[ Edited ]
This could be the TTV @Chi-town girl
314-338

Skinn Cosmetics 3-Piece Deep Wrinkle Protocol Skincare Collection

$ 100.00 Evine Price

6683B981-CC5A-4577-8602-9C26B6946318.jpeg
Deep Wrinkle Protocol Skincare Set Includes
  • Step one - Collagenesis Deep Wrinkle Protocol Age Reset Serum - 3.4 oz
  • Step two AM - Collagenesis Deep Wrinkle Protocol Creme Reverse Intensive - 1.7 oz
  • Step two PM - Collagenesis Deep Wrinkle Protocol Creme de Vive - 1.7 oz
Deep Wrinkle Protocol Skincare Set Benefits

Age Reset Serum:

• Formulated with NAD, an active that will help reset the appearance of age by smoothing the appearance of wrinkles, while also brightening, tightening and hydrating the look of your complexion
  • HGF-7 complex, a formulation of seven critical anti-aging actives, plus amino acids and vitamins that will help diminish the look of deep wrinkles
  • Rejuvenates your complexion and helps to strengthen the appearance of the elasticity of sagging skin
  • Time released hyaluronic acid slowly absorbs onto the skin, smoothing the look of wrinkles and plumping the appearance of slacking aging skin
  • Botanical scent
  • Gel liquid consistency
  • Bottle with pump

Creme Reverse Intensive:

• Created to dramatically address and improve the look of the overall skin health, architecture and appearance
  • This remarkable formula is fueled by a powerful combination of hard-working, high-performance actives, strengthened by a trio of new, enhanced ingredient complexes
  • Designed to synergistically fight the visible signs of aging
  • Revivyl - engages the skin's normal skin renewal cycle from bottom to top by means of 6 synergistic actions
  • The First (a highly potent colorless carotenoid), features: anti-oxidation, anti-aging properties
  • Marine Cell Shield AP acts as a unique moisture shield for the skin
  • Powerful 5-Peptide Complex improves the appearance of sagging and aging skin
  • Persian Silk Tree extract fights visible signs of fatigue caused by glycation and glyco-oxidation
  • Botanical scent
  • Thick and creamy consistency
  • Jar with push down dispenser

Creme de Vive:

• Algaktiv GenoFix Nite - (derived from microalgae) delivers comprehensive hydration, night-rejuvenating enzymes
  • Enzymes (UVDE, OGG1 and TRX operate seamlessly and relentlessly during rest) to initiate moisture and a 'resetting' of the look of skin (which is crucial to delaying visible signs of aging) so that the skin appears fresh all day
  • This night hydrating activity additionally works to boost moisture and antioxidant systems and Thioredoxin boosts the foundation of the antioxidant system pyramid
  • Each use delivers deep night moisture during rest thanks to advanced night rejuvenating enzymes, while deep night moisture helps improve skin radiance and helps improve the look of firmness
  • Reduces the appearance of wrinkle depth
  • Integrimoist G-60 (time released Glycolic Peel as featured in ABC Peel) functions to slough and exfoliate the outermost layer of dead cells from the complexion, slowly and subtly revealing brighter, fresher looking skin by morning
  • Botanical scent
  • Thick cream consistency
  • Jar with twist-off lid

Trusted Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - Dec Show Dates: Thurs 12/13 - Sun 12/16

314-380

Skinn Cosmetics 8-Piece Lip 6X Gloss Collection w/ Primer

$ 43.00 Evine Price

Lip 6X Primer & Gloss Set Includes

• One Long Wear Hydrating Lip Primer - 0.04 oz
  • Eight Lip 6X Glosses - 0.10 oz each

Lip 6X Primer & Gloss Set Benefits

Lip Primer:

• Long-wear lip color is now possible with this translucent, silky primer
  • Formulated with hydrating orange peel wax to help lock in color and prevent feathering while antioxidant-rich Resveratrol helps to condition and smooth lips
  • Refreshing peppermint oil enhances your pout's appearance, leaving your lips perfectly prepped for makeup application
  • Subtle peppermint scent
  • Ultra smooth application
  • Twist-up crayon with cap
  • Made in the USA

Lip 6X Gloss:

