Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - April Shows (Thurs 4/19-Sat 4/21)

@willdob3 - the vaccum mask is back,  but looks like it's been 'updated'. It's now green!

I still have 1/2 jar of the older version. The Pure Pore cleanser is amazing - I use it a couple times/week. And I use the black peel off mask on tzone 1x/week

Skinn Cosmetics Deep Pore Cleansing Mask & Pore Magnet Peel-off Mask Duo - 313-839

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@sommertime wrote:

@Chi-town girl Thanks for posting visit info. Seems like Dimitri is in town too often for me to re-bound from the last visit! I have the Opa! fragrance collection, but I am still not quite sure that I love the scent and will reorder.

Now the Pep40 is another thing. Cannot wait to see what he brings & see the prices, as I may have to stock up on this.Woman Happy

@sommertime - hi sommer! One very good thing about the change in pricing and TTV configurations, I'm less likely to do an impulse purchase and I'm using my stash Woman Very Happy  my plan is to not shop this visit, but I love the Pep40 products and not sure I can resist the new eye cream  Woman Tongue

I'm also tempted to try the liquid bronzer, but only if it can be mixed into CC or foundation. 

And, of course, Evine usually spoils the party with the ridiculous shipping fees Woman LOL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I need to restock his cleansing cloths otherwise I have more than enough skincare products.

Unfortunately, I am disappointed with Evine's subscription policy on the Pep 40 creme and the Oleo Serum which are both 30 days.  I alternate those products with my Hydro Vital serum and moisturizer because the Pep40 is very rich I don't really need a whole lot and I mostly use it during the cooler months and or temperatures so it lasts for a long time, but the subscription policy states if you put it on hold status for 3 consecutive months they will automatically cancel it..  No biggie really I'll just order it when I need it.

@Luvitorleaveit1 instead of putting it on hold, just keep pushing the date out.  I have done that before.  Just make sure you update it when the date gets closer if you don't need it yet.  You can also move the date up if you need it.

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 - the vaccum mask is back,  but looks like it's been 'updated'. It's now green!

I still have 1/2 jar of the older version. The Pure Pore cleanser is amazing - I use it a couple times/week. And I use the black peel off mask on tzone 1x/week

Skinn Cosmetics Deep Pore Cleansing Mask & Pore Magnet Peel-off Mask Duo - 313-839

@Chi-town girl I have been using the Skinn Vacuum Mask for a long time & it has always been green. 

Honored Contributor

@Leiloni wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl I have been using the Skinn Vacuum Mask for a long time & it has always been green. 

I don't have the new version to compare. The original vaccum mask to my eye is off white, not green as this photo

Trusted Contributor

Has anyone noticed Dimitri's Lip 6X Serum is not what it used to be? I bought this product for yrs, used it morning & night & it worked great to give my lips a nicer pout & a better pink color, but what happened?! The last time I ordered it from EVINE it was milky white & very runny, nothing like the original at all. I returned it & the EVINE cs rep said she was returning hers too! She also didn't charge me a return fee b/c she knew what I was talking about. I have found this with a couple other products that I purchased faithfully from Dimitri, has anyone experienced this situation? I can't find another lip serum treatment as good as Dimitri's old formula, anyone know of one like it?

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Leiloni wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I don't have the new version to compare. The original vaccum mask to my eye is off white, not green as this photo

@Chi-town girl Really, off-white! I am wondering if perhaps the times I purchased it, it was maybe a bad one, that is kind of how my luck goes. Do you think that's possible b/c mine have always been a light green, almost like a mint green. This is weird! Thx for your help & BTW your picture posts are great!

Trusted Contributor

@Leiloni wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Leiloni wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl Really, off-white! I am wondering if perhaps the times I purchased it, it was maybe a bad one, that is kind of how my luck goes. Do you think that's possible b/c mine have always been a light green, almost like a mint green. This is weird! Thx for your help & BTW your picture posts are great!

It’s light green, purchased mine during the holidays.

Respected Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@Leiloni wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Leiloni wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I haven't had it lately, but I remembr it being a light, mint green as well.

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@Leiloni wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Leiloni wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I haven't had it lately, but I remembr it being a light, mint green as well.

@Leiloni @sueinsf @FLGators - maybe it's the new green jar and/or photography.  I still have the older version/white jar.

I compared the contents of my jar to the online photo of the green jar, it sure looks different. So many of the older great products are gone (Watermelon Mask Woman Sad ) or revamped.