Respected Contributor

Skinn Cosmetics Body Butter users I have a question......

Have you used: PEP40 Creme Riche Body Butter and/or Collagenesis Deep Wrinkle Protocol Body Butter? If so, which one did you see the best results from?
Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics Body Butter users I have a question......

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
Have you used: PEP40 Creme Riche Body Butter and/or Collagenesis Deep Wrinkle Protocol Body Butter? If so, which one did you see the best results from?

@Naturesbeauty the base formulas were the same, the last time I looked. I've used both. They are both very rich body creams. The immediate moisturizing experience is pretty much the same for both.

The actives are different. Long term, the peptides in the Collagenesis Deep Wrinkle Protocol are more in line with my priorities. The Pep 40 actives are sort of all over the place. DWP has tried and true Matrixyl. It's a peptide that is known to be able to absorb into the deeper layers of the skin due to its structure.

You aren't going to see startling changes with either formula. But it can't hurt to tell the skin on your shins to make more collagen just like you do with your face. DWP for the win.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

I’m still working on my tub of DWP body butter and have the Pep 40 waiting in the wings.  I’m a big believer in peptides so I put that one on an auto ship plan.  

Honored Contributor

I purchased the Skinn PEP 40 body butter fairly recently.  One of my first Skinn purchases.  I like it very much.  I don't use it every day as I have an "assortment" of body butters.  Anyone use this on their face  and/or neck?

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I purchased the Skinn PEP 40 body butter fairly recently.  One of my first Skinn purchases.  I like it very much.  I don't use it every day as I have an "assortment" of body butters.  Anyone use this on their face  and/or neck?

@Daysdee  I quit using the Skinn Neck Amour after reading from someone here who said they used the body butter as a neck cream.  It’s great!  I’m using the DWP that way right now and will continue with the Pep 40 once I open it.  Both are thick so I only use them at night and use my AM moisturizer during the day.  

Valued Contributor

I have both, currently using up the pep40 first, then will use the dwp. I use it strictly as a neck cream at night. I put it over the Isomers neck cream. I really like the combo.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  I think I will try that too.  Thanks.

Contributor

I have used both extensively and cant really see, or feel  a difference.  I do, hwever, think they are the best body creams available.  I have tried Beekman, Josie Maran, Korres, on and on.....nothing comes close.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Daysdee wrote:

@Daysdee  I quit using the Skinn Neck Amour after reading from someone here who said they used the body butter as a neck cream.  It’s great!  I’m using the DWP that way right now and will continue with the Pep 40 once I open it.  Both are thick so I only use them at night and use my AM moisturizer during the day.  

@JeanLouiseFinchI've used the body butters, etc on my neck too, but to me the Skinn Neck Amour still gives me the best results.   I was using the Perricone Sub D for YEARS with no results, and the same with the Dr. Denese before Dr. P.  The ONE cream that showed me almost insant and continuing results is the Neck Amour.  I'm sticking with that !  

As for the body butters...  love the DWP.

Respected Contributor

Thanks everyone for your posts. It has helped a lot.