• Deliver a brilliant tint of color to lips with beautiful shades that will keep you looking forever young
  • Enriched with a blend of peptides and a botanical extract to help volumize, soften, firm and hydrate lips' appearance while a stabilized form of vitamin C helps visibly brighten and helps to shield lips from free radicals
  • This gloss glides on like satin while a revitalizing tingling sensation will make you want to pucker up all day long
  • Sugar Coat - clear with shimmer
  • Outgoing - red
  • Golden Glow - coral with shimmer
  • Dolly - light pink
  • Champagne fetish - deeper coral with golden shimmer
  • Pink Sand - pink with golden shimmer
  • Allure - golden shimmer
  • Nude Glow - nude with shimmer
  • Minty scent
  • Slightly sticky, smooth gloss
  • Eight tubes with applicator wand in twist-off cap
  • Made in Taiwan
Trusted Contributor

Another lip kit 

314-759

Skinn Cosmetics 5-Piece Lip 6X Balm, Gloss & 3 Minute Lip Party Mask Collection

$ 50.00 Evine Price
 2822330C-29C9-47E7-B089-756B938BAB5B.jpeg

Lip Collection Includes
  • 3 Minute Lip Party Plumping Gel Mask - 1 oz
  • Two Lip 6X Balm - 0.27 oz each
  • Two Lip 6X Pro-Volume Glosses - 0.12 oz each
Lip Collection Benefits

Lip Plumping Gel Mask:

• Plumps the appearance of lips
  • Work in 3-minutes and last for hours for that "bee stung" lips look
  • Hydrate your lips, creating the perfect canvas for your favorite lipstick
  • Fruity scent
  • Sticky gel consistency
  • Tube with twist-off cap

Lip 6X Balm:

• Lip 6X Balm will help hydrate and moisturize your skin while plumping the appearance of your lips and helping to increase the look of the curvature of radiance all day long
  • Helps with the appearance of soft, plump and healthy lips
  • A soothing, non-greasy, velvety feel balm is infused with actives that help provide a moisturizing layer
  • Helps to restore your lip's barrier to soothe and quench dry, cracked lips while helping to fortify and enhance the look of your lip's natural curvature and plumpness
  • Formulated with volulip and maxilip, filling spheres, vitamin C and revinage
  • Lip 6X Balm becomes a lip balm tailored to help hydrate and help improve the look of lip curvature for a more youthful and smoother appearance to your lips
  • Candy cane scent
  • Two flip-up compacts with mirrors

Lip 6X Gloss:

• Deliver a brilliant tint of color to lips with six beautiful shades that will keep you looking forever young
  • Enriched with a blend of peptides and a botanical extract to help volumize, soften, firm and hydrate lips' appearance while a stabilized form of vitamin C helps visibly brighten and helps to shield lips from free radicals
  • This gloss glides on like satin while a revitalizing tingling sensation will make you want to pucker up all day long
  • Fresh - fuchsia with shimmer
  • Timeless - deep pink with shimmer
  • Minty scent
  • Two tubes with applicator wands in twist-off caps

Made in the USA

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:
314-338

$ 100.00 Evine Price

• Step two AM - Collagenesis Deep Wrinkle Protocol Creme Reverse Intensive - 1.7 oz

Age Reset Serum:

• Formulated with NAD, an active that will help reset the appearance of age by smoothing the appearance of wrinkles, while also brightening, tightening and hydrating the look of your complexion
  • HGF-7 complex, a formulation of seven critical anti-aging actives, plus amino acids and vitamins that will help diminish the look of deep wrinkles
  • Rejuvenates your complexion and helps to strengthen the appearance of the elasticity of sagging skin
  • Time released hyaluronic acid slowly absorbs onto the skin, smoothing the look of wrinkles and plumping the appearance of slacking aging skin
  • Botanical scent
  • Gel liquid consistency
  • Bottle with pump

Creme Reverse Intensive:

• Created to dramatically address and improve the look of the overall skin health, architecture and appearance
  • This remarkable formula is fueled by a powerful combination of hard-working, high-performance actives, strengthened by a trio of new, enhanced ingredient complexes
  • Revivyl - engages the skin's normal skin renewal cycle from bottom to top by means of 6 synergistic actions
  • The First (a highly potent colorless carotenoid), features: anti-oxidation, anti-aging properties
  • Persian Silk Tree extract fights visible signs of fatigue caused by glycation and glyco-oxidation
  • Botanical scent

