Regular Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - Dec Show Dates: Thurs 12/13 - Sun 12/16

@FLGators- thank you very much

Honored Contributor

Lol, the gossip speculations on these boards...I watched the shows last night and there was nothing suggesting D is leaving Evine. This place always gets weird around the holidays. It seems some people are bored and looking for excitement by trolling celebrities, baiting posters and making up things to gossip Woman Tongue

I placed my order this morning. Enjoy the rest of the shows and have a fabulous weekend Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Regular Contributor

I cannot seem to find the 20 off code.  I used google?  Thanks

Honored Contributor

Wrapping gifts and watching the final shows of this visit. I only placed one order this visit - a couple sets of the 6X lip glosses and some of the foot balm duos.  I want to try the new blue mask but I didn't need the other items in the combo kit, so I will wait + would prefer a larger size, not the 2 oz.

One of the shows I watched yesterday D started to talk about a new product for next year but he said he would share more in a later show. Anyone have the info?  Hoping he shares more today about new items!

The runaway gossip thread is proof that you really have to take the info posted on these boards with a grain of salt.  That thread was started by someone that never posts with us about shopping Skinn or any reviews. Those gossip and bash threads seem to be started and fueled by random posters that I think are looking to bait posters, they lack credibility and are spreading false info. But maybe D got a bump in sales bc of the fear they stoked,  lol  Woman LOL 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Interested in this lippie kit - all of the colors are nice and I think the red is fabulous - Heather and Tina were wearing it yesterday.  Anyone have it -reviews? It's in my cart. I want/need a nice red lipstick

314-371

Skinn Cosmetics Deep Wrinkle Protocol Creme Velours Lipstick Trio

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Wrapping gifts and watching the final shows of this visit. I only placed one order this visit - a couple sets of the 6X lip glosses and some of the foot balm duos.  I want to try the new blue mask but I didn't need the other items in the combo kit, so I will wait + would prefer a larger size, not the 2 oz.

@Chi-town girl That mask set was the only thing that intrigued me this visit, but I don't particularly care for the peel off pore mask -- had it had the mango eye mask in there instead I probably would have taken the plunge, even though I have a number of masks on hand.  But I think he's selling that in a smaller, 1oz size whereas all of these are 2oz.  So probably good I use up what I have first.  :-)

I hope there is a Fruit Fusion mask set at a reasonable price down the road.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

That lippie trio looks very nice @Chi-town girl, I really like the red shade too. But I'm sitting on my hands having just received Laura Gellers 6 pc ODO Iconic lippies. Very nice but no Red Red. If you end up ordering the Skinn trio please share your thoughts. 

Do you or anyone else recall when D's non negotiables are promoted? Is it in july? Looking for the larger AM & PM cleansers for a gift for my sister. I only see the 4 pc w cosmetic bag offered this time around for $40. I recall the larger sized cleansers were a much better deal. TIA.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS wrote:

That lippie trio looks very nice @Chi-town girl, I really like the red shade too. But I'm sitting on my hands having just received Laura Gellers 6 pc ODO Iconic lippies. Very nice but no Red Red. If you end up ordering the Skinn trio please share your thoughts. 

Do you or anyone else recall when D's non negotiables are promoted? Is it in july? Looking for the larger AM & PM cleansers for a gift for my sister. I only see the 4 pc w cosmetic bag offered this time around for $40. I recall the larger sized cleansers were a much better deal. TIA.

@rochelleS - I will check out the Laura Geller set - thank you for the recommendation.  

Yes, the supersized Skinn cleansers are only offered in July in the famous Double-Double kit for the Anniversary event. It's such a crazy good buy! 

This is a very nice essentials kit for $40. She will get the added benefits of the DermAppeal and Essence.  I looked at Skinn website for the cleansers, unfortunately no better options. 

Skinn Cosmetics 4-Piece Non-Negotiables Cleansing Set w/ Cosmetic Bag

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl That mask set was the only thing that intrigued me this visit, but I don't particularly care for the peel off pore mask -- had it had the mango eye mask in there instead I probably would have taken the plunge, even though I have a number of masks on hand.  But I think he's selling that in a smaller, 1oz size whereas all of these are 2oz.  So probably good I use up what I have first.  :-)

I hope there is a Fruit Fusion mask set at a reasonable price down the road.

@sueinsf - I'm sure there will be a better buy/value for the new mask. Hopefully in January! January show dates/schedule is posted on Evine website.  I didn't hear any sneak peek info so we need to wait a few weeks before the new show items are available to review in the weekly program email.

I would be interested in a 4 pc kit of the body butters: 8 oz ea of the DWP, Pep40, 24 hr Youth, and Hydro-Vital. I love love love the DWP body cream but I want to try the others. Here's hoping for a nice body butter TTV kit Heart $40 kit price point/$10 each would be awesome! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl

Ya know, I think I'm going to pop for that 4 pc kit. Your endorsement helped. Tks. She had a horrible accident this summer and still has another big surgery coming. She's non weight bearing, using a walker and it's been understatingly rough. I'm trying to make things a little easier and fun, especially with new to her beauty goodies. She mentioned wanting to look for a good cleanser and this will fit the bill. If she likes it she (I) has the July sales to repurchase. Sounds like a plan, eh.

I'm really liking LG's lippies kit. Fabulous in person. The Allure pick is not as dark as the product video and it wears well on its own or mixed or center lip layered. I like all of the shades. Only one is a bit too summery for now but nonetheless wearable. This is the first time in a long time that I've liked and will use each item offered. Love those snappy magnetic caps too! See A353523 if you haven't already located the kit.