Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - Dec Show Dates: Thurs 12/13 - Sun 12/16

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS wrote:

@Chi-town girl

Ya know, I think I'm going to pop for that 4 pc kit. Your endorsement helped. Tks. She had a horrible accident this summer and still has another big surgery coming. She's non weight baring, using a walker and it's been understatingly rough. I'm trying to make things a little easier and fun, especially with new to her beauty goodies. She mentioned wanting to look for a good cleanser and this will fit the bill. If she likes it she (I) has the July sales to repurchase. Sounds like a plan, eh.

I'm really liking LG's lippies kit. Fabulous in person. The Allure pick is not as dark as the product video and it wears well on its own or mixed or center lip layered. I like all of the shades. Only one is a bit too summery for now but nonetheless wearable. This is the first time in a long time that I've liked and will use each item offered. Love those snappy magnetic caps too! See A353523 if you haven't already located the kit.

@rochelleS - oh, I hope your sister has a complete and speedy recovery. She's fortunate to have you Heart  I suggest you also buy her some of the cleansing wipes. They are excellent for cleansing or refreshing, especially when she might be exhausted or limited mobility. I love the Skinn wipes but Beekman are also loved by many and have a lower price point - check out HSN for the Beekman wipes

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @Chi-town girl. She's got a rough road ahead and it hasn't been very pleasant so far. Her doc said it's a life altering injury and one of the worst he's seen, and he's a trauma surgeon. 

I ordered the 4 pc cleansing kit and had previously provided cleansing wipes but I'll check my stash. There may be a Beekman package of wipes I can throw in for fun and will watch for special pricing on the Skinn packs. I keep encouraging her to keep up with moisturizing etc as the stress of this whole ordeal plays such havoc with the skin. It's a tough one...

Honored Contributor

Yay!!! I rec'd my Skinn orders today. Thrilled to have my gift items and I LOVE  the new Lip 6X gloss set Heart

Wonder what's planned for January shows...see you mid January!  Have a happy and blessed Holiday everyone Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri