Respected Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - Feb 2 Today’s Special

[ Edited ]

I like the DWP face and eye creams (at least when I last used them awhile back) but was never impressed by the Age Reset serum, although I know some people love it.  So this TS looks llike a pass for me.  Dmitri would have to have really revamped it and do a great sales pitch for me to reconsider...lol

I sure loved when we got a whole kit vs. one product supersized as a TS but I know those days are gone...

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

I like the DWP face and eye creams (at least when I last used them awhile back) but was never impressed by the Age Reset serum, although I know some people love it.  So this TS looks llike a pass for me.  Dmitri would have to have really revamped it and do a great sales pitch for me to reconsider...lol

I sure loved when we got a whole kit vs. one product supersized as a TS but I know those days are gone...

@sueinsf  - the Age Reset serum was revamped last year. Are you speaking to your experience with the original formula? This new formula is amazing!

There are some good event prices for the entire DWP line including the eye and face moisturizer 

I'm so hoping that blue algae oil is a TDO 🤞

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@sueinsf  - the Age Reset serum was revamped last year. Are you speaking to your experience with the original formula? This new formula is amazing!

There are some good event prices for the entire DWP line including the eye and face moisturizer 

Thanks @Chi-town girl .  I definitely haven't used it in the last year. Certainly been a few years (yes, the original).  Amazing, huh??  Means I could be swayed, I suppose...Wish I had a coupon!

I still have 2 of those small bottles of the oils, so I'm good on that for now.  But would be nice for you to see it reduced.  Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

Thanks @Chi-town girl .  I definitely haven't used it in the last year. Certainly been a few years (yes, the original).  Amazing, huh??  Means I could be swayed, I suppose...Wish I had a coupon!

I still have 2 of those small bottles of the oils, so I'm good on that for now.  But would be nice for you to see it reduced.  Woman Happy

Thank you @sueinsf - more good vibes for the oil 😉

Try to watch the TSV show or one of the presentations tmrw. Do what you think is best for yourself. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Unfortunately, the blue algae oil is not at a special event price today. Hopefully, soon! 

A nice lippie TDO $20, free shipping 

Exclusive! SKINN® DermAppeal® Lip Scrub + Lip Tint

773-787
SKINN® DermAppeal® Lip Scrub + Lip Tint

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Unfortunately, the blue algae oil is not at a special event price today. Hopefully, soon! 

A nice lippie TDO $20, free shipping 

Exclusive! SKINN® DermAppeal® Lip Scrub + Lip Tint

773-787
SKINN® DermAppeal® Lip Scrub + Lip Tint

I have this in my wishlist and saw it reduced but really don't think I need it.  However, I AM going to reconsider the TSV.  

Trusted Contributor

I can't believe the review comments people post. Morning cleanser is nothing more than baby shampoo?

Dimitri has been on HSN since his early 30's. He is the sole owner of his company, not stockholders dictating how to give less and make more $ for themselves. He is a third generation esthetician. He would not have been on HSN for so many years if he was selling baby shampoo as a face cleanser.

What is wrong with people?

Use his products and like them, or use his products, don't like them and move on. Find another brand. But making such blatantly untrue statements is just not right.

I personally love Dimitri's products. Not all of them, and that is OK because every persons skin is different and needs different nourishment. I use the ones that work on MY skin.

I love and use the the Deep Wrinkle products. I have used the TSV serum for years. He evolves his products as ingredients are discovered and proven effective. He searches the world for the best ingredients he can find.

He makes the products for other very well known brands. You think another brand would use him to make their product if he was a snake oil salesman? He is the face of Skinn. You think he would put his reputation at risk?

He also reads reviews. Someone posted "I have used this for 10 days and nothing. Doesn't work" on one product. 10 days??? No skin care works in 10 days. Geesh.

I have used many products by many brands. Dimitri does make good products and I use some of his products, and I use other brands also. I honestly do not believe there is any cream or serum that is applied topically that will ever be a magical wrinkle remover. Plastic surgery and fillers what some people resort to. The best we can do without surgery is keep skin nourished and hydrated.

Valued Contributor

I agree that you can't see improvement after only 10 days. I love the combination of oils and face lotions. I love Skinn products, but I don't want serums.

Anyway, i prefer a sampler of different items as a Tsv, rather than 1 item or 3 supersize ones like Lancer just had.

Honored Contributor

@gabstoomuch - thank you for speaking up! Most posters seem to be okay with that behavior here - an obvious attempt to disparage the brand and insult customers.

And only several of us called it out as unacceptable. What's with the people that read that BS and just walked on by? And the losers that hearted it 👎And they're here posting about other things lalala, that says alot too! 

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@gabstoomuch - thank you for speaking up! Most posters seem to be okay with that behavior here - an obvious attempt to disparage the brand and insult customers.

And only several of us called it out as unacceptable. What's with the people that read that BS and just walked on by? And the losers that hearted it 👎And they're here posting about other things lalala, that says alot too! 

I'm  sure this will set you off, but so be it. I agreed with much of what you said in this thread touting Demitri's  excellent products. However, I am very hesitant to heart your posts or comment, agreeing with them, because I do not agree with your demeanor towards several other posters. I would not want anyone else to think that I am of like mind.  With all that being said, I do find value in your posts announcing new products and your reviews of those products.

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt