Respected Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - Aug 5 TS (Product Discussion Thread)

@Icegoddess   Hi I had posted then deleted yesterday about be careful if you have pollen allergies to the the Manuka Honey products. I read that online and on some reviews too of those products and with me having a pollen allergy would not order. I deleted because they were talking about a different product line and I realized that and so deleted my message. Some with the honey line also said it broke them out and some got red skin from it too.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wenfen wrote:

I almost forgot the best info.

I recently watched Dimitri & his sister Tina on their Sunday FB show & Tina offered a great tip. She puts some Enriched Softening Essence on her HAIR after shampooing.

I thought this sounded crazy, but since I still have lots of bottle of ESE left from some of the Double Double kits, I went ahead & tried it....OMG my baby fine,  color treated hair is so soft & silky. I do rinse it out, but not sure if she suggested leaving it in? Maybe someone also saw this show (not the current one, but from 1 or 2 weeks ago).

I love Tina & her awesome hints! I thought that some of you would want to try this one too!

Spoiler
Smiley Wink
Spoiler
Spoiler

@wenfen  - interesting about the alternative use for the Essence. I LOVE the Skinn Essence.  Am in the process of test driving some Tatcha products including their highly reviewed Essence. I honestly cannot tell a difference between Skiin or Tatcha Essence except for price - standalone Tatcha Essence = $95. 

I bought 2 Tatcha kits on A/D and like some of the products but not sure if I will retain the A/D orders. Buying the individual products doesn't make sense due to high price. 

I would LOVE the Skinn Double-Double kits to be offered again. 

Happy to see Skinn voted by customers for the annual HSN Beauty awards - best Rising Star, Best Cleanser .a.m., and Best Microdermabrasion

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

I ended up getting the TS and the Neck Amour overnight mask.  I know I would never use the other mask.  I'm the same way about deep conditioning my hair.  I may have good intentions, but it never happens.  I am kinda interested in the Manuka Honey oil.  Somebody posted about being careful if you have pollen allergies and then deleted their post.  Or it was deleted for them, not sure.  

@Icegoddess  - hoping you find good results/experience with your new purchases.  Please post your reviews if you feel like sharing.

I have seasonal allergies and use the Manuka oil. No ptoblems at all.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

GOOD CHOICES CHI!  ENJOY!

TALK TO YOU AFTER THE LANCER SHOW!

Thank You again @weezer111  Woman Wink Woman Very Happy

New Contributor

Has anyone tried Cannuka's Eye Balm? Manuka honey + CBD sounds like the perfect natural product. I've never seen it before though. https://www.qvc.com/Cannuka-Calming-CBD-Eye-Balm.product.A526071.html?sc=NAVLIST I can't decide if I should try it next.