Respected Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - Dimitri is live on Facebook

@Reever wrote:

Im a Marilyn Miglin fan - she uses the finest vitamins and botanicals.  Please support women owned lines.  She is a woman who has been through so much hardship.  Her husband was tragically killed many years ago and she persevered.  Much like the elegant Tova, she carries herself with such grace.  HSN seems to enjoy pushing older vendors aside. 

I saw Ms MIglin on HSN a few months ago and was shocked at how much work she has had done. She looks terrible. 

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Super Contributor

@Reever wrote:

Im a Marilyn Miglin fan - she uses the finest vitamins and botanicals.  Please support women owned lines.  She is a woman who has been through so much hardship.  Her husband was tragically killed many years ago and she persevered.  Much like the elegant Tova, she carries herself with such grace.  HSN seems to enjoy pushing older vendors aside. 

Spoiler alert.  It's 2020, not the 1950'S.  And tons of women have endured much hardship and persevered.   

Super Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@Reever wrote:

I saw Ms MIglin on HSN a few months ago and was shocked at how much work she has had done. She looks terrible. 

Ugh, don't want to see that.  She always looked like it would be an extensive process,  involving a chisel, to get all that spackle off her face.  It must be an inch thick.  And looked horrible.  

Respected Contributor

@BeautyLver wrote:

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@Reever wrote:

Ugh, don't want to see that.  She always looked like it would be an extensive process,  involving a chisel, to get all that spackle off her face.  It must be an inch thick.  And looked horrible.  

Cant believe how cruel you can be to a senior.

Respected Contributor

@sandylu wrote:

@RinaRina  I agree. It is more fun...he could offer more variety and maybe even those great kits he always had. Send him a message on facebook  (in message area on R). Athena always forwards things to the team . They really have great CS.

Just so EVERYONE knows that 20% off is good for 2 days. I took advantage of the cleaner products he has that I still use. I really like him. I also like his sister...she is so real!

Hope the" Sundays with Dimitri" work out cause I think he will offer kits with his tutorials. i will keep watching. Hopefully the word will spread. There were several hundred yesterday.

Darn. I think I deleted the email I got with the coupon and wanted to order the hand sanitizer.

Respected Contributor

I didn't see the 20% off coupon....but they did send me a $20 off coupon if the order was $99 for purchases 4/21.  I needed some things from Vit C to adding in the hand sanitizer...worked out great.