Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - Dec Show Dates: Thurs 12/13 - Sun 12/16

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl- if you come across any body care kits please post!  I checked the Beekman's and they don't seem to offer those nice bounty box gifts like they did on Evine.  I did see one 634-179 Snow Forest 7 piece but I don't know about this scent but the reviews are all 5 star.

@Luvitorleaveit1 - hopefully you will find something at HSN bc Beekman has a TS and shows this week launching Tuesday night and Korres has a Dec TS.  I will look at the online offerings and post the good deals. My experience with Beekman body products - we LOVE the soaps and the body creams in the jars. I've also gifted them and recipients have told me they like them. 

I see Korres has a TS on Wed Dec19th. It's this body kit that is up right now for presale.  $50, free shipping. Nice packaging too if you plan to gift it. I like Korres body products.  Have purchased many of the TS kits that include the shower gel and body butters. Looks like they have a new fragrance - Violet. The body butters are very emollient.  It's a high quality beauty line.

DG32882_070318_ComplexGrid_BS_Korres.png

Korres Ultimate Hydration 12-piece Blockbuster Set     639-150
Korres Ultimate Hydration 12-piece Blockbuster Set

What It Is  Rejuvenate the look and feel of your skin with this dream set from Korres featuring Violet bath and body products, plus a variety of mini body butters.

What You Get 

• 8.45 fl. oz. Violet Hydrating Shower Gel
  • 7.95 fl. oz. Violet Smoothing Body Butter
  • 1.69 fl. oz. Violet Smoothing Body Butter
  • 1.69 fl. oz. Basil Lemon Body Butter
  • 1.69 fl. oz. Lily Bouquet Body Butter
  • 1.69 fl. oz. Sea Lavender Body Butter
  • 1.69 fl. oz. Vanilla Cherry Body Butter
  • 1.69 fl. oz. Yoghurt Body Butter
  • 1.69 fl. oz. Cashmere Rose Smoothing Butter
  • 1.69 fl. oz. Ginger Lime Body Butter
  • 1.69 fl. oz. Guava Body Butter
  • 1.69 fl. oz. Guava Mango Smoothing Body Butter

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 - the Korres Olive Oil products are excellent. I purchased several of these this year. Oprah put the handcream on her Favorites List last year. I really like the Olive Blossom scent. This variety kit is $35, free shipping,  nice gift box   Korres Olive Oil Blockbuster 6-piece Body Cream Set
639-984
Korres Olive Oil Blockbuster 6-piece Body Cream Set

What It Is
High-quality olive oil extracted from the silver-green olive groves of Crete is incorporated in these moisturizing body creams.

What You Get
  • 1.35 fl. oz. Olive Oil & Olive Blossom Body Cream
  • 1.35 fl. oz. Olive Oil & Verbena Body Cream
  • 1.35 fl. oz. Olive Oil & Bergamot Body Cream
  • 1.35 fl. oz. Olive Oil & Cactus Pear Body Cream
  • 1.35 fl. oz. Olive Oil & Honeysuckle Body Cream
  • 1.35 fl. oz. Olive Oil & Sea Salt Body Cream

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 - $21.50, free shipping

Korres Pure Greek Olive Oil Mini 5-piece Collection
630-751
Korres Pure Greek Olive Oil Mini 5-piece Collection

This kit $18.50, free shipping

Korres Guava Body Skin Trio
633-456
Korres Guava Body Skin Trio

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl- if you come across any body care kits please post!  I checked the Beekman's and they don't seem to offer those nice bounty box gifts like they did on Evine.  I did see one 634-179 Snow Forest 7 piece but I don't know about this scent but the reviews are all 5 star.

@Luvitorleaveit1 - I looked at HSN Beekman items and I have a feeling there will be new items and/or replenishments for sold out kits posting in the next couple of days. Not sure of the TS item...could be a repeat of the Bounty Box since I see it is still available.  Hoping you also get a coupon for this visit.  

My favorites for gifting is the Pure/unscented or the Apricot Honey which seems to be very popular/loved. I haven't purchased Snow Forest so I cannot comment. Seems like customers either love it or hate it. They had a very nice Apricot kit with good pricing that is sold out - it's one of my fav smaller kits from them.  I will monitor the website since I too am interested/need a few more gifts

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 - you should also look at Perlier at HSN. Every year I buy the box of mini handcreams to break up for stocking stuffers and to throw in my handbag. I love, love, love their shea butter products and the Caribbean Vanilla.  

Not many Perlier items ship free,  but this kit has free shipping and options for different fragrances. $40 free shipping. The pomegranate products are also nice.

Perlier Shea Butter 4-piece Bath and Body Set with Box
623-977

Perlier Shea Butter 4-piece Bath and Body Set with Box

What It Is
Pamper skin with this 4-piece set for the bath and body from Perlier that features an attractive gift box.

What You Get
  • 6.7 fl. oz. Shea Body Balm with Sweet Almond Milk
  • (2) 3.3 fl. oz. Shea Butter Hand Creams with Sweet Almond Milk
  • 8.4 fl. oz. Shea Butter Cream Shower with Sweet Almond Milk
  • Box
Perlier Shea Butter 4-piece Bath and Body Set with Box

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl

Some nice kits!

I’m probably not going to watch and I hope I don’t even check online. I’ve got more than I can use right now and expect I will end up tossing a few products because they are likely to go bad before I can get to them. I am working on buying only when I’m out of something I use. 

I really need to work towards using very few products. In my experience, skincare doesn’t layer well and doesn’t work well with makeup at that point either. All these special serums just aren’t going to get used by me.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl

Some nice kits!

I’m probably not going to watch and I hope I don’t even check online. I’ve got more than I can use right now and expect I will end up tossing a few products because they are likely to go bad before I can get to them. I am working on buying only when I’m out of something I use. 

I really need to work towards using very few products. In my experience, skincare doesn’t layer well and doesn’t work well with makeup at that point either. All these special serums just aren’t going to get used by me.

@willdob3 - I understand & also have cut back on beauty shopping. Have used/reduced my stash.  I will still add to stash of my regularly used products but very selectively.  I love serums and use a number of them.

You might benefit from alternating products on different days or for weekends.  Also don't forget your arms/body/feet. Anything you aren't using on your face or neck, use on your body. I recently used an Isomers Redensify facial cream from a kit on my hands and it definitely added benefits/results. 

Honored Contributor

Heading out for a special Sunday night event. Will catch up with you all later this week!  

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl - Thanks for the info.....I absolutely love Korres I use to buy Perlier but Korres got me hands down.

I'll check out all the options you were so nice to post for gifting.

Enjoy your night out.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl - Thanks for the info.....I absolutely love Korres I use to buy Perlier but Korres got me hands down.

I'll check out all the options you were so nice to post for gifting.

Enjoy your night out.

@Luvitorleaveit1 - 

The Korres TS kit looks nice.

Here is a new Beekman caddy set, but it has extended delivery. I see the 4p Apricot kit is back in stock and other items restocked like the lip balms and soaps.  They have shows tmrw/Tuesday

Beekman 1802 Arcadia Caddy Set with Two Hand Washes

Beekman 1802 Arcadia Caddy Set with Two Hand Washes

Beekman 1802 Apricot and Honey Tea 4-piece Set
617-117
Beekman 1802 Apricot and Honey Tea 4-piece Set