Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - April HSN Shows + New Items

@Chi-town girl wrote:

1. @willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl   I totally indulged! I got the hand sanitizer and also got the free travel size. I decided I should try OPA! Body wash and whipped body creme. I’m hoping the body creme is lighter and easily absorbed. I wasn’t able to find reviews. I don’t need it but I remember liking the scent when I got a sample. I don’t need anything else either so this will be a nice treat.

There was a pay with PayPal option and it occurred to me that I should use it. Not too long ago, I had money from one of my cash back shopping apps deposited into PayPal so this entire order is “free!” At least, by my definition. 

@willdob3  - Yay! LOVE the OPA! fragrance. 

ITA love that fragrance.  

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

1. @willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl   I totally indulged! I got the hand sanitizer and also got the free travel size. I decided I should try OPA! Body wash and whipped body creme. I’m hoping the body creme is lighter and easily absorbed. I wasn’t able to find reviews. I don’t need it but I remember liking the scent when I got a sample. I don’t need anything else either so this will be a nice treat.

There was a pay with PayPal option and it occurred to me that I should use it. Not too long ago, I had money from one of my cash back shopping apps deposited into PayPal so this entire order is “free!” At least, by my definition. 

ITA love that fragrance.  

@Pecky   @Chi-town girl   

My SKINN goodies arrived today! - I must say, I have a pretty nice mailman. A while back. when he noticed I was working from home, he asked if it is OK to put packages inside the screen door where they’d be safe and out of sight. He put my little package in there today. I have a few different mailmen and they all put packages in a different place! One even goes around to the back door, puts my packages there and rings the bell before disappearing around the corner!

Everything was nicely bubble-wrapped and the box was just the right size. OPA! Smells so nice! I’m looking forward to falling asleep smelling this tonight! 

The little free container of hand sanitizer is just the size I need to keep in my purse in case I need it. I’m not out and about much but it is good for those times I am. And I’m sure I’ll use it every day once I am back in the office. Hoping that doesn’t happen too soon, though.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

1. @willdob3 wrote:

ITA love that fragrance.  

@Pecky   @Chi-town girl   

My SKINN goodies arrived today! - I must say, I have a pretty nice mailman. A while back. when he noticed I was working from home, he asked if it is OK to put packages inside the screen door where they’d be safe and out of sight. He put my little package in there today. I have a few different mailmen and they all put packages in a different place! One even goes around to the back door, puts my packages there and rings the bell before disappearing around the corner!

Everything was nicely bubble-wrapped and the box was just the right size. OPA! Smells so nice! I’m looking forward to falling asleep smelling this tonight! 

The little free container of hand sanitizer is just the size I need to keep in my purse in case I need it. I’m not out and about much but it is good for those times I am. And I’m sure I’ll use it every day once I am back in the office. Hoping that doesn’t happen too soon, though.

@willdob3  - glad your order arrived in good condition. The OPA! fragrance is long lasting and it's a sophisticated feminine scent. I love his Zoie fragrance too - a bit lighter in comparison

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

@Chi-town girl   Good Morning!!  I just saw the hand sanitizer from SKINN at HSN and bought it.  I am disappointed its on ly 62%, but per CDC anything over 60% is good.  ORLY has a 16oz bottle, at 75%, for $25 but shipping is $6.00 i think. 

This is a good value-if you can stand the smell. Too bad he ruined it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

1. @willdob3 wrote:

ITA love that fragrance.  

@Pecky   @Chi-town girl   

@willdob3  - glad your order arrived in good condition. The OPA! fragrance is long lasting and it's a sophisticated feminine scent. I love his Zoie fragrance too - a bit lighter in comparison

@Chi-town girl   @Pecky   I do like OPA! I noticed that the scent lasts and I really like that. I was also curious about Zoie; I’m glad to hear it is nice, too. Maybe a future indulgence...

I ordered Dimitri’s new foot duo - the foot dermappeal and new foot fetish. I’m on extended delivery and supposed to get it at the beginning of June. Did anyone else pick it up? Or anything else?

Honored Contributor

@willdob3  - I missed the shows but I will watch the video to see the new foot duo presented. Love that Foot Fetish, now new name - is this a new formula?

Hoping someone has purchased the new body oil cleanser - reviews? Thinking an after shower body oil is next to come?

Skinn Cosmetics DermAppeal Foot Scrub and Fruit Fusion Heel Balm
700-100

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3  - I missed the shows but I will watch the video to see the new foot duo presented. Love that Foot Fetish, now new name - is this a new formula?

Hoping someone has purchased the new body oil cleanser - reviews? Thinking an after shower body oil is next to come?

700-100

@Chi-town girl   Yes! He tweaked the Foot Fetish a bit. And the foot dermappeal is specifically for feet. I need to watch the video but different ingredients and they sound good. 

I love foot products so I knew I’d get this before I saw if presented. 

I love oils but one for the shower just sounds like asking to have a lot of cleaning to do in the shower later. I’d probably like an after shower body oil. 

Honored Contributor

I was enjoying listening to Dimitri but he started talking about masks and I had to stop watching. I do love facials and masks but I don’t need more right now; I haven’t been using them much lately for some reason. I miss them and need to start using them a few times a week again.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

700-100

@Chi-town girl   Yes! He tweaked the Foot Fetish a bit. And the foot dermappeal is specifically for feet. I need to watch the video but different ingredients and they sound good. 

I love foot products so I knew I’d get this before I saw if presented. 

I love oils but one for the shower just sounds like asking to have a lot of cleaning to do in the shower later. I’d probably like an after shower body oil. 

Please post a review of the new foot products. After a very busy work week, I'm kicking back today and tmrw. Watching some of the fashion shows and doing some mask treatments, mani/pedi. 

Also I get to play...rec'd my HSN Beauty with Benefits order yesterday. They bonus tote is filled with goodies including full sized Korres Olive Peach blossom body cream. I also placed an order at Q that will arrive in a few days. You would enjoy these goodies, did you order?

Valued Contributor

Can someone explain the new Peach scent? I was interested but hed off until reviews. Thanks