Creme de Vive:

• Algaktiv GenoFix Nite - (derived from microalgae) delivers comprehensive hydration, night-rejuvenating enzymes
  • Enzymes (UVDE, OGG1 and TRX operate seamlessly and relentlessly during rest) to initiate moisture and a 'resetting' of the look of skin (which is crucial to delaying visible signs of aging) so that the skin appears fresh all day
  • This night hydrating activity additionally works to boost moisture and antioxidant systems and Thioredoxin boosts the foundation of the antioxidant system pyramid
  • Each use delivers deep night moisture during rest thanks to advanced night rejuvenating enzymes, while deep night moisture helps improve skin radiance and helps improve the look of firmness
  • Integrimoist G-60 (time released Glycolic Peel as featured in ABC Peel) functions to slough and exfoliate the outermost layer of dead cells from the complexion, slowly and subtly revealing brighter, fresher looking skin by morning
  • Botanical scent
  • Jar with twist-off lid

@FLGators - thank you for posting the other new kits Heart

I still have some DWP products in stash so I'm taking a pass on this kit

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:
314-380

Skinn Cosmetics 8-Piece Lip 6X Gloss Collection w/ Primer

$ 43.00 Evine Price

Lip 6X Primer & Gloss Set Includes

• One Long Wear Hydrating Lip Primer - 0.04 oz
  • Eight Lip 6X Glosses - 0.10 oz each

Lip 6X Primer & Gloss Set Benefits

Lip Primer:

• Long-wear lip color is now possible with this translucent, silky primer
  • Formulated with hydrating orange peel wax to help lock in color and prevent feathering while antioxidant-rich Resveratrol helps to condition and smooth lips
  • Refreshing peppermint oil enhances your pout's appearance, leaving your lips perfectly prepped for makeup application
  • Subtle peppermint scent
  • Ultra smooth application
  • Twist-up crayon with cap
  • Made in the USA

Lip 6X Gloss:

• Deliver a brilliant tint of color to lips with beautiful shades that will keep you looking forever young
  • Enriched with a blend of peptides and a botanical extract to help volumize, soften, firm and hydrate lips' appearance while a stabilized form of vitamin C helps visibly brighten and helps to shield lips from free radicals
  • Sugar Coat - clear with shimmer
  • Outgoing - red
  • Golden Glow - coral with shimmer
  • Dolly - light pink
  • Champagne fetish - deeper coral with golden shimmer
  • Pink Sand - pink with golden shimmer
  • Allure - golden shimmer
  • Nude Glow - nude with shimmer
  • Minty scent
  • Eight tubes with applicator wand in twist-off cap
  • Made in Taiwan

I love the DWP glosses.  New colors Heart I want this kit. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FLGators@Chi-town girlI love his 6x lip glosses!  I purchased 2 of last year's set.  I'm glad that he's doing different shades for this year.  I'm sure that I'll order at least one set!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

This might be priced to steal at around $20...currently $28. 3 flavor options - original (my fav), mango, pina colada. Great for stocking stuffers Heart

Well be on these! This is the only lip balm that I use.

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl- thanks for your help and I apologize for using the Skinn thread I should have started a new one.Smiley Happy

I spoiled my assistant with that big bounty kit from Beekman a couple of years ago but I've settled on about three good size kits and I'll probably wind up getting one for myself like the new Arcadia scent has my interest peeked and the Korres Olive Oil 6-piece is calling my name.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Linmo wrote:

@FLGators@Chi-town girlI love his 6x lip glosses!  I purchased 2 of last year's set.  I'm glad that he's doing different shades for this year.  I'm sure that I'll order at least one set!

@Linmo @Chi-town girl - my favorite kit from skinn. Last years kit is on skinn.com. Love the shades from both kits

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@FLGators wrote:
314-338

$ 100.00 Evine Price

Age Reset Serum:

• Botanical scent
  • Gel liquid consistency
  • Bottle with pump

Creme Reverse Intensive:

• Botanical scent

Creme de Vive:

• Botanical scent
  • Jar with twist-off lid

@FLGators - thank you for posting the other new kits Heart

I still have some DWP products in stash so I'm taking a pass on this kit

@Chi-town girl - I have not tried DWP products but I recently tried the knockoff serum someone posted here w/same ingredient deck & I am loving it.