Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics-Anniversary show reviews/discussion

@Coopsmommy wrote:

I had purchased 3 of the DWP kits last year and was thrilled with the results. Of course I stocked up again with 3 more of those TTV and 1 of the Double Double.

I was so out of control with then Once Onlys I purchased the mask set, blush trio, seven piece radiance kit and the radiance body oil double. I cannot be without that and have tried many, many kinds of body oils. This is so nice and absorbs into the skin without looking like an oil slick. I'm looking forward to his hair care line.

FYI I'm 49 and holding Smiley Happy and with the DWP I found that alternating with Collegenisis gives me the perfect skin balance. DWP AR was a little harsh on my skin every day and night. 

Love me some Dimitri and you Dazzlers are the best.

@Coopsmommy-I too am using both DWP & Collagenesis & think it's a dynamite combo. Using DWP in pm, Collagenesis in am. Next for me is to try the "weekend off products" but haven't purchased yet. Can't wait for the weekend so I can do my treatments Woman LOL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

Hi @Chi-town girl! I have received all of my orders! Boxes and boxes LOL ok so let me review the items that are new to me...

I am in love with his cleansing clothes! OMG!!!! They really get the makeup off easily, gently from eyes and smell just like the pm cleanser! A winner! I will be hunting them on OTO's in the future!

I got the new Lip6x Pro volume from the Wendy Williams kit...It is a cream vs a serum and it is interesting...using it daytime along with the balm and saving my serum for nights! It is great!

I got the neck amour(from the Bay) I used it last night for the first time...Now all I can say is this product WORKS! My neck and dec looked AND felt so nice this am...It is a great overnight treatment and will be a mainstay along with my chin-up blue! 

Of course I love all my bonus sized cleansers,essence(!),secret elixir and my DWP kits!!! It was a fabulous anniversary sale and I am stocked up for a long time in skin care! I did order his foot scrub today ( with a 15 percent off code) after hearing raves about it in the "other" sandbox ;-) 

I can't wait to hear everyone elses reviews and yours regarding the make up items you had been wanting for so long!  Smiley Very Happy

@Krissy_1968-Love reading the details! Learn so much from you/Dazzlers! I bought those cleansing cloths in the Christmas Holiday kit & love them. They are a bit pricey standalone vs the ones that I usually buy at Costco-their house brand Kirkland which I think are a dupe of the Neutrogena cloths. So I will look for the Skinn cloths in kits or when they are featured/reduced price. 

I wanted that Wendy kit but opted for the 7p Plasma makeup kit that arrived today. Will start playing with it this weekend. 

I next want to try the Neck Amore & the weekend off products. Excited to try the shampoo Woman Very Happy

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Rachb wrote:
Love this thread....getting lots of ideas of whatSkinn products I want to try. If I need a good moisturizer, what would you recommend from Skin ? I'm in my mid30s...don't have a ton of wrinkles, but would like to start being proactive. I have somewhat sensitive skin, normal to a little bit dry.

Hi @Rachb I can tell you Dimitri offers several moisturizers...

Dermalift which has now become new "improved" Botanilift is for saggers...he says normal to oily skin that is not wrinkled but his falling...it has dragons blood and lots of other botanicals which you can read about on Evine

His Deep Wrinkle Protocol system of creme reverse face and eyes (and a few other items ) is to fight wrinkles...They are his top line and most expensive...his Age reset serum is fantastic! They are a light gel cream consistency and some here find they offer enough hydration...I am VERY dry and add a few drops of his lipid oil or his secret elixir oil to it...

He also offers his stem rejen system which is face,eyes and around the lips...I use these as my daytime system...they are light weight and chock full of great peptides,squaline,algae etc etc..

He offers his Youth preservation cream for the driest of skin and I use this in the winter months at night mostly...It is a rich cream! I think you can read about ingredients on Evine but hope that sort of helps define the sets available in his line...of course there are extra peels, resurfacers, dermappeal!!!!, oils etc that can be added for problem areas! 

He has Brightside serum (it is a roll on for dark or brown spots), corrector serum and Enhanced Radiance cream...these are for brightening skin without hydroquinone...I use them daily after the stem rejens and for the first time in years, I will go out of the house without make-up (gasp Smiley Surprised) It really gives a soft glow and all over evenness to my skin tone!

I found his line over 2 years ago and really like it...my 46 yr old skin has never looked better! HTH's Woman Very Happy

@Krissy_1968-I also use the stem rejens for am & the fab lip rejen I use am & pm. @Rachb-my belief is the rejens might be your best option for lightness but also they are soooo effective.  Some Dazzlers can't use the new rejen formula due to allergic reactions to the algae ingredient,  but if you have any adverse reaction, you can return it. I think the Collagenesis Stem Rejens are excellent for those under the age of 30 as day & night regime, that don't need or want more intense treatments or "denser" products.

