Valued Contributor

Skinn Cosmetics - Dimitri is live on Facebook

Join Dimitri Facebook live. Started at 4pm est. Watched him last Sunday and we had fun interacting with him. Last week, lasted about an hour. Join us!

Valued Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - Dimitri is live on Facebook

I did watch last week and again this week. Both were fun and the true Dimitri was awesome. It was honest and personal and Dimitri was in his home surroundings. Even Ruby was there.

Last week was an intro and this week  was a tutorial in spa masking with three of his products. He actually demo on himself and explained in detail. Then he did offer the three pieces (Dermapeel; Manuka Honey; Mask ) as a kit to be purchased.. Great!!!! It was 10% off and then added a 20% off sitewide too.

Much better than the limited time and products offered on HSN and at a discount. He is going to try to do this maybe at least once a month and I guess he will educate and then offer what he teaches. Awesome. Whatever he choses to do, it is worth watching .

Keep an eye on his facebook

Respected Contributor

Thanks!

Watching now.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Honored Contributor

I always liked on Shop NBC  when he was there that he himself did live demos on the models....now on HSN he just stands there and talks.  Wonder why the change?

Valued Contributor

@SeaMaiden I think HSN dictates. He is most comfortable when allowed to be himself. He said he is on HSN next week and I know HSN dictates what he brings. We all loved the kits but HSN focuses on smaller single items. maybe with this new FB chats, he can bring a few kits like today.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I always liked on Shop NBC  when he was there that he himself did live demos on the models....now on HSN he just stands there and talks.  Wonder why the change?

======================================

Social Distancing is the new paradigm.

IMHO, Dimitri could do ALL his shows from his home ... just like he's been doing on FB.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Valued Contributor

@RinaRina  I agree. It is more fun...he could offer more variety and maybe even those great kits he always had. Send him a message on facebook  (in message area on R). Athena always forwards things to the team . They really have great CS.

Just so EVERYONE knows that 20% off is good for 2 days. I took advantage of the cleaner products he has that I still use. I really like him. I also like his sister...she is so real!

Hope the" Sundays with Dimitri" work out cause I think he will offer kits with his tutorials. i will keep watching. Hopefully the word will spread. There were several hundred yesterday.

Honored Contributor

He made an appaerance from home on HSN last Wed eve on the Beauty Report, selling his usual Dermappeal.  Since he left SHQ I feel like he is now semi retired, and so are his products. 

Honored Contributor

@RinaRina wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

======================================

Social Distancing is the new paradigm.

IMHO, Dimitri could do ALL his shows from his home ... just like he's been doing on FB.

@RinaRina  I am of course talking about BEFORE the pandemic...

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Im a Marilyn Miglin fan - she uses the finest vitamins and botanicals.  Please support women owned lines.  She is a woman who has been through so much hardship.  Her husband was tragically killed many years ago and she persevered.  Much like the elegant Tova, she carries herself with such grace.  HSN seems to enjoy pushing older vendors aside.