Honored Contributor

Skinn Cosmetics - July Anniversary Shows (Thurs 7/19-Sun 7/22)

Per the show schedule, 1st show is Thurs 7/19 at 11p ET with host Melissa

We know by history,  one of the TTV's will be the awesome Double-Double cleanser kit Heart

Expecting New Items:

• Pep40 Upper and Lower Eye (serum?)
  • Creme de Vivre -overnight skin 'miracle ' cream. I heard D mention this sneak peek info during final June show. He wanted to say more, but the host cut him off...Woman Tongue Woman Sad
  • New Fragrance - Zoie - eau de parfum. Pink freesia, wild rose,  lily of the valley, magnolia, fresh jasmine. Sample cards were included in my orders of the Lip 6X TTV.

I just tried/applied Zoie and like it!  Lighter IMO than Opa! Reminiscent of a summer fragrance. Definitely floral. Love, love, love Lily of the Valley and I can distinguish it. 

An excerpt of the card description - "Zoie is the barefoot daughter of balmy Greek island breezes and blue Malibu skies. Richly layered and totally uncomplicated,  she's sun-kissed skin and sandy toes...Zoie's glass is always half full...easy allure means she's 100% here for the things that truly matter: true kindness, genuine connection and the relentless pursuit of happiness" 

If you like Lily of the Valley, I think you will love it!  It smells fresh and not overly floral or strong. Being parfum I think it will have lasting power. 

Anyone else have info about July shows/items? Please share  Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - July Anniversary Shows (Thurs 7/19-Sun 7/22)

@Chi-town girl. Wow! You got me at the Lily of the Valley first mention. I  can definitely distinguish it! It's my most favorite in the whole world fragrance!

Lily of the Valley flower is limited to growing in wild only to certain regions, and comes for a short time only in the spring (May).

Not everyone knows it's wonderful, out of this world, fragrance. It is also a scent that is near impossible to recreate in lab. Hope Dimitri did close enough job to imitate this flower scent.

So you had a sample of it? I did not receive my Skinn lip TTV yet. They only shipped it on 26th.

Trusted Contributor

I got the sample of the new fragrance too. It’s floral for sure but I can’t tell one floral scent from the otherWoman LOL I can only wear hubby approved scents since he is allergic to most perfumes. So my choices are very limited & mostly clean

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@Chi-town girl. Wow! You got me at the Lily of the Valley first mention. I  can definitely distinguish it! It's my most favorite in the whole world fragrance!

Lily of the Valley flower is limited to growing in wild only to certain regions, and comes for a short time only in the spring (May).

Not everyone knows it's wonderful, out of this world, fragrance. It is also a scent that is near impossible to recreate in lab. Hope Dimitri did close enough job to imitate this flower scent.

So you had a sample of it? I did not receive my Skinn lip TTV yet. They only shipped it on 26th.

@sonechko - oh, I think Zoie will be something wonderful for lovers of Lily of the Valley Heart I agree, other LOTV fragrances that I've tried were not impressive and artificial. Would love love love a Zoie fragrance candle 

I was so surprised to see the sample card in the Skinn 6X box.  Since I bought 2 6X TTV's, I had 2 Skinn boxes in the shipping carton and yippie! 2 fragrance cards.  I was so impressed to distinguish the LOTV even though it's a blend. I also detect the freesia which is another spring type flower. 

It's gonna be hard to resist ordering it even though I do not 'need a new fragrance. Wonder if it will be a TTV.

Post your thoughts when you get the sample. 

Hope others will also offer comments. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl, I have my list already for his Anniversary shows. It did say this would be the best anniversary show ever!

Valued Contributor

I am hoping for a BIG collegenesis kit and a BIG Pep 40 kit. Trying to save up until July 19th. I already want that double double cleanser set and the NEW night seum. I am so excited to see what else will be new  Even though I love AA products, I still alternate with Skinn. Love that Dimitri.

Esteemed Contributor

Just noticed that Skinn is back again at HL so I took a little look see. I was suprised at the prices, especially the kits offered at $70-$85. That is not the usual pricing on these products at HL. I do not understand this since a lot of these items are old product that Skinn just wants to get rid of, while still making $$. Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

I haven't bought anything for several months and purposely didn't get anything his last visit because I was waiting for his anniversary shows. 

Respected Contributor

@sommertime, you won't see any reduced pricing until probably the day of his visit. Evine may do a few sneak peeks a few days before but usually they don't reveal any good pricing until his visit. I am sure he will have new products such as his Pep 40 Eye Serum.

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2, I did the same thing.