Esteemed Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics-Anniversary show reviews/discussion

@tends2dogs wrote:

I received the Dermalift for the neck along with the Chinup.  The pump won't work on the Dermalift. (I pumped it many, many times trying to prime it)  Anyway, I was able to get the top off so I could begin trying it. 

My question for anyone using this:  is this a temporary thing or does it have cumlative results?  Do you use the 2 together?  am and pm?  Do you think opening the top and using the Dermalift will contaminate the product?  I alway have clean hands (finger) when using it.

TIA

Yes, I have noticed cumlative results using the Chinup-blue one- everyday on upper neck/chin area and using Dermalift on down from there to the chest area. Sorry the pump didn't work, sometimes those things can be rather tricky to get started. I would just make sure to keep covered/sealed to keep fresh as long as possible.

Esteemed Contributor

Now back to the review. I purchased both TTVs, the DWP I have tried and already love, so the second one, the double-double was mostly new products for me to try. I gave the Dermapeel a whirl last night, and wow is that stuff strong. I followed the directions exactly, avoided eyes, mouth & nose, but I was overcome by the fumes making my eyes water profusely. This was a bit of a surprise and not quite what I had expected. It didn't irriate or bother my skin in any other way, just the eyes. I was hoping that I did not have to call 911 because I was giving myself a facial and couldn't see for a short time. lol

Respected Contributor

Used the softening essence, bright side serum and c+ powder for the first time last night. This morning, the essence and serum. I'm not expecting to see a change in tone yet, but my face was very soft and noticeably smoother this morning. I'm still using my Paula's choice Intense Repair Cream with retinol as my mousturizer. Typically, I like to go full force and stick with one line at a time, but I just opened the PC and I want to be a little less wastefu. I guess I'll finish it up before I try the Collagenesis (unless it's included in a kit in the next few weeks.) I'm dying to try the Enlightened Radiance so I just ordered Lynn Schacher's 7 piece deep cleansing kit. I'm also intrigued by the mask and peel (I had bought the peel yesterday on the bay as well.) I think my next purchase will be Take the Weekend Off. So I see there are some Skinn shows next weekend and the following weekend. I'm relatively new to the channel. Do they typically offer OTOs or special kits during shows?
Respected Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@sommertime wrote:

@tends2dogs wrote:

I received the Dermalift for the neck along with the Chinup.  The pump won't work on the Dermalift. (I pumped it many, many times trying to prime it)  Anyway, I was able to get the top off so I could begin trying it. 

My question for anyone using this:  is this a temporary thing or does it have cumlative results?  Do you use the 2 together?  am and pm?  Do you think opening the top and using the Dermalift will contaminate the product?  I alway have clean hands (finger) when using it.

TIA

Yes, I have noticed cumlative results using the Chinup-blue one- everyday on upper neck/chin area and using Dermalift on down from there to the chest area. Sorry the pump didn't work, sometimes those things can be rather tricky to get started. I would just make sure to keep covered/sealed to keep fresh as long as possible.

Thank you so much for responding.  I am thrilled that you are seeing results.  I ordered the yellow chin up with this duo, however, I have a blue one in my stash that came with the neck armour awhile back.  I don't have a double chin, just jowls along the chin line and crepey neck skin.....WOW, I paint a pretty picture, don't I?  Somedays I feel like I should just put the box that they came in over my head LOL!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

@Rachb wrote:
I just bought the Deep Pore Mask on the bay. Hoping it will help with the blackheads all over my nose. Thinking about ordering the Dermappeal, too.

Please let me know what you think about this mask...I'm waiting to order it.     I basically just want to un-clog t-zone pores.

Respected Contributor

I will. My nose is covered in blackheads so I kind of have high hopes.
Esteemed Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@sommertime wrote:

@tends2dogs wrote:

TIA

Thank you so much for responding.  I am thrilled that you are seeing results.  I ordered the yellow chin up with this duo, however, I have a blue one in my stash that came with the neck armour awhile back.  I don't have a double chin, just jowls along the chin line and crepey neck skin.....WOW, I paint a pretty picture, don't I?  Somedays I feel like I should just put the box that they came in over my head LOL!

Keep using the products and you will throw away the box! lol As a note, I started with both chin ups, using blue under chin & jowls, then the yellow on my neck. So now it is the blue and Dermalift for me. I like Dimitri's lifting products very much for battling sagging. Have to say the neck armour is one that I have not tried. D makes too many different items to possibly use them all, or I would have 10 layers of products on my skinn.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Dazlin wrote:

@Rachb wrote:
I just bought the Deep Pore Mask on the bay. Hoping it will help with the blackheads all over my nose. Thinking about ordering the Dermappeal, too.

Please let me know what you think about this mask...I'm waiting to order it.     I basically just want to un-clog t-zone pores.

Hey @Rachb and @Dazlin .  I just came over and was catching up on this thread.   The Deep Pore Cleansing Mask is great for your pore/blackhead issues.  The other products I can recommend highly are Skinn's Pure Pore Hydro-Enzymatic Cleanser and the Overnight Deep Pore Serum for night use.  The cleanser is a marshmallow consistency and warms as you apply it. Good stuff! Smiley Happy ...and the serum works to deep cleanse the pores through the night while you sleep.  You'll see results nearly immediately.  I did some sleuthing and see that they're out of stock at Evine, but if you want results for those pores, please consider these items and add them to your "list".  They have a cult following and nearly always sell out. Can usually be picked up in a kit.  High 30's, if I recall correctly.  HTH's Smiley Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

I used the PM cleanser last night. I did like the smell but it left a lot of makeup and an oily film on my face after cleansing. I did a second cleanse with my Purity. I was wearing primer and powder foundation, so nothing really heavy. Anyone else have this issue?