Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,618
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - January 22nd TS

there was so much talk about the pads, i'm feeling a little disappointed.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 22,671
Registered: ‎10-03-2011

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - January 22nd TS


@10sluvr wrote:

there was so much talk about the pads, i'm feeling a little disappointed.


Me too!  I felt so strongly that they would be the TS.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,383
Registered: ‎06-01-2017

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - January 22nd TS


@Chi-town girl wrote:

4 oz size of the cleansers and essence $70, free shipping

 

 Skinn® Cosmetics Non-Negotiables 4-piece Collection
688-753
Skinn® Cosmetics Non-Negotiables 4-piece Collection

 

 

 

So at $70.00 I'm sure it will go down to the sale price when the shows hit. I'm out so  I need a new kit. Happy! 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,468
Registered: ‎03-13-2010

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - January 22nd TS

The TS is definitely a disappointment.  It's a pass for me.  Hopefully some other deals will crop up.  I was hoping the Honey Elixir Mask might come back in stock and be on sale.  :-)

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,468
Registered: ‎03-13-2010

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - January 22nd TS

The Pep40 Lip Treament 2 Pack is now loaded and shows as a Bonus Buy.  So is there another product as TS that is about to be loaded or will this be changed to TS??

Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,905
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - January 22nd TS


@sueinsf wrote:

The Pep40 Lip Treament 2 Pack is now loaded and shows as a Bonus Buy.  So is there another product as TS that is about to be loaded or will this be changed to TS??


@sueinsf  - there is a bonus buy attached to the Pep40 lip 2 pack TS

 

Ways To Save

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,905
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - January 22nd TS


@BdBettyB wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

4 oz size of the cleansers and essence $70, free shipping

 

 Skinn® Cosmetics Non-Negotiables 4-piece Collection
688-753
Skinn® Cosmetics Non-Negotiables 4-piece Collection

 

 

 

So at $70.00 I'm sure it will go down to the sale price when the shows hit. I'm out so  I need a new kit. Happy! 


@BdBettyB  -  I don't think the price for this kit will be further reduced. The adjusted (red slash) price is $70 down from 96

 

I still have a few bottles left of the a.m. cleanser. Recently bought the 4 oz of the p.m. cleanser with a coupon. And I'm almost out of the excellent Essence. Not happy buying singles but I don't need DermAppeal (recently bought a twofer) nor the a.m. cleanser so I won't be buying this kit.

 

The $5 coupon should work on all Skinn items. Break up your orders, $20 min purchase for the $5 coupon and it can be used on TS items, but not clearance. 

 

There is also a 2oz cleanser kit $35.

 

Wondering...HOPING there will be a Double-Double kit for the 1 yr Anniversary with HSN...come on man!!!!

 

Skinn® Cosmetics Non-Negotiables Discovery Kit
675-707
Skinn Cosmetics Non-Negotiables Discovery Kit

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,856
Registered: ‎09-16-2010

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - January 22nd TS

 

@Chi-town girl A double-double or any other kit would have been a better TS. Strange choice. I think they had resurfacing pad from another line recently, that may be the reason why the didn't have Skinn pads. 

$70 for the cleanser kit, that is Q pricing. I would wait for the next 20% coupon.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,905
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - January 22nd TS


@FLGators wrote:

 

@Chi-town girl A double-double or any other kit would have been a better TS. Strange choice. I think they had resurfacing pad from another line recently, that may be the reason why the didn't have Skinn pads. 

$70 for the cleanser kit, that is Q pricing. I would wait for the next 20% coupon.


@FLGators  - yep, also the pads are not on event pricing so I think I'm going to wait for a 20% coupon. 


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,468
Registered: ‎03-13-2010

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - January 22nd TS


@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

The Pep40 Lip Treament 2 Pack is now loaded and shows as a Bonus Buy.  So is there another product as TS that is about to be loaded or will this be changed to TS??


@sueinsf  - there is a bonus buy attached to the Pep40 lip 2 pack TS

 

Ways To Save

Thanks @Chi-town girl .  Bummer!