Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 35,833
Registered: ‎05-22-2016

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - Feb 2 Today’s Special

Didn't he just have the Pep-40 butters for his last TS? So maybe butters won't be it...idk.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,731
Registered: ‎09-16-2010

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - Feb 2 Today’s Special

It could very well be dermappeal.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,833
Registered: ‎07-24-2013

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - Feb 2 Today’s Special


@Chi-town girl wrote:

Yikes! The Skinn a.m. cleanser has tea tree oil, not something I would use on a baby

 

The p.m. cleanser is one of my fav's - it smells like a Dreamsicle! It's thick and removes all makeup including mascara. Very effective and does not strip your skin. My only complaint is that it's not offered consistently in the supersized pump bottle. 

 

And expecting a company to provide a free component after dropping the jar is not reasonable. The Pep40 and DWP moisturizers are in pump top jars. The tops of the jars can be unscrewed which is good so we can literally scrap out the remaining contents when you start getting to end of jar. 


 

@Chi-town girl   The PEP 40 Serum Riche is in an airless PUMP TOP BOTTLE  with a short tube. NOT A JAR.  The Pump top has a short tube to draw up the serum.  It was an accident . so live and learn. $70 out the window. Per Skinn rep when the seal broke the peptides are no longer effective.

 

No Surprise at your unpleasant digs. Generally speaking - they've been noticed.

 

I rarely - if ever post on your threads. I'll be sure to give your contributions a WIDE berth. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,905
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - Feb 2 Today’s Special


@CatsyCline wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Yikes! The Skinn a.m. cleanser has tea tree oil, not something I would use on a baby

 

The p.m. cleanser is one of my fav's - it smells like a Dreamsicle! It's thick and removes all makeup including mascara. Very effective and does not strip your skin. My only complaint is that it's not offered consistently in the supersized pump bottle. 

 

And expecting a company to provide a free component after dropping the jar is not reasonable. The Pep40 and DWP moisturizers are in pump top jars. The tops of the jars can be unscrewed which is good so we can literally scrap out the remaining contents when you start getting to end of jar. 


 

@Chi-town girl   The PEP 40 Serum Riche is in an airless PUMP TOP BOTTLE  with a short tube. NOT A JAR.  The Pump top has a short tube to draw up the serum.  It was an accident . so live and learn. $70 out the window. Per Skinn rep when the seal broke the peptides are no longer effective.

 

No Surprise at your unpleasant digs. Generally speaking - they've been noticed.

 

I rarely - if ever post on your threads. I'll be sure to give your contributions a WIDE berth. 


@CatsyCline - yes, live and learn to accept the consequences of your dropsies.

 

I use a number of beauty products that are in glass containers, including pricey ISOMERS serums. I try to be extra careful to not drop them as did another poster that shared her bathroom accident - she dropped the glass serum vial and it shattered, no safe means to salvage the product. $100+ wasted.  Should she have called ISOMERS to ask for replacement or coupon?

 

I think your expectations from Skinn to replace the product or give you a coupon was unreasonable. Your whole intent in posting your experience here was to criticize Skinn. And your description of the cleansers and Essence is wrong. That's all


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,905
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - Feb 2 Today’s Special

The TS is the DWP Age Reset serum, supersized. Not sure yet of TS price-it is not activated yet.

 

I LOVE and use this serum. Will need to check my subscriptions before I decide to buy it or pass.

 

SKINN Supersize DWP Age Reset Serum

780-172
SKINN Supersize DWP Age Reset Serum

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,731
Registered: ‎09-16-2010

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - Feb 2 Today’s Special


@Chi-town girl wrote:

The TS is the DWP Age Reset serum, supersized. Not sure yet of TS price-it is not activated yet.

 

I LOVE and use this serum. Will need to check my subscriptions before I decide to buy it or pass.

 

SKINN Supersize DWP Age Reset Serum

780-172
SKINN Supersize DWP Age Reset Serum

I bought a duo from HSN a while back, just started using it. I think this one is revamped w/retinol, like it so far.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 35,833
Registered: ‎05-22-2016

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - Feb 2 Today’s Special

Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,905
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - Feb 2 Today’s Special


@FLGators wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

The TS is the DWP Age Reset serum, supersized. Not sure yet of TS price-it is not activated yet.

 

I LOVE and use this serum. Will need to check my subscriptions before I decide to buy it or pass.

 

SKINN Supersize DWP Age Reset Serum

780-172
SKINN Supersize DWP Age Reset Serum

I bought a duo from HSN a while back, just started using it. I think this one is revamped w/retinol, like it so far.


@FLGators - I bought that duo too - last Summer - it was a TDO $60, free shipping - I checked my order status. We paid the same as this new TS.

 

It was not on subscription when it was a TDO so I'm going to buy this new TS on subscription.  Would prefer to have a BOGO - 2 of the regular sized bottles, but I want to lock in this value.

 

I use this serum in combo/rotation with several Isomers serums. Very happy with this regime and I shop when they offer the best values


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,905
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - Feb 2 Today’s Special


@Chi-town girl wrote:

No sneak peek info from D. Wondering if the Feb TS will be a another BOGO.

 

Just received an alert that the DWP Body Cream 2 pack is back in stock. Previous event pricing has been around $50 for this item

 

Skinn® Cosmetics 2-pack DWP Creme Reverse Body Butter

735-086
Skinn® Cosmetics 2-pack DWP Creme Reverse Body Butter

There are some very very good offers/event pricing! I just scrolled through a bunch of HSN alerts for Skinn items. This 2 pack DWP body cream is now priced $54


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,905
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - Feb 2 Today’s Special

One of the alerts was for restocked Divine Elixir Furming Algae oil - the a.m. oil. Hoping it will be a TDO. I only have this oil in the small bottle from the holiday collection and want to reorder. Current price is $69

 

Exclusive! Skinn® Cosmetics Divine Elixir Firming Algae Facial Oil Auto-Ship®

758-328
Skinn® Cosmetics Divine Elixir Firming Algae Facial Oil Auto-Ship®

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri