Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - April HSN Shows + New Items

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

I just sent back the hand sanitizers from Skinn.  Both pumps would not work. I turned the direction of the arrow for over a minute and it would not pop up.  I had my DH try it and nothing.  

I hate when that happens. I've had some problems with WEN pumps so I always keep some old ones from used up bottles as back ups

agree with @Tennessee Vol . I will either pop the pump before placing it in the bottle or if it comes with pump in bottle I pull it out to pop it.

@Pecky  - did you try to call Skinn CS? Maybe they can send you replacement pumps?

@Chi-town girl No but I will. I did also order Isomers sanitizers that just shipped today.  Looking forward to trying that one.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

I just sent back the hand sanitizers from Skinn.  Both pumps would not work. I turned the direction of the arrow for over a minute and it would not pop up.  I had my DH try it and nothing.  

I hate when that happens. I've had some problems with WEN pumps so I always keep some old ones from used up bottles as back ups

agree with @Tennessee Vol . I will either pop the pump before placing it in the bottle or if it comes with pump in bottle I pull it out to pop it.

@Pecky  - did you try to call Skinn CS? Maybe they can send you replacement pumps?

@Chi-town girl No but I will. I did also order Isomers sanitizers that just shipped today.  Looking forward to trying that one.

TY for posting about it @Pecky . Let us know

Would be great to read about a comparison of the 2 prproducts 

The Beekman product also sounds good

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

The 1st bottle I tried didn't work either....so I gave up on it and went to the 2nd bottle...that one worked.  It has some flower perfume fragrance to it that I do not like much.  Seems to go away afterward...but I don't like smelling perfume on my hands.  

Trusted Contributor

Didn't buy anything this visit. Wanted to try the divine elixir mask since I had a coupon. I wanted to use the divine oil underneath as a spa treatment like D mentions. I did that with Caspara mask & enjoyed it. But the price for the mask had already gone up when I checked that evening. It was at $24 forever but when I needed it the price went upWoman Tongue Maybe I will check the Skinn site. 

For anyone interested there is a Dr Ella sanitizer on Shophq, says organic. 4 pack for 39.99 $4.99 s&h 

Active Ingredient: ETHYCAL ALCOHOL 70% Inactive Ingredient: WATER, GLYCERIN, LAVENDER OIL. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love the just for mom kit @Chi-town girl 

Experience divinity from head to toe! 

Introducing a Mother's Day Exclusive – Just for Mom, curated by Dimitri! This limited-edition features the best of the multifunctional smart oils and includes the NEW Divine Elixir Luminous Skin Body Cleansing Oil!

*Set Includes

(1) Divine Elixir Luminous Skin Oil with Manuka Honey + C,

(1) Divine Elixir Luminous Skin Mask with Manuka Honey + C,

(1) Divine Elixir ­­Luminous Skin Lip Oil, and

(1) Divine Elixir ­­Luminous Skin Body Cleansing Oil. 

Go ahead and treat mom to all the benefits of a luxurious spa treatment at home when you give her the Divine Elixir Luminous Skin Mother's Day Exclusive. Reinvigorate the senses with the iconic Divine Elixir Luminous Skin citrus scent and refresh from head to toe with this complete set that includes the just-launched Divine Elixir Luminous Skin Body Cleansing Oil. Renew, soothe, and improve skin with the Luminous Skin Mask. Brighten and moisturize dull skin and lips with the Luminous Facial and Lip Oils to reveal the natural glow of youthful skin and experience divinity from your head to your toes! This collection of multifunctional smart oils is curated explicitly by Dimitri to celebrate moms everywhere.  

FREE 1oz. Non-Negotiables® Fast-Acting Sanitizing Treatment
with every purchase! (limit 1 per customer)

$95.51

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3  & anyone interested-

The hand sanitizer is now available at Skinn website. 1 bottle = $19.50

b5c40c06-4feb-4f71-9cc9-e2259f07985c.png

@Chi-town girl 

I saw that! With a tiny travel size too if you’re quick! Looking now...hate shipping. Do I need $30 worth of anything? 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3  & anyone interested-

The hand sanitizer is now available at Skinn website. 1 bottle = $19.50

b5c40c06-4feb-4f71-9cc9-e2259f07985c.png

@Chi-town girl 

I saw that! With a tiny travel size too if you’re quick! Looking now...hate shipping. Do I need $30 worth of anything? 

@willdob3  - yep, I would try to hit the min $50. Do u still use the cleansers or microderm? The body creams are also fab! With 25% off hopefully it's competitive to HSN pricing?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

I love the just for mom kit @Chi-town girl 

Experience divinity from head to toe! 

Introducing a Mother's Day Exclusive – Just for Mom, curated by Dimitri! This limited-edition features the best of the multifunctional smart oils and includes the NEW Divine Elixir Luminous Skin Body Cleansing Oil!

*Set Includes

(1) Divine Elixir Luminous Skin Oil with Manuka Honey + C,

(1) Divine Elixir Luminous Skin Mask with Manuka Honey + C,

(1) Divine Elixir ­­Luminous Skin Lip Oil, and

(1) Divine Elixir ­­Luminous Skin Body Cleansing Oil. 

Go ahead and treat mom to all the benefits of a luxurious spa treatment at home when you give her the Divine Elixir Luminous Skin Mother's Day Exclusive. Reinvigorate the senses with the iconic Divine Elixir Luminous Skin citrus scent and refresh from head to toe with this complete set that includes the just-launched Divine Elixir Luminous Skin Body Cleansing Oil. Renew, soothe, and improve skin with the Luminous Skin Mask. Brighten and moisturize dull skin and lips with the Luminous Facial and Lip Oils to reveal the natural glow of youthful skin and experience divinity from your head to your toes! This collection of multifunctional smart oils is curated explicitly by Dimitri to celebrate moms everywhere.  

FREE 1oz. Non-Negotiables® Fast-Acting Sanitizing Treatment
with every purchase! (limit 1 per customer)

$95.51

@FLGators  oh yes this looks good! I need to look closer later when I have some time to peruse the website and do some price comparisons with HSN. Thank you for posting it!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl   I totally indulged! I got the hand sanitizer and also got the free travel size. I decided I should try OPA! Body wash and whipped body creme. I’m hoping the body creme is lighter and easily absorbed. I wasn’t able to find reviews. I don’t need it but I remember liking the scent when I got a sample. I don’t need anything else either so this will be a nice treat.

There was a pay with PayPal option and it occurred to me that I should use it. Not too long ago, I had money from one of my cash back shopping apps deposited into PayPal so this entire order is “free!” At least, by my definition. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

1. @willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl   I totally indulged! I got the hand sanitizer and also got the free travel size. I decided I should try OPA! Body wash and whipped body creme. I’m hoping the body creme is lighter and easily absorbed. I wasn’t able to find reviews. I don’t need it but I remember liking the scent when I got a sample. I don’t need anything else either so this will be a nice treat.

There was a pay with PayPal option and it occurred to me that I should use it. Not too long ago, I had money from one of my cash back shopping apps deposited into PayPal so this entire order is “free!” At least, by my definition. 

@willdob3  - Yay! LOVE the OPA! fragrance.