Trusted Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - HSN Premiere: March 6 Show Schedule

Thank you for posting the schedule.  Unfortunately, for the most part, it doesn't work for me. I work long hours.

I'm thinking the large size Collogenisis cream for body.  I missed that one when it was on special.

For the most part, I am stocked up.

Do the math.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

He hasn't had his  Milky Protein Shower Cleanser in ages. Would like a double double of that. Also his Olive and Enzyme Body Scrub in a large size would be much appreciated. I am not going to be too fussy about what he offers. I just think HSN will do better shipping than Evine did.  Oh his Collagensis Defense SPF 30 in a duo. 

Respected Contributor

@tallone wrote:

@Ethereal wrote:

We will soon know whether we will have better pricing/S&H on HSN.

I'm voting for a special on Pep40 serum.

I'm sure the S&H will be low or free.   My biggest fear is I won't have enough money if they have really good first time specials.  Decisions, Decisions.

I was thinking the same thing. I am afraid his deals will be so tempting and I won't be able to buy it all. Lol!

Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

He hasn't had his  Milky Protein Shower Cleanser in ages. Would like a double double of that. Also his Olive and Enzyme Body Scrub in a large size would be much appreciated. I am not going to be too fussy about what he offers. I just think HSN will do better shipping than Evine did.  Oh his Collagensis Defense SPF 30 in a duo. 

I sent an email to Skinn a few months ago asking about the sunscreen spf 30.   They told me that Skinn is not making it any more BUT they might be reformulating. it.    The old one was one of the few sunscreens that I could use that wasn't as greasy.  

Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

@tallone wrote:

@Ethereal wrote:

I'm sure the S&H will be low or free.   My biggest fear is I won't have enough money if they have really good first time specials.  Decisions, Decisions.

I was thinking the same thing. I am afraid his deals will be so tempting and I won't be able to buy it all. Lol!

My biggest concern is Skinn  will not air as often as they did on Evine.    HSN has SO MANY other skin care lines.    Before it was easy to spread out buying what I needed.   Now it will take a bit more planning.   Not so good at that.   lol

Honored Contributor

@tallone wrote:

@Tricolor wrote:

@tallone wrote:

@Ethereal wrote:

My biggest concern is Skinn  will not air as often as they did on Evine.    HSN has SO MANY other skin care lines.    Before it was easy to spread out buying what I needed.   Now it will take a bit more planning.   Not so good at that.   lol

@tallone - I think the Beekman products and Pre Sale TS was posted 1 week prior to their launch show. They might do the same for Skinn , but if there is a contractual restriction, it might be March 1st before anything can be posted/sold.

If D can attract customers and sell at a decent level, I can see there being a monthly show. Beekman has monthly shows and on the fashion side, Marla said they expanded her visits/shows to a monthly schedule bc of her customer base/sales.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@tallone wrote:

@Tricolor wrote:

I sent an email to Skinn a few months ago asking about the sunscreen spf 30.   They told me that Skinn is not making it any more BUT they might be reformulating. it.    The old one was one of the few sunscreens that I could use that wasn't as greasy.  

Thank you for the information. I wondered why it wasn't be offered. Hopefully he will have a new formula with his new visits to HSN.

Respected Contributor

@tallone wrote:

@Tricolor wrote:

@tallone wrote:

@Ethereal wrote:

I think he may be on quite often. My reason for saying that is Beekman is on everytime you turn the channel. When SSC was on HSN. they were on almost every month. Skinn has a huge following which I think HSN is quite aware of. We will just have to wait and see. I am being hopeful though.

Frequent Contributor

Is he going to have a TS? I dont see him scheduled at the hour for that.

Regular Contributor

His first show on Wed March 6th is midnight to 1am....the today’s special spot.