Trusted Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics-Anniversary show reviews/discussion

@Rachb wrote:
I have to say thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm loving my Skinn! It's been 5 days and my skin looks great.....smooth, clear (except for my usual red flush and broken capillaries.) My pores are tighter and clearer and my makeup goes on so smoothly. Before, my eyelids were so dry and crepey and now they are more moisturized and smoother. I think from the PM cleanser. You might recall that I was concerned at first about the PM cleanser not taking all my makeup off. Well, I think I just wasn't used to my face feeling that moisturized after a cleanse. I thought my skin had to be "squeaky clean" to be really clean. But I did a double cleanse with the PM cleanser the last two nights, and no makeup residue after! The Softenibg Essence, vitamin C powder and Bright Side serum are amazing and I plan on repurchasing the trio set. The Bright Side serum actually provides me enough moisture right now. I'll probably use an additional moisturizer when the weather gets colder/drier. My Skin Vacuum Deep Pore Cleansing Mask comes today and I can't wait to use it!

That is so great @Rachb!!! I love his cleansers...the AM is refreshing, the pm relaxing and they don't leave me "squeaky" which I once thought was best (like you did)... I LOVE the Bright side correcting serum with the softening essence/C+ powder and feel they have given me back a glow that was missing( the radiance cream is also essential!!!) I had purchased the Bright side on HauteLook so skipped his TTV in March with it and the radiance cream (it had that 3 oz bonus size)...then found the bonus size for 26 bucks on Ebay!!! He sells that radiance cream for 43 on Evine but I found mine for 28 with free ship on Ebay...

Love the resellers who buy TTV's and break them up Smiley Very Happy

I love the Skinn vacuum mask...remember it does not dry hard on the face (which is a good thing!) Remember to massage it in small circles especially around nose... I leave mine on for like 30 minutes while I go about my business...I saw @Gokat mentioned the pure pore and if you have blackheads on the nose/chin etc this is a great way to help remove them...It is a marshmallow-y consistency and it heats up with massage on the skin (D says to use steam to assist in purging the pores as well) I bet if you used it daily for a week or so, any pore issues would be greatly reduced if not eliminated...

Glad to hear you are liking the Skinn you have tried...I find it a terrific line, priced really affordably and best of all, it works!!! I am kinda glad he won't be on this month (well, not me, but my credit card sure is after that anniversary sale blowout last month LOL!!!!)

Trusted Contributor

@Hey Gokat wrote:

@Chi-town girl and @Gokat Hey girls!!! I am loving his shampoo and conditioner...sorry that I used it all up LOL September won't get here soon enough..hope they are in large (16 or 32 oz) sizes...no little 4 or 8 oz sizes on that fabulous duo PLEASE!!! 

Everyone seems to be liking the new S&C, @Krissy_1968  !  Smiley Happy   I haven't taken the plunge yet as I just opened a new Kenra that I've loving....so there may be a little boxing match goin' on here when I DO partake of Dimitri's ! Smiley Happy   LOVING the Cleansing Wipes here.  They go so far I don't want to stop! Smiley Happy   In the heat I even add in some Pure Energy and wipe down my arms as a refresher before turning in.  Did I say I likem?!? Smiley LOL   Most of my haul was replenishing for the year so not much new to report.  Because of my care in kit ordering I got FOUR samples of the S&C's.  By the way they're being received sounds like I'd better lockem up!!!Smiley LOL  Hope all's well in the west, megirl...and that you're

keeping cool in all that sunshine

Hey @Gokat I am really trying to stay cool but 106 today...106 tomorrow...where oh where is our monsoon??? It has been a bit of a bust as far as rain on my side of town...I will send you lots of sunshine if you send me some cool breezes and a little rain lol

I have never tried Kenra so I will look at that...I keep about a 4 or 5 shampoo/conditioner rotation on my shower cart (Woman Embarassed) as I tend to think my hair gets used to one shampoo and then kind of goes lifeless...

Hope you are doing well back east and looks like D may show up via Skype for Heathers 5th anniversary show on Sunday the 9th in afternoon...otherwise, my credit card can breathe a sigh of relief hahaha...

