Respected Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - January 22nd TS

The TS is an easy pass for me as well.  BORING.   I'm truly surprised there wasn't something more inviting...   the pads, or a kit with a new item.  

Respected Contributor

Pass for me even though I have lip lines. Didn't see much difference in the before and after pictures. I've been using Isomers Matrixyl 4 for a little while and think I'm seeing some improvement. 

Respected Contributor

We are used to seeing him everything month with wonderful deals. Just not seeing anything that's going to tempt me. I do see his Skin Softening Essence in his Non Negotiables and I do need that. Not sure if I will purchase anything this time around. Maybe he will be back in February for his birthday with some better deals.

Honored Contributor

Certainly not a very good TS, too expensive for 2 very small tubes of anything!! If I were to use the first one and got little to no results, I would never want to use a second one, 

one of these and a couple of other items included for that price would have been much better. 

In fact, I am now using Skinn Lip Stem Rejen, his older lip product. 

Contributor

The price of skin care has multiplied so fast--not all that long ago Skinn would have had a nice kit with the Oxygen serum, pad etc for $39. I have decided  that will not buy into these single item horrific prices anymore.

Valued Contributor

TS is too expensive for me. I ordered the dermapeel for lips and 4 balms. I use M. Asam Aqua Intense face cream with hyaluronic acid. Looked this morning and my lip lines are more relaxed. I use it everyday.
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Certainly not a very good TS, too expensive for 2 very small tubes of anything!! If I were to use the first one and got little to no results, I would never want to use a second one, 

one of these and a couple of other items included for that price would have been much better. 

Two tubes provide 8 months worth of product.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

This is not a good TSV, I have not purchased anything from Skinn since they moved to HSN.   I wish they would have had a double double TSV.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Two tubes provide 8 months worth of product.

But on the other hand 8 months is way too long to keep using one cream just to see if it working. Like I said if I use one and see no results, I would not want to have another one on hand. And, if I would see miraculous results after using one, it would be my pleasure to spend full price on another one! Just my crazy way of analyzing the situation. The TS should have had one tube of this and a couple more items to try. 

Valued Contributor

I got this, it says extended delivery? Did anyone else get it? I thought it looked pretty good.