Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics Double Size Pep40 Creme Riche Peptide Cream 3.4 oz

@cantdrive55 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch if you think stating the obvious makes you appear knowledgeable, you are mistaken. 

Wow, @icd55, that was pretty rude and really uncalled for.  I have never claimed to be an expert or more knowledgable than the next person.  If you think you're going to get someone to help you with that kind of attitude, think again.  Go read the ingredients and descriptions yourself.

Regular Contributor

<p>For those who have used the Pep40 cream, could you share what you liked (or didn't) about it? &nbsp;I've ordered 2 - 1 for me and 1 for my mother - but would appreciate reading about your experience with the product. &nbsp;TIA!</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
Honored Contributor

@Merrylass wrote:
<p>For those who have used the Pep40 cream, could you share what you liked (or didn't) about it? &nbsp;I've ordered 2 - 1 for me and 1 for my mother - but would appreciate reading about your experience with the product. &nbsp;TIA!</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>

Hi @Merrylass - My only experience with the PEP40 cream was when samples came with my Line Lift in July.  I was able to stretch the sample for a couple of nights.  The cream is thicker than a typical lotion, but not pastey thick, if that makes sense.  I'm 60 and my skin is pretty normal, I don't need an abundance of moisture.  I only used my samples at night and remember my skin feeling so soft and supple in the morning without being greasy.  I'm a big fan of peptides so for this cream to have a 40% peptide load is pretty impressive.  I missed out on getting the cream last month because it sold out before going to air.  I finally ordered this afternoon and am super excited to add this to my routine.   

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@cantdrive55 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch if you think stating the obvious makes you appear knowledgeable, you are mistaken. 

Wow, @icd55, that was pretty rude and really uncalled for.  I have never claimed to be an expert or more knowledgable than the next person.  If you think you're going to get someone to help you with that kind of attitude, think again.  Go read the ingredients and descriptions yourself.

@JeanLouiseFinch I totally agree with you! You have been nothing but kind and helpful to everyone.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Merrylass wrote:
<p>&nbsp;</p>

Hi @Merrylass - My only experience with the PEP40 cream was when samples came with my Line Lift in July.  I was able to stretch the sample for a couple of nights.  The cream is thicker than a typical lotion, but not pastey thick, if that makes sense.  I'm 60 and my skin is pretty normal, I don't need an abundance of moisture.  I only used my samples at night and remember my skin feeling so soft and supple in the morning without being greasy.  I'm a big fan of peptides so for this cream to have a 40% peptide load is pretty impressive.  I missed out on getting the cream last month because it sold out before going to air.  I finally ordered this afternoon and am super excited to add this to my routine.   

@JeanLouiseFinch is the Pep40 just a moisturizer?

Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@cantdrive55 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch I totally agree with you! You have been nothing but kind and helpful to everyone.

Thank you, @Valstybaby Heart

Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Merrylass wrote:
<p>&nbsp;</p>

@JeanLouiseFinch is the Pep40 just a moisturizer?

@Valstybaby It's in the moisturizer TYPE of products, but I'd say it's far more than "just" a moisturizer.  It's named PEP40 because is has a 40% blend of active peptides.  I look for them wherever I can get them.  The whole formula has a lot of excellent ingredients.

Skinn Cosmetics Double Size Pep40 Creme Riche Peptide Cream 3.4 oz
Who It's For

This cream delivers anti-aging benefits on every level. Exquisitely textured, this formula with 40% peptides melts effortlessly onto your skin, helping to dissolve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while delivering intense hydration for a more supple, smooth and radiant complexion. Your skin is left looking visibly perfected. Who doesn't want that? Let this excellent (double size!) cream become a new staple in your skincare routine.

Multi-Matrix Peptide Cream Benefits
  • Concentrated with a 40% active peptide blend, award winning active ingredients, and a synergy of powerful antioxidants to help dramatically firm the look of skin
  • Helps improve the look of loose, sagging skin
  • Helps smoothen the appearance of uneven skin texture and boost radiance
  • Helps shield skin from environmental stressors
  • Skin appears plumper, firmer, elasticity is visible improved, appearance of fine lines and wrinkles are reduced
  • Rich in unsaponifiables derived from the co-valorization of the Peruvian fruit juice industry
  • Features maracuja fruit juice and aesculus hippocastanum (horse chestnut) for optimal hydration
  • Features Redensin, a natural active that plumps the appearance of skin and fills up the wrinkles from within
  • Includes a blend of hyaluronic acid (HA) and commiphora mukul extract
  • Also includes glutathione, which is comprised of glycine, cysteine, and glutamic acid for antioxidant effect
  • Botanical scent
  • Lightweight cream texture
  • Jar with push-down center dispenser and cap

Made in the USA

Regular Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch, thank you!  I missed the previous presentation of the Pep40 cream and I'm hoping that this will be a game changer for my mother ( her skin has more wrinkles and sagging recently and we have ruled out any health issues).  1 of my orders is on auto delivery.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Merrylass wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch, thank you!  I missed the previous presentation of the Pep40 cream and I'm hoping that this will be a game changer for my mother ( her skin has more wrinkles and sagging recently and we have ruled out any health issues).  1 of my orders is on auto delivery.

You're welcome, @Merrylass.  I hope she likes it.  I'm a self-proclaimed serum junkie and use several because I like them.  If you think your mom might like a good peptide serum to go along with the cream, I'd recommend Elysee Fountain of Youth Soothing Line Diminishing Gel.  It also contains 40% peptides.  The Skinn Age Reset is another favorite of mine.

Regular Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch, I am also very find of peptides (have used Isomers since about 2003) and I use a mix of Isomers, Skinn, and a few products from Korea and I have my mom using products from the same lines.  Thanks for the Elysee recommendation but I've had bad experiences with the line and won't purchase again.