Respected Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Rachb wrote:
I have to say thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm loving my Skinn! It's been 5 days and my skin looks great.....smooth, clear (except for my usual red flush and broken capillaries.) My pores are tighter and clearer and my makeup goes on so smoothly. Before, my eyelids were so dry and crepey and now they are more moisturized and smoother. I think from the PM cleanser. You might recall that I was concerned at first about the PM cleanser not taking all my makeup off. Well, I think I just wasn't used to my face feeling that moisturized after a cleanse. I thought my skin had to be "squeaky clean" to be really clean. But I did a double cleanse with the PM cleanser the last two nights, and no makeup residue after! The Softenibg Essence, vitamin C powder and Bright Side serum are amazing and I plan on repurchasing the trio set. The Bright Side serum actually provides me enough moisture right now. I'll probably use an additional moisturizer when the weather gets colder/drier. My Skin Vacuum Deep Pore Cleansing Mask comes today and I can't wait to use it!

That is so great @Rachb!!! I love his cleansers...the AM is refreshing, the pm relaxing and they don't leave me "squeaky" which I once thought was best (like you did)... I LOVE the Bright side correcting serum with the softening essence/C+ powder and feel they have given me back a glow that was missing( the radiance cream is also essential!!!) I had purchased the Bright side on HauteLook so skipped his TTV in March with it and the radiance cream (it had that 3 oz bonus size)...then found the bonus size for 26 bucks on Ebay!!! He sells that radiance cream for 43 on Evine but I found mine for 28 with free ship on Ebay...

I love the Skinn vacuum mask...remember it does not dry hard on the face (which is a good thing!) Remember to massage it in small circles especially around nose... I leave mine on for like 30 minutes while I go about my business...I saw @Gokat mentioned the pure pore and if you have blackheads on the nose/chin etc this is a great way to help remove them...It is a marshmallow-y consistency and it heats up with massage on the skin (D says to use steam to assist in purging the pores as well) I bet if you used it daily for a week or so, any pore issues would be greatly reduced if not eliminated...

Glad to hear you are liking the Skinn you have tried...I find it a terrific line, priced really affordably and best of all, it works!!! I am kinda glad he won't be on this month (well, not me, but my credit card sure is after that anniversary sale blowout last month LOL!!!!)

Thanks!  I ordered a kit on evine, should arrive Thursday, that includes the radiance cream, pure pore cleanser, the deep pore mask, and 4 peel syringes.  Can't wait!

Trusted Contributor

@Rachb wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Rachb wrote:

Thanks!  I ordered a kit on evine, should arrive Thursday, that includes the radiance cream, pure pore cleanser, the deep pore mask, and 4 peel syringes.  Can't wait!

Awesome! Lynn's kit was great! You are going to love all of those items... Can't wait to hear your feedback/reviews on them all...(I am doing an ABC peel right now Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Rachb wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Rachb wrote:

Woohoo!  Those ABC Peels are great.  I have a standing Friday 'date" with them.  When you open the package, there's a dispenser tip in there.  Dimitri never uses it on air, but I do find that it helps with more even mixing.  Just don't forget to remove it and save it for use with the rest of the syringes.

Super Contributor

I have been using the AM & PM Cleansers for several years.  I picked up the double double this time.  The fist time I used the cleansing cloth my skin looked clean. I followed up with the PM cleanser using my Nusonic.  There was no make up residue on the brush.  I will continue to use both because  I like the cleaning power of the cloth and the softness of my skin from PM cleanser.  The cleansing cloth is my new favorite product.

Respected Contributor

I am kicking myself for not getting the double double....
Respected Contributor

@Rachb wrote:
I have to say thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm loving my Skinn! It's been 5 days and my skin looks great.....smooth, clear (except for my usual red flush and broken capillaries.) My pores are tighter and clearer and my makeup goes on so smoothly.

Great news, @Rachb !  It's always nice to see results early.  Makes it much easier to be consistent with the regime.  The pores should shrink up even more with use of the DPC Mask regularly.  Sounds like Dimitri has himself another "Gotcha" !Smiley LOL

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Esteemed Contributor

I tried the Dermapeel again today and scaled it back a bit and my eyes were ok this time. Boy, I really love the clean, smooth & soft as a babies behind feeling afterwards! Funny as I was on the fence about ordering the double-double, but now I am glad I did. 

Now that I have a vault of AR on hand, I have been going wild with this stuff. This is one happy dazzler!

Respected Contributor

Just did the vacuum mask. Left it on for 35 minutes. Biggest wow: my face isn't red. Very unusual! I'm impressed.