Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - January 22nd TS

@FLGators wrote:

@Chi-town girl  - had to thank you. you were right about calling HSN regarding the $10 coupon. I just contacted CS & both are now in my account. Excellent CS!

If anyone didnt recieve the coupon codes, do call/chat with HSN CS. These are the active coupons.

$5 coupon# 184738

$10 coupon# 181691

Woot woot!!! @FLGators  Happy FriYAY   Woman Very Happy 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have been using the pads now for over a month and I love them. I can't use them every day, but I do now Dermappeal every day. Between the Dermappeal, the pads, and the youth catalysts my skin is SOOOO much better than its ever been before. I'll be buying more pads, and the oxygen catalyst for sure. My skin is firmer but my biggest issue was texture, and that's so much improved. I'm excited for this visit, and I hope we see a pad duo!!!! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Posted today by Connie Craig-Carroll:

WOW! You know I like to tell you about products I use and love so....Do you have the lines that go from nose to mouth, or the lines above the lip where your lipstick bleeds into them? What about marionette lines?
January 21st at Midnight into Wednesday the 22nd all day on HSN, Dimitri and Skinn will be launching the Today’s Special which is the new and even more advanced formulation of their award winning Pep 40 Baume Riche targeted Lip and Laugh line treatment. It is AMAZING! You can see results in as little as two hours and of course there are fantastic long term results as well. The concentration of peptides in this treatment actually activate your own collagen production and the Hyaluronic spheres get into those deep wrinkles and plump up the appearance of the skin. Kiss those wrinkles goodbye!!!
Dimitri told me the price for the Today’s Special duo is crazy and will never be offered again.

Check back for the link for the Today’s Special price on WednesdaySmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  -  TY for the TS info...I was hoping for the new pads.

@Ilovelife123  - TY for your review of the pads. I'm definitely interested. Will wait to see the show items/pricing posted before I place my order.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

I got the PEP40 body butter with my $10 coupon. There is only a few on sale, it's an auto ship. subsequent AS's though are not at the sale price & is $56. I will be cancelling the AS after the initial shipment. 

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

I got the PEP40 body butter with my $10 coupon. There is only a few on sale, it's an auto ship. subsequent AS's though are not at the sale price & is $56. I will be cancelling the AS after the initial shipment. 

This is a really good product.  I actually use it as my PM neck cream, and have i5 on auto ship.  You might want to wait to cancel your A/S until after you evaluate your experience and results.  

Respected Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

I love the Pep 40 Butter! Not only is wonderful for the body, but it makes an awesome neck cream. I have even used it on my face. The butter is very dense so you don't have to use much. 

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Posted today by Connie Craig-Carroll:

WOW! You know I like to tell you about products I use and love so....Do you have the lines that go from nose to mouth, or the lines above the lip where your lipstick bleeds into them? What about marionette lines?
January 21st at Midnight into Wednesday the 22nd all day on HSN, Dimitri and Skinn will be launching the Today’s Special which is the new and even more advanced formulation of their award winning Pep 40 Baume Riche targeted Lip and Laugh line treatment. It is AMAZING! You can see results in as little as two hours and of course there are fantastic long term results as well. The concentration of peptides in this treatment actually activate your own collagen production and the Hyaluronic spheres get into those deep wrinkles and plump up the appearance of the skin. Kiss those wrinkles goodbye!!!
Dimitri told me the price for the Today’s Special duo is crazy and will never be offered again.

Check back for the link for the Today’s Special price on WednesdaySmiley Happy

I will no doubt be jumping in with both feet. I do believe that OTC products can't do everything that they promise but D comes pretty close with his peptide products. I actually was thinking it was today and was so disappointed to see Laz Boy. Lol!

Honored Contributor

TS is posted, buy 1 get 1 $56, free shipping. Auto ship option

Skinn® Cosmetics 2-pack PEP40 Baume Riche Lip Treatment
692-584
Skinn® Cosmetics 2-pack PEP40 Baume Riche Lip Treatment

Honored Contributor

4 oz size of the cleansers and essence $70, free shipping

Skinn® Cosmetics Non-Negotiables 4-piece Collection
688-753
Skinn® Cosmetics Non-Negotiables 4-piece Collection