Frequent Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - HSN Premiere: March 6 Show Schedule

Chi,  I just bought 3 of the Pre Sale Pep 40.  I was hoping for a gallon of the Serum, but this will do.<g>

Contributor

Presage of today’s special value is up on hsn

Contributor

Sorry pre sale

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FLGators wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

TS on evine Skinn Cosmetics 3-Piece Collagenesis PEP-40 Celebration Set On evine had the additional PEP-40 Baume Riche Targeted Lip & Laugh Line Treatment - 0.5 oz for the same priceWoman Indifferent

@q lover  -thx for the TS info. I agree @FLGators - the Evine Pep40 trio was a better overall product value but I don't remember the related shipping fee. I wish the H TS kit had the 3,4 oz cream, but I will still purchase it bc I use/love the Pep40 serum and cream and it's a good value esp with free shipping.

I think we paid alot for Evine shipping fees especially when ordering more than one kit or item so I'm glad to see free shipping at H. I recall having to pay $20+ in Evine shipping fees for most Skinn visits when I purchased 3 or more  items/kits that were light in weight and packed in one box - it was obnoxious!  

I'm going to wait for the TS launch show on Tues night to place my order . I also use/love the Neck Amour Enzyme Mask in the tube and refused to pay Evine $6.99 shipping fee, need a reorder of it too! 

Eviine shipping charges are a disaster @Chi-town girl . The only good prices they had were with skinn & AA. I tend to think they rip off people on their other brands. That is the reason I slowly started trying some skinn non-negotiables. Haven’t tried the neck amour enzyme mask, would have a liked a duo of some sort. Love the overnight mask & serum.

@JeanLouiseFinch  The AS on HSN is truly hassle free. They don’t cancel on whim! I have some of mine for years. Hopefully Q bosses don’t change that.

@FLGators  - I love mask treatments, try to do a couple weekly. Skinn Deep Pore mask is awesome and especially effective when you use Watermelon mask afterwards.  But the Neck Amour Enzyme mask is something special!

D has said many times on air during presentations that he thinks his Enzyme mask is superior and he has said it's also good to use on face. I love the  results on my neck so I've only used it on my neck bc I only have 1 tube, no stash and Evine consistently charged 6.99 for shipping Woman Tongue I was hoping/waiting for a TTV or special duo for it with the overnight mask, but it never happened. 

I also use Isomers Enzyme mask and Moisture mask alternatively and those are effective to use as leave on overnight but if I had to choose just 1 mask, hands down it would be Skinn Enzyme- highly recommended! Auto ship is an option. I think a duo of it with the overnight mask, supersized would be an awesome TS...D are ya' listening, lol

Skinn Cosmetics Neck Amour Mask
649-352

Skinn Cosmetics Neck Amour Mask

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Is the Pep40 Creme Riche container different? The picture looks different to me, like a screw-top jar. In the video, Dimitri uses the pushy downy, top dispensing container just like before. Might just be the photography technique that makes it look different?

Regardless, I love the Pep40 serum. It's a better moisturizer than the creme!

I use the creme as my neck cream and it works wonderfully for that. One thing that makes the neck look older and sort of stringy is when the muscle cords get tense too easily. The muscle freeze style peptides in the Pep40 creme are good for encouraging my neck muscles to not get overly tense.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@BdBettyB wrote:

Do we know what sizes are in the TS? I hope they are large sizes. 

19EE7105-A856-4DBC-8265-DB0D8A7F4C9F.jpeg

Skinn® Cosmetics PEP40 2-piece Peptide Skincare SetWhat It IsImprove the look of skin and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with this PEP40 duo from Skinn Cosmetics. What You Get

• 1.2 oz. PEP40 Serum Riche Multi-Matrix with 40% Peptide Complex
  • 1.7 oz. PEP40 Creme Riche Multi-Matrix Peptide Cream

@Porcelain  - I'm so accustomed to the 3.4 oz jar. It looks like a new label on the smaller jar. Haven't compared the ingredients of the Evine vs H jars

313-025.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

Is the Pep40 Creme Riche container different? The picture looks different to me, like a screw-top jar. In the video, Dimitri uses the pushy downy, top dispensing container just like before. Might just be the photography technique that makes it look different?

Regardless, I love the Pep40 serum. It's a better moisturizer than the creme!

I use the creme as my neck cream and it works wonderfully for that. One thing that makes the neck look older and sort of stringy is when the muscle cords get tense too easily. The muscle freeze style peptides in the Pep40 creme are good for encouraging my neck muscles to not get overly tense.

yes, looks like a new screw top jar. The older jar had issues. my current 3.4 oz jar, i have to unscrew, still plenty of cream left to go. pump stopped working a while ago. tried tapping, etc.

elysee also has these air-pump jars but those cannot be unscrewed. don't know how much product goes wasted Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

Skinn Cosmetics Collagenesis®DWP Foundation and Brush Set 

$59.00
FlexPay available
FREE SHIPPING
Retail value: $124.00
HSN price: $70.00
You save $11.00 today!

E7003A1C-0FEC-4631-9BB2-F840DB68DE1D.jpeg
Trusted Contributor

I'm dieing to know all the sale prices and when they go "live!" Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Per the online Program Guide, Suzanne Runyan is the host for the launch show. D's sis Tina is listed as vendor rep with D. Tina will do the overnight & early a.m. shows solo.