the tube open, some product would remain in the tube so that could be considered wasting product.  With the anniversary essentials kit, the DermAppeal is back to jar packaging.

As for your second question, could you be more specific about which products you're referring to?  There are several items with "collagenesis" in the name.  And are you referring to the Pep 40 serum or the creme riche?

Trusted Contributor

@Sthomaslover - agree, he can't please us all. We all have our wish list and feel free to express it here. A girl can dream...Woman Wink.   

Contributor

I’m sorry it’s the pep 40 cream riche.  It’s the collagenesis 24 hour youth preservation cream elite it came with some package group together 

thank you

diane

Honored Contributor

@Jesttalking2 wrote:

I’m sorry it’s the pep 40 cream riche.  It’s the collagenesis 24 hour youth preservation cream elite it came with some package group together 

thank you

diane

@Jesttalking2  Next time, if you want to address someone directly, you can use the notification feature.  Type an "@" and a drop-down menu will appear where you can select the name of someone who is active in the thread.  That way they'll be notified that you are speaking to them  Had I not popped back in here, I would not have seen your follow-up comment.

Honestly, I don't think you need to use both products at the same time since they are both moisturizers.  I personally can't use the 24 Hr. YPC, it's too emoilient for me.  On the other hand, I LOVE the Pep 40 Creme Riche and have a few jars on subscription so I don't ever run out.  The Creme Riche is the last product I put on at night as my PM moisturizer.  If you like both products, you could use one in the AM and the other in the PM.  If you prefer a lighter weight moisturizer in the morning then you can alternate the two at night, if that works better for you.

Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  Thank you I didn’t know about that!  Thank you for the info.  I do love the pep 40 cream haven’t used the serum. I might try it this time

again thank you 

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

I would have preferred an exact replica of last year's Anniversary Double Double Set.

skinnttv.jpg

Super Size Sulfate Free Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser - 12 oz
Super Size Olive & Enzyme Cleanser - 12 oz
Super Size Pure Pore Detox Intense Pore Extracting Cleanser - 8 oz
Double Size DermAppeal Microdermabrasion Treatment - 4 oz
Bonus Size Enriched Skin Softening Essence Pre-Treat & Hydrate Lotion - 6.4 oz
Double Size Hand Restore Protect SPF 30 Hand Cream - 4 oz

@Tique - I too like the Pure Pore cleanser, but I think there were some quality issues with this supersized one that I recd in this kit. It is all loose and a runny liquid instead of the typical marshmallow texture. Anyone else have this issue? I still have some remaining and am using it -its effective, but what happened to the nice marshmallow texture?

Also, I do not like the DermAppeal in the tube. And I love love love the facial cloths. For these reasons,  I prefer the new kit

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

I think this might be a GWP of the new Zoie fragrance

Skinn Cosmetics Bronze Goddess Ultra Shine Posh Gloss - 313-846

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Tique - I too like the Pure Pore cleanser, but I think there were some quality issues with this supersized one that I recd in this kit. It is all loose and a runny liquid instead of the typical marshmallow texture. Anyone else have this issue? I still have some remaining and am using it -its effective, but what happened to the nice marshmallow texture?

Also, I do not like the DermAppeal in the tube. And I love love love the facial cloths. For these reasons,  I prefer the new kit

@Chi-town girl   I also prefer the DermAppeal in the jar. Regarding my post I was talking about the products included more than the delivery systems used. I admit I haven't used any of the products from last year's kit. I just started using the one from July 2016 last month. Using the cleansing towels for me means I need less of the PM one and I always end up with more of the AM one remaining. As for the 90-count pack, I prefer the 30-count so I have been saving my empty 30 containers. I will split up the larger bulk into smaller ones and possibly share.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.