Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - Feb 2 Today’s Special

Regarding shelf life of the TS -

Tina asked D during the last Skinn show 

D's response: 3 year unopened shelf life + store your extra stash in the refrigerator

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

The TS is the DWP Age Reset serum, supersized. Not sure yet of TS price-it is not activated yet.

I LOVE and use this serum. Will need to check my subscriptions before I decide to buy it or pass.

SKINN Supersize DWP Age Reset Serum

780-172
SKINN Supersize DWP Age Reset Serum

I bought a duo from HSN a while back, just started using it. I think this one is revamped w/retinol, like it so far.

@FLGators - I bought that duo too - last Summer - it was a TDO $60, free shipping - I checked my order status. We paid the same as this new TS.

It was not on subscription when it was a TDO so I'm going to buy this new TS on subscription.  Would prefer to have a BOGO - 2 of the regular sized bottles, but I want to lock in this value.

I use this serum in combo/rotation with several Isomers serums. Very happy with this regime and I shop when they offer the best values

I missed most of the shows yesterday, but I watched Beauty Report and the final Skinn show hosted by Tina. Tina did a great hosting job, she also had fun since she had all of the Skinn TDO offers and many of them sold out

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Occasional Contributor

My auto delivery order of this TS DWP age reset serum was just cancelled because apparently they sold out. I know I ordered it in the early afternoon well before the auto delivery sell out. Disappointed because I really wanted to try it. First time this has happened to me with a Skinn TS.
Honored Contributor

@campyj wrote:
My auto delivery order of this TS DWP age reset serum was just cancelled because apparently they sold out. I know I ordered it in the early afternoon well before the auto delivery sell out. Disappointed because I really wanted to try it. First time this has happened to me with a Skinn TS.

@campyj - I'm sorry this happened! It's frustrating when they oversell.

I think the single ship option is still available. You should call HSN CS to get them to process it at the TS pricing. This serum is awesome. Good luck!