Frequent Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - HSN Premiere: March 6 Show Schedule

I wonder what the TS will be? Looking forward to the shows! A couple of my auto ships were cancelled. (one I only got one shipment for-the new body cream) I havent really checked on some of the others. I dont care now. I'll get new ones on HSN.

Honored Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

Good move for D & HSN, win-win @Chi-town girl I think he may up his game & just go with the pep-40 TS & surprise us! The cleanser double-double would also be a great choice for TS.

I would almost bet it will be free shipping. HSN is good about that when it comes to their TS. Pep 40 would be a great TS. 

Yep, we should get free shipping for the TS and hopefully all Skinn items as they did for Beekman.  Will be even sweeter if there is a coupon.

The best/successful TS would be something universal - all age ranges,  a basic or 'non-negotiable' kit. Something that appeals to repeat/existing customers and new customers. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@tallone wrote:

Just got an email from  Skinn Customer Service about an announcement.   Here is what they said.

An announcement will be made February 18th 

Rec'd an email today from Skinn - BIG NEWS! Stay Tuned...

6d3d0e2b4aa1ebb3a30ba4d1961fa0dd.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@tallone wrote:

Just got an email from  Skinn Customer Service about an announcement.   Here is what they said.

An announcement will be made February 18th 

Rec'd an email today from Skinn - BIG NEWS! Stay Tuned...

6d3d0e2b4aa1ebb3a30ba4d1961fa0dd.jpeg

I didn't know that Dimitri was a doggie-dad.  I've seen pictures of his cat.  Good for him!

Respected Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Is everyone still receiving their Evine Live  skinn auto ships?  Just curious.  I am all stocked up with mine as I had them send all of them out early assuming that they would be cancelling them soon with Skinnn leaving Evine.

I have not received any letters in the mail as they normally send out for cancelling autoships... and I just checked my Evine subscriptions and at this time all my Skinn autoships are still open. 

@SeaMaidenI have one autoship which I placed had placed on hold.  I just got a letter reminding me that it's on hold and that I can reactivate it at any time.  I found it odd given that he's no longer there.

@Linmo - maybe just an automated message or maybe they want to sneak in some last minute skinn purchases via subscriptions before a certain cut off date in Feb when they severe ties permanently? 

I am assuming Feb 18th is when skinn is allowed (as per contract) to announce they have moved on. 

...and even more incredible, the day he is "allowed" to anounce it, just happens to be his BiRTHDAY!???????.........

LOL, kind of doubt it..Just dramatic effect..but I like it!

This is exciting news and can not wait to see him back on the air.  I love Dimitri!  We miss him!  I am voting on Pep40 as well.  My skin needs it!

New Contributor

I've hoped for a long time that he'd be on HSN.  Evine's shipping is ridiculous.  $6.99 for a 'single' item and via 'snail mail, not UPS) that shouldn't cost more than $1.00 to ship via regular mail.   

HSN's shipping is the best of 'all' of the shopping channels.  Evine's shipping costs would add up to the amount of several products. It wasn't worth it.  HSN would also caculate shipping costs in your shopping cart from a previous purchase on that same day.  Evine, never considered this for customers.  Their 6 value pays is not a consolation.   I call them shipping thieves.  

Good riddance to Evine.   .  

Esteemed Contributor

I like the smudge sticks for lips and eyes very much.

Honored Contributor

My Skinn AD orders are still in Active status at Evine. I pushed out the dates to see how Evine handles it.

Looks like Shannon Smith will be the host for D's HSN launch shows

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl and anybody interested...

Just an FYI that I learned during the last Isomers show regarding Skinn's subscription orders. I was told by CS that deliveries will be made thru March 1st  and that a letter will be sent out informing the customers. I did bump up some of my items to the end of February. I hope I made the right decision. Time will tell.