[ Edited ]

TS is posted, buy 1 get 1 $56, free shipping. Auto ship option

Skinn® Cosmetics 2-pack PEP40 Baume Riche Lip Treatment
692-584
Skinn® Cosmetics 2-pack PEP40 Baume Riche Lip Treatment

Show Schedule:

Wednesday, January 22nd:

ET: 12:00am, 9:00am, 12:00pm, 3:00pm, 6:00pm, 9:00pm, 11:00pm

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - January 22nd TS

The new Resurfacing Pads is posted at H. I'm hoping we get this as a buy 1/get 1 TS

Skinn® Cosmetics Non-Negotiables Multi-Acid Resurfacing Pads
674-329
Skinn® Cosmetics Non-Negotiables Multi-Acid Resurfacing Pads
This intense multi-acid resurfacing pads formulated with five concentrated acids is a performance driven formulation composed of Glycolic, Salicylic and a uniquely blended combination of Phytic, Lactic and Polyglutamic acids, Oat Bran Extract, Oat Kernel Extract, Witch Hazel and other key ingredients.

What You Get
  • (60) Non-Negotiable Multi-Acid Resurfacing Pads
What It Does
  • Helps exfoliates dead skin cells, refining texture while reducing the appearance of pores, for a healthy looking glow
  • Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Helps to brighten skin for a more even-looking complexion
  • Contains Glycolic, Salicylic and a uniquely blended combination of Phytic, Lactic and Polyglutamic acids, Oat Bran Extract, Oat Kernel Extract, Witch Hazel and other key ingredients
How to Use
  • Use 2-3 times per week, AM or PM, with the option to build up to daily usage for non-sensitive skin. Gently wipe textured pad across face, neck and decollete, concentrating on problem areas. Follow by wiping smooth side of pad along same areas. Let solution penetrate into skin for 15-20 minutes prior to applying further skincare treatments or makeup. Use a daily broad-spectrum sunscreen.
  • WARNING: This product contains highly concentrated acids for optimal performance, some tingling may occur. If experiencing sensitivity, minimize usage to one time per week. If irritation persists, rinse off solution and discontinue use. Avoid contact with eyes. This product contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA's) that may increase sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for at least one week thereafter

Ingredients: AQUA, GLYCOLIC ACID, ALCOHOL DENAT., HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) WATER, LACTIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SALICYLIC ACID (EXFOLIANT), POLYSORBATE 20, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) BRAN EXTRACT, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, BISABOLOL, ALLANTOIN, POLYGLUTAMIC ACID, PHYTIC ACID, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

NEW!

Skinn® Cosmetics Youth Catalyst: O2Firm Oxygenated Firming Concentrate
656-443      $42, free shipping
Skinn® Cosmetics Youth Catalyst: O2Firm Oxygenated Firming Concentrate
What It Does
  • Helps even out the appearance of uneven skin tone
  • Helps soften the look of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Helps enhance the appearance of skin texture and luminosity
  • Helps skin look more rejuvenated.
  • Contains nasturtium, wu-zhu-yu and hydrolyzed corn protein
How to Use
  • Use morning and evening. Apply several drops to clean, dry skin using soft, circular motions.
  • Can also added in 1 to 3 drop increments to serums, beauty treatment lotions and creams.
Made in USA

Ingredients: ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, GLYCERIN, ISOSTEARETH-200 LINOLEATE, MENTHOXYPROPANEDIOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE 20, PROPANEDIOL, EVODIA RUTAECARPA (WU-ZHU-YU) FRUIT EXTRACT, TROPAEOLUM MAJUS (NASTURTIUM) FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, VETIVERIA ZIZANOIDES ROOT EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED CORN PROTEIN, MENTHYL LACTATE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PPG-26 BUTETH-26, AQUA, GLYCOGEN, HYDROLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, MANNITOL, SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, LECITHIN, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CHLORPHENESIN, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl   Using 2 pads daily, this jar will last one month.   If you have used it, i would appreciate your review of the product.  Thanks.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@Chi-town girl   Using 2 pads daily, this jar will last one month.   If you have used it, i would appreciate your review of the product.  Thanks.

@phoenixbrdit states use AM or PM. It has quite a few acids. So I would be careful using them. How to Use Use 2-3 times per week, AM or PM, with the option to build up to daily usage for non-sensitive skin. Gently wipe textured pad across face, neck and decollete, concentrating on problem areas. Follow by wiping smooth side of pad along same areas. Let solution penetrate into skin for 15-20 minutes prior to applying further skincare treatments or makeup. Use a daily broad-spectrum sunscreen.
Honored Contributor

Thanks @Naturesbeauty   Have you used these?  It would be helpful to hear a review.  I think i'll check HSN to if there are any reviews.  Appreciate your post.

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@phoenixbrd  - this is a fairly new product/launched in December, sold on the Skinn website. I have not yet purchased it. No one here has posted about using it/reviews. It just posted at HSN, no reviews yet. 

I will buy it on TS day, hoping we get 2 jars for price of 1.

The usage instructions suggest 2-3x/WEEK, not daily until you know your skin can handle it on a daily basis (sensitivity)

Per HSN website/product info: Use 2-3 times per week, AM or PM, with the option to build up to daily usage for non-sensitive skin.

I'm a big fan of the Skinn ABC peel and plan to keep using it weekly (alternating with Isomers Enzyme Peel). I'm going to start using the new pads 2-3x per week initially. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl   Appreciate the information.  I just checked HSN also. I don't know how long it would take to get your face to adjust to the peel, but afterwards it would be 2-3 pads daily according to the instructions. Maybe it could be used 2x weekly even after the transition period.   It is 40.00 and if it becomes the 2 for 1, would be an excellent buy.  Thanks for the information, I'll be checking the TS.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@phoenixbrd  - this is a fairly new product/launched in December, sold on the Skinn website. I have not yet purchased it. No one here has posted about using it/reviews. It just posted at HSN, no reviews yet. 

I will buy it on TS day, hoping we get 2 jars for price of 1.

The usage instructions suggest 2-3x/WEEK, not daily until you know your skin can handle it on a daily basis (sensitivity)

Per HSN website/product info: Use 2-3 times per week, AM or PM, with the option to build up to daily usage for non-sensitive skin.

I'm a big fan of the Skinn ABC peel and plan to keep using it weekly (alternating with Isomers Enzyme Peel). I'm going to start using the new pads 2-3x per week initially. 

That's a good plan.  I DermAppeal 3 mornings a week (Su-T-Th) and do my ABC Peel on Friday night.  My plan right now is to use the pads on my in between mornings (M-W, maybe Sa).

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl  - had to thank you. you were right about calling HSN regarding the $10 coupon. I just contacted CS & both are now in my account. Excellent CS!

If anyone didnt recieve the coupon codes, do call/chat with HSN CS. These are the active coupons.

$5 coupon# 184738

$10 coupon# 181691