Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - April HSN Shows + New Items

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

Per HSN CS, the SKINN hand sanitizer was alvailable for pre-order on Wednesday and quickly sold out. They don’t know when it will be in stock again. 

I really don't need hand sanitizer but I have it in my Favorites so I’ll receive an alert when it is back in stock. I figure I’ll eventually have to go somewhere and get out of my car. But I did a WalMart grocery pickup this morning (took less than 5 minutes!) and did a drive thru at Walgreens for an item in their ad and I’m really pleased with shopping this way. It sure does eliminate impulse buying (hmmm, do I want anything else?) in stores!

@willdob3  - well someone at H messed up! I watched the shows yesterday and not even a mention of the new hand sanitizer.  Figured they held some inventory for the 1st show, but they just removed the product from the show listing and did not even mention it.

@Chi-town girl  I think the mistake was making it all available for pre-order. Isn’t pre-order usually for a set amount rather than everything they have in stock specifically to avoid this kind of thing?

Since it sold out, they were probably hoping most people didn’t even know about it. They were probably wise not to mention it. If they’d announced a new product with, “Yes, it is brand new but it sold out in pre-order so you’re out of luck!” people would’ve been complaining loudly. 

Honored Contributor

I decided to give the new overnight veil a try.  Lavender oil can be irritating for some users but my skin is pretty tolerant so I’m anxious to see what results I get. I’ll probably stick with a 2 or 3 nights per week schedule.  

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Tricolor wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:
Skinn® Cosmetics PEP40 Sleeping Veil Overnight Treatment Gel
675-700
Skinn® Cosmetics PEP40 Sleeping Veil Overnight Treatment Gel

$42.50 or 3 FlexPay of $14.17
FREE SHIPPING
HSN price: $52.50

What It Is
Overnight treatment gel formulated with Skinn's Multi-Matrix 40% proprietary peptide complex, which has been shown in pilot studies to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and optimize skin's elasticity.

What You Get
  • 2.0 oz. PEP40 Sleeping Veil Multi-Matrix with 40% Peptide Complex
What It Does
  • Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Helps reduce the appearance of dullness
  • Gently soothes skin and leaves skin appearing more smooth in texture
  • Provides skin hydration while you rest
  • Provides pleasant, pampering experience
How to Use
  • Use PM, 2 to 3 times per week, or as needed to reach desired results.
  • Before applying, warm product between hands, taking time to inhale the lavender scent.
  • Apply veil evenly across the face, neck, and décolletage areas as the last step in the PM routine, or use alone on clean skin.
  • Cleanse in the AM and follow with regular skincare routine.

This sounds appealing!

Screenshot_2020-04-22-19-51-53.png

After seeing the presentation this morning, I decided to order it. 

@Tricolor  - it looks good! Very tempted but I need to use up some of my stash.  Please post a review!

@Chi-town girl , I ended up canceling because I found a few creams in my stash that I really need to use up. Hopefully this will pop up again at a good price.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I decided to give the new overnight veil a try.  Lavender oil can be irritating for some users but my skin is pretty tolerant so I’m anxious to see what results I get. I’ll probably stick with a 2 or 3 nights per week schedule.  

@JeanLouiseFinch  - please post a review.  Wondering if this could be used as pm moisturizer instead of the regular Pep40 cream?  It's lighter weight.  D said it was the only moisturizer he took for a quick trip. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

For thosr that love Skinn body oil...Divine Elixir body products!

The cleansing oil is posted.  In the description it refers to/suggests using the Divine Elixir dry body oil Heart

Skinn® Cosmetics Divine Body Cleansing Oil
700-083
Skinn® Cosmetics Divine Body Cleansing Oil

What It Is
Reinvigorate the senses with the iconic Divine Elixir Luminous Skin citrus scent and refresh from head to toe with this super cleansing oil.

What You Get
  • 8 fl. oz. Body Cleansing Oil
What It Does
  • Effortlessly removes daily oil and grime
  • Gentle yet effective cleansing without stripping skin; does not leave an oily residue
  • Hydrates, soothes and softens the skin, improving the look of skin texture
  • Helps fight against free radical aggressors
  • Iconic Divine Elixir Luminous Skin citrus scent
How to Use
  • Apply to damp skin. Massage until oil transforms into a milky lather.
  • Rinse thoroughly with water.
  • For optimal results, follow with the Divine Elixir Luminous Dry Body Oil

SKINN DIVNE BODY CLEANSING OIL
Ingredients: OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, GLYCERYL OLEATE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, TRIDECETH-7 CARBOXYLIC ACID, TRIDECETH-7, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE, HONEY (MANUKA), RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, OPUNTIA FICUS-INDICA (PRICKLY PEAR) STEM EXTRACT, GLYCOLIC ACID, HIPPOPHAE RHAMNOIDES (SEABUCKTHORN) FRUIT OIL, AQUA, SODIUM MONOCHLOROACETATE, DICHLOROACETIC ACID, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, CITRIC ACID, LECITHIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, BENZYL BENZOATE, PARFUM, CITRAL, GERANIOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, TOCOPHEROL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@willdob3  & anyone interested-

The hand sanitizer is now available at Skinn website. 1 bottle = $19.50

b5c40c06-4feb-4f71-9cc9-e2259f07985c.png

Honored Contributor

Good time to shop Skinn website!

*25% off entire site for Mother's Day, no code needed, I believe good thru May 10

*Free shipping once you hit $50

*They include a bonus 1 oz hand sanitizer for your handbag with every order

b8b8b1da-cc53-49e8-a7a6-ded351b459e7.png

Honored Contributor

I just sent back the hand sanitizers from Skinn.  Both pumps would not work. I turned the direction of the arrow for over a minute and it would not pop up.  I had my DH try it and nothing.  

Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I just sent back the hand sanitizers from Skinn.  Both pumps would not work. I turned the direction of the arrow for over a minute and it would not pop up.  I had my DH try it and nothing.  

@Pecky 

I hate that for you. My pumps popped right up. I really like his hand sanitizer and am glad I bought it! 

In the past when I've had pumps not pop up, I've taken a clean kleenex, unscrewed the top and held the stem with the kleenex and turned the top until it popped up. 

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecky wrote:

I hate when that happens. I've had some problems with WEN pumps so I always keep some old ones from used up bottles as back ups

agree with @Tennessee Vol . I will either pop the pump before placing it in the bottle or if it comes with pump in bottle I pull it out to pop it.

@Pecky  - did you try to call Skinn CS? Maybe they can send you replacement pumps?