Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - Dec Show Dates: Thurs 12/13 - Sun 12/16

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl- thanks for your help and I apologize for using the Skinn thread I should have started a new one.Smiley Happy

I spoiled my assistant with that big bounty kit from Beekman a couple of years ago but I've settled on about three good size kits and I'll probably wind up getting one for myself like the new Arcadia scent has my interest peeked and the Korres Olive Oil 6-piece is calling my name.

@Luvitorleaveit1 - no problem discussing other beauty brands/ shopping here. I'm glad we discussed the kits - I bought a couple more Beekman Apricot kits for gifts when I saw it was restocked.  

I hope you love the Korres Olive products - I think it's a good product line. I wish the Beekman Bounty box was like that previous one & I would be willing to pay a little more for a nice BB box than they did for this holiday.  Suspect they pared it down to hit a lower price point which I don't think was as well received as they anticipated. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

314-747

Skinn Cosmetics 3-Piece Complete Face & Eye Color Collection w/ 7-Piece Brush Set, current price =!$40 + 7 s/h

314-747.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

314-383

Skinn Cosmetics 4-Piece Pro Brush Collection w/ Organizer, current price $62 + 5 s/h

soldout_2008_overlay_1 (9).jpg

Brush Collection Includes

• Powder Brush
  • Contour Brush
  • Eyeshadow Definition Brush
  • Setting & Blending Eye Shadow Brush
  • Brush Organizer

Brush Collection Benefits

• The set includes a large tulip brush for all your powder applications, including setting powder and powder foundations
  • Contour brush is specially designed, its sculpted shape is made for highlighting your face and cheekbones with ease
  • A tapered eye shadow brush gives you versatility with its wide flat side, which is great for laying pigmented color on the lids, or giving you a light wash of color. Use the tapered, fluffy end to blend out harsh lines and dark color
  • The 2-way folding case turns into a stand for easy, on-the-go set up

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Free shipping on orders of $75+ beauty & much more. Ends 12/16 11.00pm est. 

Regular Contributor

@FLGators- What is the name for the DWP seram knockoff ?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FLGators wrote:

@FLGators - thanks for posting this update.  I will be placing an order using the 20% post card coupon that was mailed to us and will hit the $75 min to get the free ship.

Anyone watching the shows tonight? I have plans Fri and Sat nights, going to miss most of the weekend shows.

What are you buying this visit?  

Trusted Contributor

@Ms Nixie wrote:

@FLGators- What is the name for the DWP seram knockoff ?

@Ms Nixie - details are on this thread 

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Beauty/Interesting-DWP-age-reset-serum-fans/m-p/4873159/highlight/true#...

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@FLGators - thanks for posting this update.  I will be placing sn order using the 20% post card coupon that was mailed to us and will hit the $75 min to get the free ship.

Anyone watching the shows tonight? I have plans Fri and Sst nights, going to miss most of the weekend shows.

@Chi-town girl - I will be getting the lip 6x gloss kit for sure. I didn’t receive any coupon in the mail or else I would have considered buying the mask kit, the heel balm duo & the abc peel. Is the coupon account specific? 

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@FLGators - thanks for posting this update.  I will be placing sn order using the 20% post card coupon that was mailed to us and will hit the $75 min to get the free ship.

Anyone watching the shows tonight? I have plans Fri and Sst nights, going to miss most of the weekend shows.

@Chi-town girl - I will be getting the lip 6x gloss kit for sure. I didn’t receive any coupon in the mail or else I would have considered buying the mask kit, the heel balm duo & the abc peel. Is the coupon account specific? 

@FLGators no, the coupon is not account specific. Try finding it via google.  I would post the code, but you know we are restricted here. Not sure if it can be used multiple times so I'm just going to place 1 order to use both incentives 20 off and free ship

I'm curious about the Youth Catalyst serums. Wonder how they compare to Isomers or Elysee serums??? 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm watching Dimitri now.  Love him and his products!  I know something will tempt me and I'll buy something.  White Christmas is coming on soon on AMC (my fave) so I might have to switch off Dimitri.  I'll have to tune in to some of his other shows this weekend since it looks like he's on alot.  I have to get up for work tomorrow. I'll be a morning zombie. :0