Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - Aug 5 TS

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

I was thinking about trying his Neck Armour.

@Icegoddess - I'm a fan of the over night Neck Amour. There is also a daytime version with spf.

Currently I'm using a Korres firming product for my over night neck treatment that came in a recent TS kit, but the Neck Amour is my fav

@Chi-town girl I may try the overnight version.  I have been using the Prai roll-on serum which I like and lasts f-o-r-e-v-e-r.  But, I'm hoping for some better results.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

I was thinking about trying his Neck Armour.

@Icegoddess - I'm a fan of the over night Neck Amour. There is also a daytime version with spf.

Currently I'm using a Korres firming product for my over night neck treatment that came in a recent TS kit, but the Neck Amour is my fav

@Chi-town girl I may try the overnight version.  I have been using the Prai roll-on serum which I like and lasts f-o-r-e-v-e-r.  But, I'm hoping for some better results.

@Icegoddess  -  I don't use Prai products, but did try their famous neck serum/cream several years ago. It balled up and I didn't see any benefits

There is no miracle cream/product but I am finding benefits with consistency of usage and I cherry pick products from a variety of lines. I did see a bump in improvement of neck firmness/skin texture with the neck amour overnight.

If you decide to try it, Dimitri always emphasizes you get better results with regular (min 2x/week) DermAppeal treatments. If you have an exfoliator product(s) that you like, make sure to also use on your neck. 

I also found that best results with Neck Amour - use it consistently/nightly and a thick layer. I would love a supersized Neck Amour TS!

Also wanted to add, I use the NuFace device for toning face AND neck. This too has given me results. For the neck, you just need to be careful to not use it center of neck (windpipe). There are some good YouTube demo videos

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl Thanks.  I would also have a concern, at least for me, about the Nu-Face and the thyroid since I have thyroid disease.  

The Prai serum doesn't ball up, it's a liquid consistency.  I liked the ingredient deck for it better than the other neck product they really push.  

I don't stick with one brand.  I like M Asam products, but I also have the Skinn Pep-40 Serum and cream I use at night.  Usually my day products are M Asam, but right now I'm replacing my day cream with the Elemis Marine Cream 2fer that was recently the TSV.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - Aug 5 TS (Product Discussion Thread)

For those of us that use DermAppeal, the Aug TS is a good value. $42 for 8 total oz = $5.25/oz

I checked my order status.  Previous DermAppeal value offer at HSN was last Sept - I think it was a TS. A 2 pack of 2 oz ea/4 oz total was priced at $28.50 or $7.13/oz. Regular price for the 2 pack of 2 oz is $38

Skinn® Cosmetics DermAppeal® Microderm Beauty Treatment 2-pack
650-640
Skinn® Cosmetics DermAppeal® Microderm Beauty Treatment 2-pack

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I'm going to watch the launch show later tonight and place my order when D is on air. The new eye oil is a show item for the launch show, interested to see the presentation. 

Note - tmrw night is the annual Beauty Report Customer Choice Awards. 3 hours of presentations from 9p to midnight.

I can see some of the info for the shows:

1. Looks like Skinn won for best exfoliant/DermAppeal
  2. Other winners include Tweak'd,  Prai and Beekman

There maybe some special event pricing/offers tmrw night. Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

I'm not a fan of Dermappeal so the TS is an easy pass for me, but I know a lot of people do love it and will find it a good value.

I saw a duo of the Divine Elixir mask that also looked like a good deal - $34 for two.  But I am still working on my first jar and it will last me awhile (and I have some other masks on hand too).

I'm about to finish the last of my Neck Amour and just ordered a new M.Asam neck product to try.  Normally I would wait for reviews but decided to go for it, so hope it's worthwhile.  Marcus sure raved about it, but could just be salesmanship.

Respected Contributor

I am getting the dermappeal ts too. I like my nuface too @Chi-town girl  and use on my face and neck.  Big fan of neck armour. I tend to rotate product lines but use more Skinn overall. 

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

I am teetering on the edge about getting the eye oil. I love everything in his Manuka line. The only other product that I have not tried is his dry body oil. Hmm tempted to get that too. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl looks like maybe he has discontinued the Neck Amour Overnight.  You can only get it with the day version and he doesn't even have it at all on his site.  Maybe he has replaced it with the Overnight Mask.

Super Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Yes it's a good deal, but went back & checked out all my previous Evine orders...OMG current prices are insane...smaller sized & $$$$$$$. Glad to get 8oz for $42, but sure do miss the large 6 or 6 oz tubs he used to sell.

I've really cut back on Skinn & am only buying basics. I can't use any oils as they make my skin so greasy, so it's an easy pass on the entire "new" oil line.

Still hoping that one day Dimitri will bring back the Double Double Non-Negotiable Kits...$45 for huge siges of cleansers, Dermappeal, toner & hand cream or other item...sure do miss those days!