Honored Contributor

@SunnyRose wrote:

Hi @Chi-town girl I received my 2 DWP kits and one of the double double, I kind of regret not getting two of those as well.

I have two more kits coming tomorrow, the 7 piece plasma set and one with the Neck Armour which has been getting rave reviews, the other items in the kit I already use and know I like. I can't wait to use the Rosette eye palette and that should be here tomorrow.

Love, love those ABC peels! I hope everyone is enjoying their purchases, I know I am and have a list of things to try next time.

@SunnyRose-we both snagged that awesome 7p Plasma kit. @SeaGal just bought it too. Post your comments after you get a chance to try it. I'm also interested in the Neck Amore-it's on my new purchase list for next Skinn visit! 

Super Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Coopsmommy wrote:

I had purchased 3 of the DWP kits last year and was thrilled with the results. Of course I stocked up again with 3 more of those TTV and 1 of the Double Double.

I was so out of control with then Once Onlys I purchased the mask set, blush trio, seven piece radiance kit and the radiance body oil double. I cannot be without that and have tried many, many kinds of body oils. This is so nice and absorbs into the skin without looking like an oil slick. I'm looking forward to his hair care line.

FYI I'm 49 and holding Smiley Happy and with the DWP I found that alternating with Collegenisis gives me the perfect skin balance. DWP AR was a little harsh on my skin every day and night. 

Love me some Dimitri and you Dazzlers are the best.

@Coopsmommy-I too am using both DWP & Collagenesis & think it's a dynamite combo. Using DWP in pm, Collagenesis in am. Next for me is to try the "weekend off products" but haven't purchased yet. Can't wait for the weekend so I can do my treatments Woman LOL

@Chi-town girl I tried that kit and the moisturizer broke me out but  you might have better luck. I've noticed we like a lot of the same products on the Q too.

Super Contributor

@wellergirl He is surely the type of friend who could keep you laughing non-stop. I get tickled when he's sooooo excited he's practically screaming with joy. He's very entertaining Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

I just bought the Deep Pore Mask on the bay. Hoping it will help with the blackheads all over my nose. Thinking about ordering the Dermappeal, too.
Esteemed Contributor

I received the Dermalift for the neck along with the Chinup.  The pump won't work on the Dermalift. (I pumped it many, many times trying to prime it)  Anyway, I was able to get the top off so I could begin trying it. 

My question for anyone using this:  is this a temporary thing or does it have cumlative results?  Do you use the 2 together?  am and pm?  Do you think opening the top and using the Dermalift will contaminate the product?  I alway have clean hands (finger) when using it.

TIA

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

I received the Dermalift for the neck along with the Chinup.  The pump won't work on the Dermalift. (I pumped it many, many times trying to prime it)  Anyway, I was able to get the top off so I could begin trying it. 

My question for anyone using this:  is this a temporary thing or does it have cumlative results?  Do you use the 2 together?  am and pm?  Do you think opening the top and using the Dermalift will contaminate the product?  I alway have clean hands (finger) when using it.

TIA

Sorry to hear about the pump issue.  Sometimes it takes extended pumping.  I had a Lip 6x serum that was working fin and then just up and quit.  It's an airless pump, I had to pump a long time before it started working again.  You should get cumulative results with the products.  I use the blue Chin-up along my jawline, chin, and under the chin.  Then I apply the DWP Line Serum in the two lines on my neck.  Over Over the entire chin and neck I'll apply the DermaLift over that.  Don't forget to tap under your chin after you put it on.

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@tends2dogs wrote:

TIA

Sorry to hear about the pump issue.  Sometimes it takes extended pumping.  I had a Lip 6x serum that was working fin and then just up and quit.  It's an airless pump, I had to pump a long time before it started working again.  You should get cumulative results with the products.  I use the blue Chin-up along my jawline, chin, and under the chin.  Then I apply the DWP Line Serum in the two lines on my neck.  Over Over the entire chin and neck I'll apply the DermaLift over that.  Don't forget to tap under your chin after you put it on.

Thanks JeanLouise for the tips. I always do the tapping!  I also bought the eye decrinkle and haven't had a chance to play around with that.  It came with a roller item (?) for decreasing undereye darkness.  That feels great BTW.  There was also another wand item that is a flesh color brightener. The EnergyEye mask and an eyeshadow pallette round out the kit.  It will be fun to try these new things.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!