Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - April HSN Shows + New Items

@sandylu wrote:

Can someone explain the new Peach scent? I was interested but hed off until reviews. Thanks

@sandylu  are you asking about the Korres Olive Peach blossom body cream? 

I just rec'd this as a freebie in the BWB tote. It smells like a fruity peach. No indication of any 'olive' scent. Super nice full size product! 

s-l1600.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl   it was the body cream. Thanks so much for the review of the Korres Peach scent. I will purchase if it appears again.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3  - I missed the shows but I will watch the video to see the new foot duo presented. Love that Foot Fetish, now new name - is this a new formula?

Hoping someone has purchased the new body oil cleanser - reviews? Thinking an after shower body oil is next to come?

Skinn Cosmetics DermAppeal Foot Scrub and Fruit Fusion Heel Balm
700-100
Skinn Cosmetics DermAppeal Foot Scrub and Fruit Fusion Heel Balm

@Chi-town girl   Yes! He tweaked the Foot Fetish a bit. And the foot dermappeal is specifically for feet. I need to watch the video but different ingredients and they sound good. 

I love foot products so I knew I’d get this before I saw if presented. 

I love oils but one for the shower just sounds like asking to have a lot of cleaning to do in the shower later. I’d probably like an after shower body oil. 

Please post a review of the new foot products. After a very busy work week, I'm kicking back today and tmrw. Watching some of the fashion shows and doing some mask treatments, mani/pedi. 

Also I get to play...rec'd my HSN Beauty with Benefits order yesterday. They bonus tote is filled with goodies including full sized Korres Olive Peach blossom body cream. I also placed an order at Q that will arrive in a few days. You would enjoy these goodies, did you order?

@Chi-town girl  My Foot scrub & balm are (finally) out for delivery today! 

I didnt get the Beauty w/Benefits kit but it sounds like a nice one. Is the Peach Korres nice? Peach can be heavenly or horrible!

Bath and body pampering is one of my weaknesses... Right now I’m trying to convince mysel that I need the upcoming Beekman Beauty IQ Steal - a travel essentials kit. A small bar of soap, a lip balm, hand cream, and whipped body cream. It is a good size for me and I need a lip balm; I keep trying to order Burt’s Bees lip balm from WM pickup but they are always out of stock.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@@Chi-town girl  My Foot scrub & balm are (finally) out for delivery today! 

I didnt get the Beauty w/Benefits kit but it sounds like a nice one. Is the Peach Korres nice? Peach can be heavenly or horrible!

Bath and body pampering is one of my weaknesses... Right now I’m trying to convince mysel that I need the upcoming Beekman Beauty IQ Steal - a travel essentials kit. A small bar of soap, a lip balm, hand cream, and whipped body cream. It is a good size for me and I need a lip balm; I keep trying to order Burt’s Bees lip balm from WM pickup but they are always out of stock.

@willdob3  - the Korres Peach scent is a good one. I will use that next once I finish the Korres Jasmine that I am almost at end of tube. The BWB gift totes are nice!

I didn't get an email about the Q Beauty Steal, thx for the alert

A387692
Beekman 1802 4-Piece Essentials Travel Kit

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - HSN Shows + New Items

Here is the June HSN show info. Also, I looked at the HSN June and July calendar for TS info - unfortunately no Skinn TS event for these months, but that could change

HSN
Monday, June 22nd

ET: TBA

Tuesday, June 23rd

ET: TBA

Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - HSN Shows + New Items

New from Skinn, posted at HSN. No mention of it on Skinn websute or Facebook. Current price $38.50 + 3.50 s/h

Skinn® Cosmetics 2-pack Glass Effect Treatment Balm
700-097 
Skinn® Cosmetics 2-pack Glass Effect Treatment Balm

What It Is
Uniquely formulated with hyaluronic acid and nutrient-rich fatty acids along with other key ingredients, this skincare-infused multi-functional highlighting balm allows you to recreate the look of a glow in an instant.

What You Get
  • .11 oz. Glass Effect Treatment Balm - Shimmer
  • .11 oz. Glass Effect Treatment Balm - Translucent
What It Does
  • Visibly smooths fine lines and wrinkles as it moisturizes and softens
  • Brings a subtle, more youthful looking radiance to the face
  • Helps sculpt the face to enhance makeup or bring a youthful glow to natural skin
  • Easy to use on cheeks, lips, the forehead - anywhere you need a little highlight!
  • Delivers a more youthful-looking, dewy, glass effect to your skin
How to Use
  • Apply directly onto bare skin or over makeup to impart a youthful, dewy glass glow. Ideal for cheeks, eyes, lips and décolletage.
  Ingredients

GLASS EFFECT TREATMENT BALM- SHIMMER
Ingredients: OCTYLDODECANOL, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYBUTENE, POLYETHYLENE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, DIBUTYL LAUROYL GLUTAMIDE, DIBUTYL ETHYLHEXANOYL GLUTAMIDE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS SEED OIL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL. +/-: MICA, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77891

GLASS EFFECT TREATMENT BALM- TRANSLUCENT
Ingredients: OCTYLDODECANOL, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, POLYBUTENE, POLYETHYLENE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, DIBUTYL LAUROYL GLUTAMIDE, DIBUTYL ETHYLHEXANOYL GLUTAMIDE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS SEED OIL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL. +/-: MICA, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77891