Regular Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - July Anniversary Shows (Thurs 7/19-Sun 7/22)

@Chi-town girl @JeanLouiseFinch @sonechko @FlowerBear @willdob3 @Jordan2

I was just on the website and indexed by "newest" and this product popped up.  It wasn't listed on the products page for the "showing" tomorrow, but I wonder if it is surprise or will just be an extra surprise to the top value for his anniversary?  Maybe the price will be lower??

314-157

Skinn Cosmetics 4-Piece "Anniversary" Collagenesis Skincare Set w/ Bag

$100.00Evine Price
6ValuePay®:$16.67
Honored Contributor

@barefootwillow - good catch! Yes, this is a new Anniversary kit and pricing will be reduced

Skinn Cosmetics 4-Piece "Anniversary" Collagenesis Skincare Set w/ Bag - 314-157

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

A new Neck Amour duo - day + night

Skinn Cosmetics Neck Amour Day Cream & Leave-on Mask Set 4 oz Each - 314-145

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl

Does D offer the double size cleansers sometime in the winter? I have an unopened bottle of each cleanser and am not sure I should order one now. I’ll open the AM one in a week or so but my open PM one is half full. I’ve also got an unopened Dermappeal. 

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl

Does D offer the double size cleansers sometime in the winter? I have an unopened bottle of each cleanser and am not sure I should order one now. I’ll open the AM one in a week or so but my open PM one is half full. I’ve also got an unopened Dermappeal. 

@willdob3 yes, I have seen them offer double size cleansers after Anniversary sale, but it's never as good of a $ value and never Mac Daddy size except for Anniversary sale. I would encourage you to buy 1 kit, especially if we get a coupon. It will keep for at least 2 yrs

Edited to add: if you like the pump bottles,  it appears the Mac Daddy size may be the only option. Noticed that D swutched the cleansers over to tubes even with the larger sizes 

And with DermAppeal I prefer the jar container which is in this kit vs the tube

@Chi-town girl

Thanks! I’m definitely a pump gal. I won’t buy the tubes. I’ll get one kit.

I love the softening essence but I have two other watery consistency products (both Isomers) and I really can’t use more than one of them at a time. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl

@willdob3 yes, I have seen them offer double size cleansers after Anniversary sale, but it's never as good of a $ value and never Mac Daddy size except for Anniversary sale. I would encourage you to buy 1 kit, especially if we get a coupon. It will keep for at least 2 yrs

Edited to add: if you like the pump bottles,  it appears the Mac Daddy size may be the only option. Noticed that D swutched the cleansers over to tubes even with the larger sizes 

And with DermAppeal I prefer the jar container which is in this kit vs the tube

@Chi-town girl

Thanks! I’m definitely a pump gal. I won’t buy the tubes. I’ll get one kit.

I love the softening essence but I have two other watery consistency products (both Isomers) and I really can’t use more than one of them at a time. 

@willdob3 - yep, I love the pump dispensers for the cleansers. Saved a few of the 8.5 ounce pump bottles for transfer in case I order the tubes. The 12 ounce Mac Daddy size was a surprise last yr & is a great  bonus value.

I use the Essence in a.m. to mix with the powdered vitamin C and sometimes at pm if I'm going to use Isomers moisture mask for overnight treatment.  I like the extra moisture it provides. 

Keep your stash of Essence in your refrigerator for better preservation.  That was a suggestion from D. I still have a backup/stash bottle in the refrigerator from last year Anniversary kit. I never need to buy it separately since he gives us a bonus size in the Anniversary kit

Trusted Contributor

The essence could have been a spray bottle(mist), easier to use. I just take a little bit in my palm & slather. with all the layering, don't need the extra cotton ball stepWoman LOL I would have prefered the big daddy pore cleanser instead, I love that one!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

DOUBLE-DOUBLE Heart WOO-HOO! MAC DADDY SIZED!!!

Heart Love the configuration Heart Pump bottles, 90 count olive & enzyme cloths, the new essence + DermAppeal in the jar Heart

current price $84, 7 shipping

Skinn Cosmetics Super Size 5-Piece Non-Negotiables Collection - 313-970

Here's the image for the above:

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would have preferred an exact replica of last year's Anniversary Double Double Set.

skinnttv.jpg

Super Size Sulfate Free Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser - 12 oz
Super Size Olive & Enzyme Cleanser - 12 oz
Super Size Pure Pore Detox Intense Pore Extracting Cleanser - 8 oz
Double Size DermAppeal Microdermabrasion Treatment - 4 oz
Bonus Size Enriched Skin Softening Essence Pre-Treat & Hydrate Lotion - 6.4 oz
Double Size Hand Restore Protect SPF 30 Hand Cream - 4 oz

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Contributor

First let me say, I love Skinn Cosmetics.

After reading this entire thread, I have come to the conclusion, you can't please everyone. Really he has an enourmous amount of products in all sizes and configurations, but yet there is always a complaint. Then we get to the shipping thing. Just add it to the price of the item when making a decision. Whether or not you get free shipping should not be the reason to purchase or not and if it is, you really didn't want it in the first place.

I guess I try and see the glass half full. 

Contributor

I have a question or 2.  People are talking about DermAppeal in a jar but the only one I see is for lips. What am I missing?   Also, love the pep 40 but had run out and was using the colengensis but now got my pep 40. So which goes on last?  

Thank you