Valued Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - Black Friday Show Schedule & Items (Nov 23-24)

I just had to post about Dimitri and Skinn Cosmetics.

I have used everything there is to use. I have spent so much money over the years that it really makes me sad. I, as of today, have stopped this crazy merry-go-round.. Absolutely enough.

I thought I was into oils but I realized I am not. I was even using an activated type of oil and it seemed to work for about a week and then nothing ugh! This was the same story for all other lines over the years.l I am 71 and currently retired in Florida. I ordered a massive order from Skinn utilizing what I feel is best for my skin and the climate

in which I live. I could not be more pleased. My skin looks great and seems to get better every day. I spend a great deal of time at the gym and after a vigorous workout, my skin looks as good leaving as it did entering the gym. His CS is great and sister Tina is honest and kind and always helpful. It has been several months of use and order almost every show.

I am so happy and please with what I see in the mirror. My skin looks healthy and clear and glowing. It is well hydrated and seems to be getting a bit firmer. My lines, which are deep, are softened and less noticeable. My neck (even w the usual "gobble") is improving. This line is a keeper  and I know he has helped many feel good about themselves . You can pick and choose  what you think you  need. If unsure, you can call them.

I can only be one voice among many but I feel the need to express my gratitude to Dimitri and his team for all their hard work in helping so many happy. His hard work is noticeable and appreciated

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:
314-375

Skinn Cosmetics 8-Piece Smudge Stick Lip Set w/ Gift Box

no lip 6x glosses this time? Woman Sad any reviews on these? Mixed reviews on an older smudge lip set. DWP foundation is the only thing I really want.  But those butters.... So irressistible, i don't need them Woman Tongue

Nothing for me this visit.  Will miss the remaining shows. Enjoy the rest of the weekend beauties Heart

If you hear of any sneak peeks for Dec or new products, please post. I heard D say on one of the shows today they have a new eye product coming soon that is an update to Hylighten (dark circles).

December visit is usually a new color kit or something for New Year's Eve/dressy event - new color palette or false eyelashes per previous years. His palettes are nice - I'm still using one from a previous year, mostly the eye shadows,  blush, contours and face setting powder. 

I LOVE the deep Orchid Noir lippie from the new smudge kit - it looks fabulous on the blonde/blue eyed model. I would prefer it as a lipstick or gloss. Hoping D offers this color in a different product

Orchid Noir swatch - 

@Chi-town girl - One of the show hosts was trying to get it off to demo that it was long lasting. The colors are fabulous but these long lasting lipsticks don’t work for me, too drying. I have tried way too many, so I hesitate to buy. 

Respected Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

There is a 20% off coupon for 99+ on evine website.

Is this a one time use coupon?  anyone know...I read on the website but no mention of that.  

Trusted Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

There is a 20% off coupon for 99+ on evine website.

Is this a one time use coupon?  anyone know...I read on the website but no mention of that.  

@tsavorite - not sure. Heather mentioned it in passing that they are not supposed to mention it on air per their managementWoman Surprised